As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Big Le[chat]ski

1858687888991»

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Man, I am so blown away by Thrift Shop in the same way I was when I heard my first Lady Gaga song. Like "Is this real?" combined with "THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

this song obv

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I ain't been excited about a job since I moved to Austin. I finally am. I feel like I am insanely qualified and really excited to do it.

I'm going to crush the interview and they'll prob just start making it rain on me as I walk out the building.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    OTLC, I was driving to the butcher this weekend and that song went on RIGHT as I drove past the Goodwill.

And it finished right as I got to the butcher!

• Options
    It is an amazing music video too! It's unreal.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I remember that song passing through [chat] a good while ago with relatively little fanfare, but lately it has been blowing up.

• Options
    It's #1 on the billboard.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    And Macklemore is a great guy, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Good night [chat]. As Sonnac would say; Do not go gently.

488W936.png
  • Options

Not on mine.

My dang kids finally started bugging me to do the Gangnam Style dance like a few weeks ago.

They are so unhip. :P

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Not on mine.

My dang kids finally started bugging me to do the Gangnam Style dance like a few weeks ago.

It blew up Brazil before Japan? wow

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    holy shit! that song! thanks, dogg!

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Not on mine.

It blew up Brazil before Japan? wow

Well, rural Japan at least. But I didn't see it in the big city until maybe a couple months ago at the soonest? And Sendai is the biggest city in the North.

It may have came and went in Tokyo before it even made waves up here though.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I need to sleep.

@Inquisitor gets the new chat!

@OnTheLastCastle is backup.

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.