As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Border [Chat]

InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
BorderBreak1.jpg

thumbbig-149413.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOc8WRRqXs

(You all saw this coming).

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I didn't see this coming at all!

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    god, i hate you

i had such a good chat planned.

frown.

:P

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh this is what you called down

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    is wanz the guy who sings the good part of that song

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    ugh my ankle

: (

fuck gendered marketing
    Elendil wrote: »
    is wanz the guy who sings the good part of that song

he sings the 'this is fucking awesome!' part and others

so yeah probably

macklemore's raps are p tight

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Aww, he got the velcro

The rest of the song is great but that part cracks me up every time

Aww, he got the velcro

The rest of the song is great but that part cracks me up every time

I lose it at the part about R Kelly's bed and then he waits a beat and whispers "piss"

I need to get next to SiGmund so we can dance to all these great songs. She is the one chatter who shares my love of booty shaking.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i'm sorry but this song is clearly just a vehicle for the parts where wanz sings

I had a dream where I did the Gangnam Style dance perfectly around everyone. It was amazing.

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i'm sorry but this song is clearly just a vehicle for the parts where wanz sings

I mean, you're not really wrong, but the rest of it is still good!

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I need to get next to SiGmund so we can dance to all these great songs. She is the one chatter who shares my love of booty shaking.

No way man!

Elldren dances till she can't dance no more and Elki is Lord of the Booty Shakes.

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    TV show idea:

Iron Chef: Kids

One top chef has one hour to prepare a meal that a group of elementary school kids like better than Kraft Mac and Cheese and Chef Boyardee

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    I dig that song because it would so easily just be a hipster-ish "lolol, look at these grandpa clothes I'm wearing" irony laden tribute to douchebaggery.

Instead it's just goofy and everyone's having fun, and it's not about the fashion, just about being poor doesn't mean you're not cool

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Inquisitor wrote: »

No way man!

Elldren dances till she can't dance no more and Elki is Lord of the Booty Shakes.

Well, Elki will be at PAX East so I'll prob meet him, but I wasn't aware of any chatters having met Elldren.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    They pretty much did that same kind of thing on Throwdown with Bobby Flay.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    TV show idea:

Iron Chef: Kids

One top chef has one hour to prepare a meal that a group of elementary school kids like better than Kraft Mac and Cheese and Chef Boyardee

Not a tall order, but I like the message.

Kick starter it

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I'm a terrible dancer but that doesn't stop me

No way man!

Well, Elki will be at PAX East so I'll prob meet him, but I wasn't aware of any chatters having met Elldren.

Well no, none of us have met Elldren.

Because she is a mysterious creature full of magic and whimsy.

Or she's Batman.

edited January 2013
    I watched the first episode of Epic Chef

I was kind of blown away by how straight up abusive the dudes were to the contestants

I know they act like assholes in Epic Meal Time but I figured that was in good fun between friends

It was really hard to stomach watching the way they were treating the chefs, even being aware they let them know it'd get bad like that beforehand

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Batman is a mysterious creature full of magic and whimsy. She can be two things!

Shivahn wrote: »
    Batman is a mysterious creature full of magic and whimsy. She can be two things!

Nope.

Everyone can only be one thing so my brain has to track less.

No way man!

I can't dance no more I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle

fuck gendered marketing
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Nope.

What... what do I do?

Elldren wrote: »

No way man!

I can't dance no more I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle

believe in yourself

guys

I'm not batman

sorry

that doesn't even make sense

fuck gendered marketing
    Booo sprained ankle.

Joints are the worst. Octopuses have the right idea.

I wish I'd gotten to dance with people at PAX East. We never went dancing. I was voted best pelvic thrust in Iowa City 2004, obv.

Nope.

What... what do I do?

You get to be my secret favorite :3

Aww.

That is a pretty good thing to do if I can only do one thing.

believing in myself hurts

fuck gendered marketing
    Okay, I watched Thrift Shop like 100 times now. I should do something else.

3:37 of the video with the little girl dancing is the best part.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    the beginning is the best part

"wut wut... wut... wut wut... wut"

Psn:wazukki
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I can't tell if this rum is making me depressed or...

Psn:wazukki
    seriously, holy shit. how is this a song. it's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

• TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    i believe my love of booty shaking is on record

G21lWZJ.jpg?3

or am i just speaking to a dancing girl with a santa hat

you decide

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
This discussion has been closed.