As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini-phalla] Trouble aboard the SS Phallatomic! - Village and Langly Victory

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Well I suppose good record keeping will have to suffice and hopefully we keep them from doing that.

Is explosives the special function of the armory? Or who else has access to these things.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Special ability of a role with access to storage.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    And in case anyone missed it, Langly and MegaMek are probably not mafia.

Missed it, please share.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Check the vote records. They put Mill over the top.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Not a guarantee though. I made a similar conclusion about Premium in Persona when his vote for a mafia put him over the top, and he turned out evil then.

• Options
    hmmm, OK. Your post made it sound like a bit more solid than that.

Steam profile
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    How do you figure?

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    How do you figure?
    Check the vote records. They put Mill over the top.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited January 2013

We request explanation

Edit: ignore that. We have assimilated a data source. Knowledge is given to us

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    You are lucky you edited that before I quoted it.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    @jdarksun Who are the folks who's location is unknown from Day 1?

• Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    Retaba took 9 damage in one turn? It was probably from one person, and they are probably in the cabin still.

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    They will probably continue to shoot up the cabin too.

• Options
    @Heffling

I'm missing info on Baidol, blahmcblah, Mikey CTS and Malkor. I imagine a similar deal for Jdark.

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    MegaMek wrote: »
    Retaba took 9 damage in one turn? It was probably from one person, and they are probably in the cabin still.

Hm...I p'haps don't know as much as you, but why'd you think it was only one person?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Invictus wrote: »

Hm...I p'haps don't know as much as you, but why'd you think it was only one person?

Unless 3 people with 3-damage weapons all managed to randomly shoot the same person... Seems unlikely. I'm guessing someone was able to attack multiple times in one round.

• Options

Unless 3 people with 3-damage weapons all managed to randomly shoot the same person... Seems unlikely. I'm guessing someone was able to attack multiple times in one round.

Or the mafia coordinated, or 2-3 people coordinated. Or he got unlucky, or just some combination.

It's possible it's one person, but there are other likely possibilities too

Steam profile
  • Options
    It wouldn't surprise me greatly if there was one villager or even one mafia that started with the ability to do a lot of damage.

• Options
    Gandalf

• Options
    Why?

Steam profile
  • Options
    He was the last vote on Brad before Langly changed his vote to Mill.

• Options
    You missed something really important.

Gandalf is dead.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but Gandalf...

Gandalf...

he's gone

Invictus on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    You missed something really important.

Gandalf is dead.

Dammit. Just a hair too slow.

• Options
    kime wrote: »

Or the mafia coordinated, or 2-3 people coordinated. Or he got unlucky, or just some combination.

It would take at minimum 3 people (I'm operating under the assumption that 3 is about the best damage weapons can do). They would have had to know Retaba was there. A random shoutout resulting in one person taking a load of damage is unlikely. The specific amount of damage done, 9, doesn't leave that many possibilities.

• Options
    Whoops.

Then I would be the next logical vote as I was the third vote on Brad.

Since I will not vote for myself, let's go Kilnaga for now.

• Options

It would take at minimum 3 people (I'm operating under the assumption that 3 is about the best damage weapons can do). They would have had to know Retaba was there. A random shoutout resulting in one person taking a load of damage is unlikely. The specific amount of damage done, 9, doesn't leave that many possibilities.

Mebbe the other guys c'n figure out where people are, is one.

• Options

From what I've heard, your assumption is faulty

Steam profile
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Whoops.

Then I would be the next logical vote as I was the third vote on Brad.

Since I will not vote for myself, let's go Kilnaga for now.

Counterpoint: Baidol

I like your train of thought, but we have to be systematic about this. :P

• Options

If the mafia can sniff people out, they still would have had to wait a day to see the results of any ability use. I don't think there's any way they could have known. Ergo, I doubt multiple people did this.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    @Heffling

I'm missing info on Baidol, blahmcblah, Mikey CTS and Malkor. I imagine a similar deal for Jdark.

Malkor and Blahmcblah were afk per Inactivus, so that leaves Baidol and Mikey CTS.

Baidol is already suspicious for his Brad vote as well.

• Options

If the mafia can sniff people out, they still would have had to wait a day to see the results of any ability use. I don't think there's any way they could have known. Ergo, I doubt multiple people did this.
    Unless'n they got somethin' that just tells 'em who else is in the room with 'em, or mebbe just one of 'em has it. Lots of things.

• Options

Unless'n they got somethin' that just tells 'em who else is in the room with 'em, or mebbe just one of 'em has it. Lots of things.

Nothing else in this game works automatically like that. Right?

• Options
    Nothing publicly known, which doesn't mean much

Steam profile
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Looking at the people who might have attacked Retaba last night:

Kilnaga - 3rd vote for Mill so probably OK
    Invictus - voted Bertez
    Iron Weasel - voted Langly when Mill was in the lead
    Langly - broke tie on Mill so probably OK

By the way, did Retaba say what type of damage he took?

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    Out of those, I'm going to pick Iron Weasel for now.

MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    Point is, we jus' don't know what we dunno. Dead ends c'n get us wastin' the vote on nothin'. H'ssertainly happened a lot recently...

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    9 seems like a likely number for the "mafia vig" to do. I've been told average health is 10 so they would still need some help to do an extra kill a day with that.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Well, I'm still relatively certain it was one person, since I don't think it's likely that multiple people could do that much at random, and I doubt that anyone was able to locate Retaba on turn one.