As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hedwig and the Angry [chat]

1899091929395»

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Oh hey, I actually know where @y2jake215's avatar is from...for once I actually get the cultural reference of an avatar!

(It's the face Paul Pierce made when he found out about Rondo's ACL tear, booyah!)

Poor Rondeau

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

if it makes you feel better half of the government either thinks I'm an abomination or uses my kind as a scapegoat to rally their base

there's a handful of states where I have incomplete legal protection as compared to the rest of the country where I have no legal protection against discrimination in the work place

we shall overcome hirsutism

What makes you think there is anything to overcome, smooth-skin.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Vanguard make the new chat

@Podly is backup

Geth, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.