As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The People are Represented by Two Separate yet Equally Important [Chat]s

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Blurgh. Should've just knocked the ladyfromearth up and got a rush job wedding back in Boston.

THEN WE'D SEE WHO WAS THE WELFARE QUEEN

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    My management training at Walmart explicitly said to ultimately give the angry customer what they wanted regardless so as to 'provide good customer service'.

Yeah, I remember sitting in a dominos once picking up a pizza and I could kinda see some the corporate posters they had and one of them was like. "Is the customer always right? No, but the customer is the customer."

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'm getting at least $1000 back on my tax return. Hopefully more, but I won't know because I qualify for an obscure-as-fuck mortgage credit and the IRS hasn't yet finalized the form I need.

tell me, fellow home-owner and not rent-level scrub

what is this obscure home credit

It's called the MCC - specifically for first-time buyers purchasing their main residence after a VA foreclosure on the property. As long as I don't move or sell the place for 8 years, I can basically take (slightly less than ) double the standard mortgage interest deduction, except the second half is a proper credit... as long as my tax bill isn't $0 before I apply it.

what the hell kind of legislative motivation drove this

Kinda sounds like something the people who believe we're in a housing slump until we're selling as many houses as we were the minute before the crash would come up with.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    My management training at Walmart explicitly said to ultimately give the angry customer what they wanted regardless so as to 'provide good customer service'.

Taking out that manual

Crossing out that section with a sharpie

Writing in "hit them with a Hot Wheels track unless they were genuinely ill-served by employees"

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Why do I keep reading spool's spoilers

This is information I do not desire :P

I'm entirely up front about their content!

i enjoy them spool

i have our office marketing assistant doing them up in nice calligraphy as we speak

later i may get the wife to re-enact the content of your posts using an impromptu script

*and i believe spool was positioned like so*

*now say something dirty about Obama*

*yeahhhhhhhhhh*

I might humbly suggest that you and the wife take it a bit farther than that...

The objects involved cost less than $50!

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Reading tabloid story on a football game between sweden and north korea. The article is specifically about how sweden won because one of the NK players missed a penalty kick really badly. The article makes lots of jokes about how bad it was, ending with "We haven't been able to reach Han Song Hwan for a comment. We also have not even tried". Lol lol

But all that crosses my mind is that while they are making jokes he will probably work in a gulag for 10 years.
    And his family up to three generations. That's how it works there.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    I'm getting at least $1000 back on my tax return. Hopefully more, but I won't know because I qualify for an obscure-as-fuck mortgage credit and the IRS hasn't yet finalized the form I need.

It's called the MCC - specifically for first-time buyers purchasing their main residence after a VA foreclosure on the property. As long as I don't move or sell the place for 8 years, I can basically take (slightly less than ) double the standard mortgage interest deduction, except the second half is a proper credit... as long as my tax bill isn't $0 before I apply it.

Kinda sounds like something the people who believe we're in a housing slump until we're selling as many houses as we were the minute before the crash would come up with.

it reeks of "so your cousin has this house that has been foreclosed upon... can you do anything"

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Oh hey, SKFM arguing about Jackson and Obama being a meanie to creditors. Again.

I wonder what his stance on legal positivism is.

or PE.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I just got static shocked by tap water

That's a new one

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    wh....why is everyone wearing sir reality's wig this morning?

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options

I couldn't begin to guess. I was basically the last guy through the door on it, too... there were a limited number of the credit certificates available and the program ended shortly after I was approved.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    It's a highly contagious disease. I hope you're wearing a mask.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Blurgh. Should've just knocked the ladyfromearth up and got a rush job wedding back in Boston.

$3000 in child credits

GET ON MY LEVEL

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

That's a new one
    Was it the faucet head?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    it's because this hair is fab

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Well this took me an hour to figure out...

Why on earth would someone whose first name is "William" go by the nickname "Larry".

That makes no sense.

• Options

it reeks of "so your cousin has this house that has been foreclosed upon... can you do anything"

If it helps you figure out the motivation, I bought the house in 2004...

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    shalmelo wrote: »

[chat] orgy

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

That's a new one
    Was it the faucet head?

I don't think so, I was pretty far down from the head, at least six inches.

I get shocked like 40 times a day at work though, I must constantly ground myself to keep them minimal

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    I want nicki minaj hair.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

If it helps you figure out the motivation, I bought the house in 2004...

no, I don't mean your cousin, I mean some hypothetical congressman's cousin

who then self-righteously expounds about veterans and so forth and then passes another tax credit

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

$3000 in child credits

GET ON MY LEVEL

Doesn't that mean you had to have 3 children?

PASS man.. PASS.

Hell, I think people pay more than 1K a year just to prevent children.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Did I do the pink thing right.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Foiled, went to go get a livewire from the vending machine but the cute front desk girl was in the break room so my shame made me get a water instead.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Reading tabloid story on a football game between sweden and north korea. The article is specifically about how sweden won because one of the NK players missed a penalty kick really badly. The article makes lots of jokes about how bad it was, ending with "We haven't been able to reach Han Song Hwan for a comment. We also have not even tried". Lol lol

But all that crosses my mind is that while they are making jokes he will probably work in a gulag for 10 years.
    And his family up to three generations. That's how it works there.

I don't think I could stand to win against a team like that if I was a pro sport player of some kind. Reading about what Hussein did to their team was one of the worst things.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Oh this avatar makes me feel empowered.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

Very pedo.
    If that was the look you were going for.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

you are not part of this minaj a trois

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I could never own a retail business because I would spend all my time ejecting customers who didn't behave appropriately.

Which is 90% of them.

I'll be honest, i'd probably wind up beating a few customers to death too.

My employees would have terribly mixed feelings, because while I'd always have their backs, I would rely on them to help me dispose of bodies.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    What's a good codec pack other than K-Lite?

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Using my laptop while wearing fingerless gloves (because my room is coooold). I feel so cyberpunk. Just need some mirror shades and weirder hair.

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    @Shivahn- was it you or @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud who sent me a review from Nature, I think, that described some of the misconceptions and problems with the literature on testosterone and behavior?

I can't remember and my PM inbox is not helpful
    @Arch it was me!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud

fuzzy.jpg

And now I'm off to lunch!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »

Possibly the CCCP

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

you are not part of this minaj a trois

OKAY

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

No, but that AV would be the best at confusing new blood.

"Why does that girl Stephanie look look so sweet, But she's so MEAN"

• Options

CCCP, but I think k-lite is much more up to date.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

cccp

just google it

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Seriously though how much further do republicans have to go to make a mockery of democracy before I'm allowed to blow up a legislature or two?

Weather Men 2013 up in dis b

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.