As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fight Games] Get ready for SoCal Regionals all weekend!

19495969798100»

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I did it you guys! I did a win!

it was against a pretty clueless Dudley, but I'll take it

fuck yes, who were you playing?

Rose!

and when I called in the soul satellites that intercepted his ultra, I saw within them--just for a split second--the shining faces of swordfights and biosys

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »
    Wimble wrote: »
    Hey Knob, did you end up getting TTT2 for PS3? If so, we should play sometime I have not played a human being in that game (or at all since about a month after it got released)

no, i havent

but i should

aw, alright. Well, lemme know if you do. I'd be down to play tons of Tekken

4SMZq.jpg
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I did it you guys! I did a win!

it was against a pretty clueless Dudley, but I'll take it

fuck yes, who were you playing?

Rose!

and when I called in the soul satellites that intercepted his ultra, I saw within them--just for a split second--the shining faces of swordfights and biosys

Ily

if she's clicking with you that's wonderful, I am here to answer any and all questions

lfYVHTd.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    But not right now because sleep

lfYVHTd.png
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    http://youtu.be/wvVY_F922rk

gosh darnit this is the good stuff

4SMZq.jpg
This discussion has been closed.