As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hedwig and the Angry [chat]

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    In case anyone was having trouble with that, I was joking about using an RPG to rob the bank. If I really wanted to rob a bank, I'd get an MBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

No seriously. The FBI is hell on people who just rob banks. Whereas with embezzlement, the DA has to wonder if it's worth risking the jury falling asleep when the forensic accountant comes out. White collar crime really is the way to go.

Step 1) Get OWS jury
    Step 2) Watch jury fall asleep when the forensic accountant comes out
    Step 3) Watch rich guy go to jail anyway

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    yawn

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thom it was still a good one liner, no need to defend it bro, we all know white collar criminals do less time

because we're all white collar

(and white)

im blak fuk u

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    In case anyone was having trouble with that, I was joking about using an RPG to rob the bank. If I really wanted to rob a bank, I'd get an MBA.

No seriously. The FBI is hell on people who just rob banks. Whereas with embezzlement, the DA has to wonder if it's worth risking the jury falling asleep when the forensic accountant comes out. White collar crime really is the way to go.

Step 1) Get OWS jury

Let's realtalk solo

Nobody in OWS would be on a jury because that's real civic duty.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Could applying for welfare be more demeaning? Oh, yes, it could, Scott could've gotten away with the drug testing proposal.

Will teach for food.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Thom it was still a good one liner, no need to defend it bro, we all know white collar criminals do less time

(and white)

im blak fuk u

If stories of vent are true, you're the ponciest blak guy ever.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Ahhhh sometimes when I sleep I make a loud clicking noise then I wake up with a super sore throat.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    yawn

tumblr_lpvr478XfH1qeei4to1_r2_500.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Step 1) Get OWS jury

Let's realtalk solo

On the other hand, is your typical OWSer smart enough to dodge jury duty?

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Celebrity footballers are the inevitable consequence of paying 20 year olds £75,000 a week while not imposing any particularly onerous responsibilities and also surrounding them with people very keen to tell them how brilliant they are.

I think that would turn anyone into a douchebag.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    is it bad that I want to punch him until my fists bleed?

Oh so you root for one of the teams he's scored against?
    I don't even know who he is, he just looks like a tremendous douche

What if I told you about the time
    wiki wrote:
    Within days of joining Manchester City, Balotelli was involved in a car crash. It was reported that Balotelli was carrying £5000 cash at the time – and that when a police officer asked why he had such a large sum of cash Balotelli replied: "Because I am rich"

Still wanna punch a man that brilliant?

He should've done this and said it was his phone.

E-Kane-cash-590x382.jpg

Keep in mind, this is a hockey player, who as a general rule should never be considered cool.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

Step 1) Get OWS jury

Let's realtalk solo

On the other hand, is your typical OWSer smart enough to dodge jury duty?
    Yes. They will blather on about Jury Nullification for hours

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Step 1) Get OWS jury

Dude, like my defense attorney is gonna let the jury be stacked with hippies. The moment he sees the white person dreads, he's gonna strike them.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Could applying for welfare be more demeaning? Oh, yes, it could, Scott could've gotten away with the drug testing proposal.

Will teach for food.

I'm sure crack Republican scientists are working on that exact project right now.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Will teach for food.

Ah, did they remove the (extremely silly) drug testing requirement?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    God I am sleepy.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    So is the word finally out that OWS was just a bunch of blathering nonsense, with the few good and noble ideas lost in a sea of ignorance and poorly aimed discontent?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

(and white)

im blak fuk u

i keep it real

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
  • Options
    one of the best things about real life is that there are, oddly, not very many scientists that vote republican

liberal brain washing camp great success in amerika

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

(and white)

im blak fuk u

i keep it real

How much back child support do you owe

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

i fucking lost it at "authentic civilian disguise"

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    one of the best things about real life is that there are, oddly, not very many scientists that vote republican

It surprises me that a group that is dependent on academic spending wouldn't support the party dedicated to cutting educational funding.

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Keep in mind, this is a hockey player, who as a general rule should never be considered cool.

Sage advice.

• Options

Will teach for food.

A court made them.

It turned out they were losing a bunch of money off of it. People on welfare actually use drugs less often than the general population (spoiler: poor people can't afford drugs).

• Options
  • Options

(and white)

im blak fuk u

i keep it real

look a lot of cats have that name

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I do love the way "trial by peers" means "gather the twelve dumbest, least informed people we can find to make a life-changing decision for someone".

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »

It surprises me that a group that is dependent on academic spending wouldn't support the party dedicated to cutting educational funding.

its also that like 95% of the naas is atheist or watevs

scientists just 2 marxist

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

It's basically like, a group dependent upon academic spending, spurned for being out of touch, with high understanding of evolution, ecology, and the scientific method, as well as a predisposition to trusting consensus on fields such as global warming?

I wonder who they'll vote for.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Will teach for food.

Last I heard it had been thrown out by court, but of course the state is fighting it. I swear, all the money Scott and Friends have "saved" taxpayers by gutting services and taxes is being spent on fees for lawsuits against his crazy bad laws.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    So is the word finally out that OWS was just a bunch of blathering nonsense, with the few good and noble ideas lost in a sea of ignorance and poorly aimed discontent?

I see OWS as a great idea that was carried out by (and co-opted by) terrible people. I was involved with the initial organization of Occupy DC, I was really excited when it started up... and then I met the people the other occupiers and left in disgust.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't understand

if they're not spending all of their money on drugs then what are they spending all their money on

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    i don't understand

if they're not spending all of their money on drugs then what are they spending all their money on

I watch Fox News, which has taught me that poor people spend their food stamps on lobster, high-end liquor, and television sets.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

(and white)

im blak fuk u

i keep it real

look a lot of cats have that name

Your adorable.

488W936.png
  • Options

Will teach for food.

Last I heard it had been thrown out by court, but of course the state is fighting it. I swear, all the money Scott and Friends have "saved" taxpayers by gutting services and taxes is being spent on fees for lawsuits against his crazy bad laws.

When is he up for reelection?

• Options

Will teach for food.

When is he up for reelection?

2014, and he can run for one more term.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

It's basically like, a group dependent upon academic spending, spurned for being out of touch, with high understanding of evolution, ecology, and the scientific method, as well as a predisposition to trusting consensus on fields such as global warming?

I wonder who they'll vote for.

lesbians

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i don't understand

I watch Fox News, which has taught me that poor people spend their food stamps on lobster, high-end liquor, and television sets.

Don't forget abortions.

488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.