As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Snow [chat]

1868788899092»

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Everybody likes tacos.

I should make tacos.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I'm "working" from "home".

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    I'm "working" from "home".

I often "work" at work.

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    EDIT: you know what, even as a joke it just isn't cool to bitch about petty shit like this

Silas Brown on
    I wonder what effect tacos would have on my sugars.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    The closest I have come to a taco in the past year or so has been a taco-man (like a nikuman, except with a taco meat and cheese mixture inside)

it wasn't even close to what I wanted

boo hoo hoo boo

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

@tav that's damn brilliant

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited January 2013
    Round here you can tell how energy efficient most houses are by how fast the snow melts off their roof.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    That ice LP is hot.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Also DJing at the knitting factory sucks balls. Was pumped because it's a respected venue, and while they have a great board and PA, it is not set up for DJs at all.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    And the engineer was pretty amateur. But that's probably how this promoter got it on a Monday night.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2013
    Geth, shoot to kill

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Setting force level to 'lethal'.

Will I be shot if I inquire as to what Geth's force level entails?

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Well Local H Jay just did that

He's deader than disco

Oh brilliant
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, the word "pretentious" is forbidden

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. "pretentious" is forbidden in this thread.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Well there goes the post I was writing about that ice LP thing

Geth, the phrase "Lord Buttsex of Murder Mountain" is forbidden

rRwz9.gif
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. "lord buttsex of murder mountain" is forbidden in this thread.

I saw this feature in the webcomic thread. It's pretty neat.

Geth, set phasers to stun.

rRwz9.gif
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Setting force level to 'low'.

So does a lethal threat mean if I were to utter a forbidden phrase I'd get a six-point infraction?

Oh, that's fun. It shows up in the post box.

Does Geth just parse mod posts or do you have to press switches somewhere?

Geth, the Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.

@IcyLiquid continues to bring us wonderful treasures.

rRwz9.gif
    So does a lethal threat mean if I were to utter a forbidden phrase I'd get a six-point infraction?

I think it's a regular infraction, though I wouldn't advise testing it.

rRwz9.gif
    and there goes the other post I was writing up about the ice LP!

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Oh, that's fun. It shows up in the post box.

Does Geth just parse mod posts or do you have to press switches somewhere?

No button pressing required, which is great for mobile modding.

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I saw one guy in the Webcomics thread get banned because he kept editing a post that contained the FP.

Jacobkosh wrote: »

I saw one guy in the Webcomics thread get banned because he kept editing a post that contained the FP.

hahahahaha

rRwz9.gif
    of course, progress demands its casualties:

Zp2E3rc.png

rRwz9.gif
    Greetings, organics! ~ Threat level: low ~ Forbidden phrases: [REDACTED], [CLASSIFIED] ~ Resistance is quaint.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    RMS noooo

this is like making fun of the Terminator's accent what are you doing

Oh brilliant
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    se++ has been a minefield of infractions due to these new mod toys

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    RMS noooo

this is like making fun of the Terminator's accent what are you doing

I was giving people who haven't yet scrolled to the Comment box a preview of what awaits them.

@RMS Oceanic I'm going to bed and we're going to need a new chat before I wake up.

@Mojo_Jojo is backup.

Geth, close the thread.

rRwz9.gif
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.