As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

THIS IS ABOUT DRAWING A LINE IN THE [CHAT]

VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
edited January 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
Fearing the Dogtar Apocalypse, we cowered in our Ethernet bunkers until the rosy dawn of December 22nd appeared on the horizon. And it did. And somehow we were changed.

pinkhair.png

The time has come to don the ceremonial headgear and [chat] storm the last of the Dogtar's ramparts.

Vanguard on

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    wtf is dogtar

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Vanilla wasn't prepared for the pinko insurrection.
    pB91aqn.png

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    don't you die on me, vanilla

live!

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanks for the recommendations on the CCCP, folks.

Since VLC, I haven't really kept up on codecs at all, and there are a lot of traps out there just Googling them. Weird that VLC couldn't open this file, but the CCCP did it.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    wtf is dogtar

Dog Avatars

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    wtf is dogtar

The best most beautiful avatar thing. I don't think it was a purposeful trend, like the pink hair thing. It was just a bunch of dudes with dog avatars.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendations on the CCCP, folks.

Since VLC, I haven't really kept up on codecs at all, and there are a lot of traps out there just Googling them. Weird that VLC couldn't open this file, but the CCCP did it.

glad it helped

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    r74D9jI.jpg?1

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'll stay Neutral with my logotar...

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    what is this

dogtar privilege.

Fight the majority!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    wtf is dogtar

Dog Avatars

Not to be confused with dogtaurs.

dogtaur.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Vanilla is so borked.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Damnit DK!

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    r74D9jI.jpg?1
    You know you could have just went to Wendy's

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    "They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn hyeah! This far and no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    across this line YOU DO NOT... also dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    In myself I manifest both the past and the present!

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Carrot wat superhero I play

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

I saw that on reddit! Someone had a great idea in the comments. They did a similar trick, where they take a shot glass, fill it up with whatever, and then put saran wrap on it to make it airtight. The straw is punched through the wrap, then the cup is filled with ice and soda. To the unsuspecting victim, it looks and feels like an ordinary cup of soda... until they start to drink.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    In myself I manifest both the past and the present!

DAYWALKER!!!!

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    bayonetta is like a fucking miracle of character design

i would write a paper on her if i ever had the chance to do it for sweet grades and gold stars

(i cannot be arsed to write papers when neither of those are involved)

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

I look forward to Bayonetta 2 Gold on the 360

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    i am also terrified they'll fuck her up in the sequel. but at least the game will still probably be tons of fun to play

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I look forward to Bayonetta 2 Gold on the 360

One can only dream. Cause otherwise I won't even get to see this game outside of Let's Plays.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    im going to buy a wii u just for bayonetta 2 then give it away after like i did with the xbox360 and bayonetta 1

np

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The only game that I've been interested in this generation which has yet to be ported is MGS4. But I can't buy a PS3 for a single game.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    r74D9jI.jpg?1

I've seen this done before, but instead of a small cup it was a full can of beer.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Also, @Spool32, you are a traitor to the proud logotar consulate.

Logotars don't need pink hair! Argh!

• Options
    isnt that ketchup

id drink ketchup thru a straw np

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    The pink hair avatar trend has taught me that you are all horrible at photoshop.

It's probably more fair to say I am horrible at photoshop.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Happy Birthday Lud and Jakobagger!

• Options
    Red wine in the takeaway coffee cup is how a gentleman does his shopping.

White wine being absurd, obviously.

This has reminded me of the fucking terrible wine I bought yesterday. Now I am sad.

• Options
    isnt that ketchup

id drink ketchup thru a straw np
    I presume it's a terrible jape played between young men.

• Options

This has reminded me of the fucking terrible wine I bought yesterday. Now I am sad.

What about a rosé? Classy?

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Having to use the laundromat every time I want to wash anything is pretty dumb. On the other hand, it's in the same block and this flat is retarded cheap. Still, just build a fucking laundry room in the basement, land lord.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    across this line YOU DO NOT... also dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature

We're not talking about the guys who built the railroad here Vari.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Dogtars rule! Pink hairs drool!

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Elder Scrolls Online does not look like an Elder Scrolls game at all. Its whimsy level was set to -∞ and it didn't crash a single time in the whole trailer.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

What about a rosé? Classy?
    A nice rosé could make a crowded supermarket more bearable. I'll allow it.

The good thing about rosé is that you never seem to get undrinkably bad ones. The bad thing is that even the very best rosé is just good. It's never fantastic.

I think I'll open a wine tasting class. Set in Tesco.

Wine and the art of subterfuge.

This discussion has been closed.