As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fight Games] Get ready for SoCal Regionals all weekend!

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I'm down with 3 rounds myself

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    oh my god i'm so salty

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Dunno about tt2 netcode but I play two bar connections with japanese players in gundam exvs and it's basically seamless.

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    HOW ARE YOU LANDING THIS SHIT DO YOU PLAY IN LAG LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    nah dude

i can't do this

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Watching French Tekken

It's so bad

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    hold on a sec B, just started a match with Johnny

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    nah dude

i can't do this

fair enough, i'll hop out so you guys can keep on playin

• Options
    or if y'all don't mind it i'll go play p4a/marvel

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    Watching French Tekken

It's so bad

holy shit this stream is awful

• Options
    Biosys wrote: »
    nah dude

i can't do this

sorry dude, but when we play we're not playing street fighter, we are playing slap at your stick and hope they did something worse than you

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    invite me to your lobby after you guys finish Teddie

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Biosys wrote: »
    nah dude

i can't do this

sorry dude, but when we play we're not playing street fighter, we are playing slap at your stick and hope they did something worse than you

:winky:

• Options
    oh my god my yukiko and persona colors and glasses

my "spamming bottom tier scrub" title

this game

i missed this game and i had no idea how much

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    oh my god my yukiko and persona colors and glasses

my "spamming bottom tier scrub" title

this game

i missed this game and i had no idea how much

my title is "I Am In A Small Bag" and i was really hoping to unlock the word "famous" so i could be "Famous Crab Fan" but then famouscrab deleted his twitter anyway : (

• Options
    lol

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    go ahead yang flex on 'em

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    shirts

off

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    hey that match wasn't awful for me!

I see vega so rarely I don't even know what his normals looks like.

• Options
    in a perfect world no one would know what vega's normals look like

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

hah, yeah I figured that's why I was able to get that dumb fullscreen ultra

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options

hah, yeah I figured that's why I was able to get that dumb fullscreen ultra

that wasn't the match I meant btw

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    is all you do jump back fireball throw and sweep

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    I've spent all day cleaning. I'm about ready to just fight people.

• Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    3s in 2 hours

plssssssssssssssss

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    is all you do jump back fireball throw and sweep

It's kind of my default play for time, I don't really know a damn thing about the guys you guys are playing. Or that much about akuma.

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    i may go practice 3s right now

or p4a

or marvel

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I'm done fellas, going apartment hunting

ggs

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    yooooooooooooooooo we got demons

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    fRAWRst wrote: »
    3s in 2 hours

plssssssssssssssss

Hurry uuuuuuuuuuup

• Options
    haha ggs i'm gonna go practice marvel

running away with akuma doesn't teach you nothin' man

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Every time i throw out a stale demon I think of master shake in the first episode of aqua teen hunger force yelling "now step in it"

honestly if I could figure out why I can't hit a light tatsu while actually playing my heart would grow three sizes.

• Options
    haha ggs i'm gonna go practice marvel

running away with akuma doesn't teach you nothin' man

Well, I can't very well just jump TOWARD you know, can I? You could hit me if I did that. :P

Swordfights, i like that you are consistent with a number of characters, and none of them are ken or cammy since a random lobby selection is ken ken cammy ken cammy ken cammy cammy cammy ken fuerte cammy ken

I used to play abel and sagat but they were teaching me seperate sets of bad assumptions so I am making myself play akuma to learn a more balanced style...

Did you like the last game vs dudley a little more

I tried to have some demon flip variety

• Options
    Hey!

ken is my main shoto =[

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    ken sux

• Options
    ken is okay but his face is hella punchable

• Options
    i did! i figured if i switched to somebody i only kinda know you'd probably have more fun and wouldn't feel the need to run so much and you know could actually

play

we'll definitely play again sometime

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    and yeah i've spent hundreds of hours playing sets of random so i can at the very least effectively lame you out with each character

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    almost 400 pc streets hours

almost 1200 xbox streets hours

what'd that guy say? 10,000 hours to master something?

bring it

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ken is baller cuz fireball fadc into u2 is the most gorgeous thing in the game

all that blue

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
This discussion has been closed.