As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AC Secret Santa 2012 REVEALED! [26/29 Submitted] - Deadline Extended +3 Days!

1235»

• SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    @earthwormadam That shit's looking tight, dude!

Also, no one has guessed which one I did! (I think.)

• EsiotrotEsiotrot Registered User regular
    I still have zero idea who did mine, I want to give them a big internet hug

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Same here.

I also am one of those ones which is likely to be unguessable - - I went way outside of my usual comfort zone but had a blast with mine. I did see a post in here from my recipient, so, you are welcome, Santee!

• earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    yay Sub!

I had the colors on the brink of completion, when I realized somewhere along the line I flattened the file. Damn! I hate loosing progress!

Soon though!

• TamTam Registered User regular
    Siegfried wrote: »
    Siegfried wrote: »
    Haha thanks secret santa, I love it!

Also, sorry for being a bag of shit, I got really sick after moving and its still not quite finished, but I won't let you down! It's coming along.

It's Sig as a pokemon trainer and psyduck because you like ducks and shades because shades

• SiegfriedSiegfried Registered User regular
    @tam I hadn't made the duck connection and now I love it even more

Portfolio // Twitter // Behance // Tumblr
    Kochikens wrote:
    My fav is when I can get my kiss on with other dudes.
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Thank you very much @Siegfried! Your wallpaper is getting twice as much exposure since I just got a new monitor. I love it!

acssdesktop.jpg

• GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Hooray, three more remain!

• lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    @Subliminus I think you did Chromatomic's, right?

This avatar from Santa's present to me is probably going to be my avatar forever.

lyrium on
  • SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    @Lyrium Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Nice! A lot of them are really hard to guess this year!
    Speaking of...
    Esiotrot wrote: »
    I still have zero idea who did mine, I want to give them a big internet hug
    I'll give you a hint: she is a really big fan of your work and was very excited to be your Santa for a second time this year <3

• NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    Lyrium was also correct about mine. :)

Although I haven't seen Agent Coleman around, so maybe it doesn't mattteerrrr

that looks classy bombs

• Agent ColemanAgent Coleman Registered User regular
    Christmas and moving prevented me from posting sooner, thanks Santa/Nibcrom presumably! It looks awesome, I'd totally watch that movie. Everyone's turned out awesome, good work everyone!

:mrgreen:

Okay, so it looks like some people got shafted.
    Here are all of the gifts that I could work out:

Melting doll -> akanekun -> brokecracker -> Iruka -> JeckalHyde -> Prospicience

Crybermonkeytron3000 -> Flay -> desperaterobots -> no_toast -> Tam -> Siegfried

NakedZergling -> Mynt -> earthwormadam -> Subliminus -> Chromatomic

Lyrium -> esiotrot -> fantomas

nibcrom -> agent coleman

Godfather -> Stplmstr

Will the person who did mine just own up to it so I can know who made my heart explode already??

It was
    Thane

And yeah, @melting_doll and @godfather got the shaft. @FANTOMAS did too, but he also didn't submit anything.

@Thane!! Thank you!!
    And actually it looks like Fantomas got a gift and Thane was the third person who got screwed, so if so I'm going to personally draw him something.

Oh duhh, you're right. I forgot to update my list properly!

• JeckalHydeJeckalHyde Lord Awesome New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I dont mind offering up my services for someone who got shafted

• akanekunakanekun Registered User regular
    I am totally down for gifting @melting_doll back for her awesometastic work.

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Same here! If you need any others

• melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    Tee hee! I'm so glad you like it @akanekun :D

I don't reeeaaally mind, I understand life happens and the holidays can be a crazy time to commit to something! (: and I'd much rather be one of the people that didn't get one than have someone else miss out and be sad. Mine was still super fun to do (omg I'm a digital art noob) and I still got to see tons of awesome art that everyone did this year!!

yay, done, finally

this took awhile! Woulda been done awhile ago though, if it wasn't for that PC mishap.

raph3.jpg

If you'd like me to send you a printable version, I can do that if you shoot me your email. I don't have a printer unfortunately, and I can't even afford to go to a shop and then mail it at the moment. So poor!

• ThaneThane Registered User regular
    lyrium wrote: »
    @Thane!! Thank you!!
    And actually it looks like Fantomas got a gift and Thane was the third person who got screwed, so if so I'm going to personally draw him something.

I'm just glad you liked it because I wanted to color it but got sidetracked big time and couldn't

it's cool though, i really just like participating.

286v37l.jpg
  • JohnTWMJohnTWM Registered User regular
    Thane yours really was awesome. And honestly i cant imagine how coloring it could have really improved on it. Sometimes great linework deserves to stand on it's own.

• miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Everyone's turned out so well, I am still curious who did mine, I still really can't tell, i love how the included a second version. I think who I gave my gift to can kinda tell, I left some hints about himself doing it for himself in another timeline or something, and how we both love Exosquad, hehe.

miaAusa wrote: »
    Everyone's turned out so well, I am still curious who did mine, I still really can't tell, i love how the included a second version. I think who I gave my gift to can kinda tell, I left some hints about himself doing it for himself in another timeline or something, and how we both love Exosquad, hehe.

:rotate:

Thanks for the awesome art, Mia!

• miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
    : D I enjoyed getting yours, probably one of the best ones since we both love exosquad so I thought this would fit Nibcrom perfectly since others have redone him since he looks like other characters, robocop and other dramatic nibcrom xmas arts so I had to do something special. I love exosquad too much and nibcrom is a cool character i really like your comic : D

Bestest red panda!

Also, I think we are beyond the scope of holiday mystery, so I will fess up to being @cybermonkeytron3000 's Santa! When I saw Judge Dredd in your interests list I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but I ran out of time to do it as a sculpt (sooo much knitting for Christmas gifts for the family this year, eek)

so I busted out the Bristol and the crowquills and tried to bring you a little Bisleyish 2000ADish ness... kind of business.

• ThaneThane Registered User regular
    lyrium wrote: »
    @Thane should not be shafted!

tumblr_mh608hNTIH1rfwxa1o1_500.jpg

aw shit

thats amazing :D

you've melted me you big ole sweetie, thanks lyr <3

286v37l.jpg