As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hedwig and the Angry [chat]

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Are there any alternatives to Tineye? It's down at the moment

google's image search isn't bad

kaleedity on
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    man i am so excited for the puppy bowl

It certainly is better than the Bud Bowl.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

i just googled this

god belss america

Blesse is french for wound (the verb)...

God Wound America indeed.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

http://sfist.com/2013/01/24/puppy_bowl_puppy_cam_is_on.php

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Robbing banks with guns is scrub tier.

Yeah, should be using rpgs.

I bet that would open up a bank safe like a treat.

you'd have to know where to shoot, though.

or, well, I'm no expert on vault door design. But I imagine it's kinda hard to open one even if you can punch holes in it.

Make a big enough hole and that's not really a problem. The trick is making a big enough hole. Or getting a tiny person as a partner.

well, yeah. And RPGs don't make big holes.

Just needs to be tiny person big enough. Or enough to let me remove the hinges. I mean sure the proper way to do this would be RDX but the RPG is cooler.

RPG makes like, doormouse big enough.

It's likely to get a bit bigger when dealing with a safe because all of that over pressure is going to be going somewhere. We are talking a current RPG like a 21 though. Should be big enough afterwards to shove Arch through.

again... dormouse size

Again, Arch.

shit son u missed it

obF2Wuw.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

i just googled this

god belss america

Blesse is french for wound (the verb)...

God Wound America indeed.
    noblesse oblige america

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    you sons of bitches

you made super intelligent sharks

of course they'd kill us

they're super intelligent sharks

they don't know any better
    And now Dr Evil is giving them frickin' laser beams oh no!

What hell hath you wrought!?

488W936.png
    i assume that means please don't wound america

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i assume that means please don't wound america

It literally would mean "Nobility Forces America"...

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Robbing banks with guns is scrub tier.

Yeah, should be using rpgs.

I bet that would open up a bank safe like a treat.

you'd have to know where to shoot, though.

or, well, I'm no expert on vault door design. But I imagine it's kinda hard to open one even if you can punch holes in it.

Make a big enough hole and that's not really a problem. The trick is making a big enough hole. Or getting a tiny person as a partner.

well, yeah. And RPGs don't make big holes.

Just needs to be tiny person big enough. Or enough to let me remove the hinges. I mean sure the proper way to do this would be RDX but the RPG is cooler.

RPG makes like, doormouse big enough.

It's likely to get a bit bigger when dealing with a safe because all of that over pressure is going to be going somewhere. We are talking a current RPG like a 21 though. Should be big enough afterwards to shove Arch through.

again... dormouse size

Again, Arch.

shit son u missed it

I think you missed the Arch is tiny joke I was making.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Variable wrote: »
    I wonder what the DMV considers proof of address

like does my license having my address on it matter? or the fact that they mailed me the renewal form at said address? I feel I have to assume they'll be as dumb as possible about it.

electricity bill, then.

License probably won't work because it usually has to be recent, unless you just got it renewed. Utility bills are the most common, I think one of my old roommates once brought in a copy of our apartment lease. Bank statements will usually work too.

EDIT: I think a signed affidavit from your roommate with their proof of residency will work if you can't get the others because they aren't in your name or whatever. That means pretty much just a piece of paper that says their your roommate and their signature.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Not a super big fan of the sounds of another, possibly parent, dog barking in the background while the pups cry.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    At pub, drowning sorrow for being locked out of house. Rescue is en route but still

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    wouldn't a shaped charge destroy everything inside

that's kind of

what it's meant to do

• The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    Is there anybody -- ANYBODY! -- in the world more dangerously cool than Mario Balotelli?

article-2121653-125F79F7000005DC-858_634x596.jpg

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Is there anybody -- ANYBODY! -- in the world more dangerously cool than Mario Balotelli?

article-2121653-125F79F7000005DC-858_634x596.jpg

Nope.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    is it bad that I want to punch him until my fists bleed?

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I think you missed the Arch is tiny joke I was making.

nah dogg because u implied he was still bigger htan a dormouse

in the arch is tiny jokes category i implied he was tinier

qed best

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5uJoknUW2CnFdUb61_Znqt7xPcBizxm8K8USR7AQM_FthQB6W

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular

Oh so you root for one of the teams he's scored against?

I don't even know who he is, he just looks like a tremendous douche

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    This book is changing my life and I am barely out of Chapter 1.

thewarofart.png

wouldn't a shaped charge destroy everything inside

that's kind of

what it's meant to do

Kinda. It's not going to atomize it but some of the safety deposit boxes might not open right.

• MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

He's a footballer. So yeah.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
    im ok with atoms of money tho

if u compress and put in cylinder you can use as blowtorch to light spliff, like doing it with 50s but much more space efficient

obF2Wuw.png
    also ludious in wat way

obF2Wuw.png
    edited January 2013

What if I told you about the time
    wiki wrote:
    Within days of joining Manchester City, Balotelli was involved in a car crash. It was reported that Balotelli was carrying £5000 cash at the time – and that when a police officer asked why he had such a large sum of cash Balotelli replied: "Because I am rich"

Still wanna punch a man that brilliant?

The Green Eyed Monster on
    In case anyone was having trouble with that, I was joking about using an RPG to rob the bank. If I really wanted to rob a bank, I'd get an MBA.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    also ludious in wat way

RESISTANCE IS EVERYWHERE

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    So yesterday I remembered that Dragon's Dogma was a game I wanted to play. Now it turns out that an expanded edition will shortly be released.

Yay.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    In case anyone was having trouble with that, I was joking about using an RPG to rob the bank. If I really wanted to rob a bank, I'd get an MBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    So yesterday I remembered that Dragon's Dogma was a game I wanted to play. Now it turns out that an expanded edition will shortly be released.

Yay.

I can't wait for Skyrim's GOTY sale on Steam at some nebulous point after I've forgotten it.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    That drummer looks like Rick Moranis

Also looks like my Golden God status has been wiped on Super Meat Boy along with all my progress.

A sure sign that I should stop goofin' and keep studyin'

Oh brilliant
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'd use an rpg to rob a bank but I'd hold it against someone's middle and make them open doors

ftOqU21.png
    Ludious wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

No seriously. The FBI is hell on people who just rob banks. Whereas with embezzlement, the DA has to wonder if it's worth risking the jury falling asleep when the forensic accountant comes out. White collar crime really is the way to go.

I'd use an RPG to rob a bank by filling it with microtransactions

wiki wrote:
    Within days of joining Manchester City, Balotelli was involved in a car crash. It was reported that Balotelli was carrying £5000 cash at the time – and that when a police officer asked why he had such a large sum of cash Balotelli replied: "Because I am rich"

Very much, yes.

yeah white collar crime is basically swag incarnate

obF2Wuw.png
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'd use an RPG to rob a bank by filling it with microtransactions

Just use a d6 heavy system....

Thom it was still a good one liner, no need to defend it bro, we all know white collar criminals do less time

because we're all white collar

(and white)

wiki wrote:

Very much, yes.

What if I told you about the time he threw darts at the youth team as a "prank"?

Still?

This discussion has been closed.