As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hedwig and the Angry [chat]

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    How do you get killed by a sheep? How is that even possible?
    I read a news article where a woman in a golf cart was rammed off a cliff by a stampede of sheep.
    Edit: This was either like New Zealand or Wales or some other poppycock location.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Black Sheep was an odd film.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

There's often a lot of them.¨

Also they're spry.

Speaking of that I don't remember where it was but I read a story of a wolf that had been kicked to death by the sheep it tried to eat.

ftOqU21.png
    anyway, farming is dangerous profession.

ftOqU21.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

They have a pretty disgusting mouth, and you get some people who die from infected sheep bites. And I assume that one or two people in Washington state die from being kicked by one they were attempting to be amorous with.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Robbing banks with guns is scrub tier.

Yeah, should be using rpgs.

I bet that would open up a bank safe like a treat.

you'd have to know where to shoot, though.

or, well, I'm no expert on vault door design. But I imagine it's kinda hard to open one even if you can punch holes in it.

Make a big enough hole and that's not really a problem. The trick is making a big enough hole. Or getting a tiny person as a partner.

well, yeah. And RPGs don't make big holes.

Just needs to be tiny person big enough. Or enough to let me remove the hinges. I mean sure the proper way to do this would be RDX but the RPG is cooler.

RPG makes like, doormouse big enough.

It's likely to get a bit bigger when dealing with a safe because all of that over pressure is going to be going somewhere. We are talking a current RPG like a 21 though. Should be big enough afterwards to shove Arch through.

again... dormouse size

obF2Wuw.png
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular

scrapie

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    It bothers me actually that even knowing how poorly most apex and near-apex predators are doing in the wild, filmmakers keep casting them as villains in their shitty thrillers.

You know who kills a lot of people?

Fucking people.

Bears, wolves, sharks etc? Not so much.
    Sharks, wolves and bears are both cheaper and better actors than many other alternatives for thrillers though.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Robbing banks with guns is scrub tier.

Yeah, should be using rpgs.

I bet that would open up a bank safe like a treat.

you'd have to know where to shoot, though.

or, well, I'm no expert on vault door design. But I imagine it's kinda hard to open one even if you can punch holes in it.

Make a big enough hole and that's not really a problem. The trick is making a big enough hole. Or getting a tiny person as a partner.

well, yeah. And RPGs don't make big holes.

Just needs to be tiny person big enough. Or enough to let me remove the hinges. I mean sure the proper way to do this would be RDX but the RPG is cooler.

RPG makes like, doormouse big enough.

It's likely to get a bit bigger when dealing with a safe because all of that over pressure is going to be going somewhere. We are talking a current RPG like a 21 though. Should be big enough afterwards to shove Arch through.

again... dormouse size

Again, Arch.

TTODewback wrote: »
    The existence of wild animals proves that humans have failed at domesticating everything.
    Every animal should be domesticated and living in harmony with humanity
    Preferably in humanity's stomach. Nom nom nom nom tasty animals

"The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos."

ftOqU21.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hi guys i like basil on my pizza ^____^;

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Statistically speaking i'm guessing being near sheep is still safer than driving.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    real talk:

safes are typically anchored to the floor because step one of breaking into a man-moveable safe is "tip it on its back"

real life "safe crackers" use archimedes and a power saw as opposed to a stethoscope

or so i have been told

919UOwT.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Abdhyius

That is adorable. Plus now you get to call yourself a sex wizard. Which is a great title that you should abuse.

the grey looked like quite a stupid movie but It would be interesting to have a movie sorta like that

someone trying to survive somewhere really cold and inhospitable. The movie would be perfectly crafted to create the sense of utter desolation. At the end the main person would freeze to death.

ftOqU21.png
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Statistically speaking i'm guessing being near sheep is still safer than driving.
    Sheep? Sure.

Cows? Horses? No.

Maternal cows in a herd will quite happily fuck you up for walking too near them.

Horses don't even need a reason to start something, they can just be feeling bored and decide, "hey, there's a rambler, let's fuck with him."

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    the grey looked like quite a stupid movie but It would be interesting to have a movie sorta like that

someone trying to survive somewhere really cold and inhospitable. The movie would be perfectly crafted to create the sense of utter desolation. At the end the main person would freeze to death.

Jack London wrote To Build a Fire like, a hundred years ago.

Shivahn wrote: »
    Abdhyius

That is adorable. Plus now you get to call yourself a sex wizard. Which is a great title that you should abuse.

this prognosis does make it likely that I'll end up not knowing her anymore soon, doesn't it?

ftOqU21.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh well if you're in the conversation NOW then using the abdhy signal was pointless.

Anyway I'm sick! Which means yay no work!

Abdhyius

this prognosis does make it likely that I'll end up not knowing her anymore soon, doesn't it?

Maybe.

You should've had more sex before getting her number!

But you can still work this thing.

Just be careful to never introduce yourself.

in the furthest reaches of the artic and antarctic there's nothing at all to make a fire with.

I want to make a six hour movie about a man freezing to death and he is utterly powerless to do anything about it throughout.

ftOqU21.png
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    man i am so excited for the puppy bowl

919UOwT.png
    edited January 2013
    Abdhyius

Maybe.

I will never ever say hi to her again.

fuckin' foolproof.

EDIT: No, wait, I should never say goodbye. Or. wait.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Are there any alternatives to Tineye? It's down at the moment

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule

in the furthest reaches of the artic and antarctic there's nothing at all to make a fire with.

I want to make a six hour movie about a man freezing to death and he is utterly powerless to do anything about it throughout.

I'm uncertain why that would in anynway be superior to a story in which the audiences expectations are held in suspense by the protagonist not being obviously doomed from the start.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I wonder what the DMV considers proof of address

like does my license having my address on it matter? or the fact that they mailed me the renewal form at said address? I feel I have to assume they'll be as dumb as possible about it.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    get me a merlin expert

ftOqU21.png
    Abdhyius

Maybe.

fuckin' foolproof.

As the metasextual wizard, I'd say you should just be safe and never speak to her.

edited January 2013

I'm uncertain why that would in anynway be superior to a story in which the audiences expectations are held in suspense by the protagonist not being obviously doomed from the start.

I'm trying to start a new "director as antagonist to the audience" movement

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    Abdhyius

Maybe.

fuckin' foolproof.

As the metasextual wizard, I'd say you should just be safe and never speak to her.

Swell plan.

ftOqU21.png

Uwe?

?

Variable wrote: »
    I wonder what the DMV considers proof of address

like does my license having my address on it matter? or the fact that they mailed me the renewal form at said address? I feel I have to assume they'll be as dumb as possible about it.

electricity bill, then.

ftOqU21.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Gonna go back to studying after one more Home Movies

It's the one with the really nice bully.

"You sure you want to wear that shirt? I got a spare. It'd be a shame to, y'know, to ruin it."

Oh brilliant
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I dunno, there are way more movies with human antagonists than animal antagonists

• MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

This is code for your snuff film, isn't it?

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton

Uwe?

?

...shit.

ftOqU21.png
    godDAMNIT

upstaged before I even began.

ftOqU21.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I dunno, there are way more movies with human antagonists than animal antagonists
    don't forget all the movies where man is the real monster

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Gooey wrote: »
    man i am so excited for the puppy bowl

i just googled this

god belss america

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    you sons of bitches

you made super intelligent sharks

of course they'd kill us

they're super intelligent sharks

they don't know any better