As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Border [Chat]

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    james, did you tap that

please say yes. you deserve it.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Sorry I live too fast to watch youtube videos where the song doesn't start for like a minute.

NO FROSTEEY YOU DO NOT

I'm starting to think Macklemore is interested in changing the world.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Frosteey lives fast and drives fast cars and flies fast and fasts fast

fuck gendered marketing
    i breakfast fast and fast break fast

fuck gendered marketing
    Elldren wrote: »
    Frosteey lives fast and drives fast cars and flies fast and fasts fast

here is a song for frosteey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzTLArp6L_c

dwift dwift dwift

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    To clarify:
    G21lWZJ.jpg

Psn:wazukki
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Sorry I live too fast to watch youtube videos where the song doesn't start for like a minute.

Skip forward ten seconds its actually good

It's not a bunch of reject Star Trek sound fx like most music that gets posted to chat

I fast so fast

I just fasted

and I fasted again

like a ten thousand millisecond fasts while making post

fuck gendered marketing
    I totally know the back of Tarranon's head and awkward pose anywhere. He is definitely dancing hard with that lady. Holding his breath the entire time.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ok it is bedtime for me. Good night, [chat].

EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE SONG I POSTED FOR FROSTEEY IT IS ONE OF MY FAVS

FAST AND FUWIOUS DIFT DIFT DIFT

ok one last thriftshop before i go beat up some noobs in bloops

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    yawn

classes over

gonna sit around and be a worthless piece o' shit until it's home time

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ah I love this JTE.

I was like "so.. I missed this package? Could you help me figure out how to get it redelivered?"

She just grabbed the slip, called the guy driving the truck directly and got him to deliver it today when I get off work instead of tomorrow.

Wheee Ni no Kuni time!

simonwolf wrote: »
    yawn

classes over

gonna sit around and be a worthless piece o' shit until it's home time

learn a skill

http://www.codecademy.com/

or how to twirl a pen around your fingers

or some sort of sleight of hand

or how to do sudoku in seconds.

• FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    I have to conserve my slow for trying to get through the text in this nine door game I can't afford to waste any of this scarce resource on youtube videos.

Wow mind kind of blown here.

No one in my office at school knows who Shigeru Miyamoto is.

I was not expecting that.

Like, they all know Mario and Zelda and stuff but no clue about the guy behind it.

edited January 2013
    I'm gonna pop some tags.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Coding is for chumps who want to have semi-marketable skills

I'm an academic

I will probably keep going through this terribly translated document and drink tea

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    believing in myself hurts
    BELIEVE IN YOURSELF HARDER NO PAIN NO GAIN

I CAN'T STOP I LOVE THIS SONG TOO MUCH I HATE IT

• TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I totally know the back of Tarranon's head and awkward pose anywhere. He is definitely dancing hard with that lady. Holding his breath the entire time.

She's definitely pulling both our weight in that pic. I felt a little shy because we were the only people on the floor, but I really wanted to dance to that song. Guess I came off a little stiff : (

Also she's my platonic dance partner who is in a committed relationship but her beau never wants to dance so we just have fun

If she ever becomes available though, wouldn't mind getting with that sexy tulane educated brain 8->

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen

I'm an academic

I will probably keep going through this terribly translated document and drink tea

How's it going to feel when I appear before you for the reckoning and I just easily hold you off the roof by one ankle?

Don't you want at least one thing to impress me?

Inquisitor wrote: »

Like, they all know Mario and Zelda and stuff but no clue about the guy behind it.
    They at least know Miyazaki right

Tarranon wrote: »

She's definitely pulling both our weight in that pic. I felt a little shy because we were the only people on the floor, but I really wanted to dance to that song. Guess I came off a little stiff : (

Also she's my platonic dance partner who is in a committed relationship but her beau never wants to dance so we just have fun

If she ever becomes available though, wouldn't mind getting with that sexy tulane educated brain 8->

yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh doggggggggggggggg

you are way cooler since he won't dance

anyway, you were not awk. i just wanted to tease you.

but seriously, you suck at that game where we had to act out stuff. so work on that.

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    @onthelastcastle

did you not see all my cool photos i took from the Macklemore show i went to last month?
    205164_10200106722693528_853763112_n.jpg

484169_10200106470087213_954351311_n.jpg

522503_10200105898752930_583784600_n.jpg

21805_10151130192611691_167461234_n.jpg

766_10151130251981691_699536390_n.jpg

that one he is literally surfing on the crowd

432235_3902731253652_1470125656_n.jpg

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    fuck you, brian

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular

is she the one who gave you tummy rubs

if so

good lord

that must have been rough

I'm an academic

How's it going to feel when I appear before you for the reckoning and I just easily hold you off the roof by one ankle?

I am not sure what I can do to impress anyone, aside from potentially being even more depressing than they previously thought possible

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Now I have the urge to drift. The one thing in a car that I've never really done and would love to do is a J turn.

wandering wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »

They at least know Miyazaki right

Definitely! His stuff is really pervasive, crops up all over the place. Just for some reason they don't really think of the person behind a videogame, while they do behind say, an anime movie.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    @Inquisitor

Why is Tokido better then everyone?

T: “I play over 10 hours per day and total around 80 hours per week. I have a schedule for what day I will play what game and so on.”

Thats why, also hes studying Engineering at Tokyo University, he is a god

bloodyroarxx on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular

yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh doggggggggggggggg

you are way cooler since he won't dance

anyway, you were not awk. i just wanted to tease you.

but seriously, you suck at that game where we had to act out stuff. so work on that.

Excuse me dog but I think I came in second place if memory serves

Suck? No way. You suck...on that

*banishes memories of trying to imitate a terrorist swinging a scimitar*

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen

I'm an academic

I am not sure what I can do to impress anyone, aside from potentially being even more depressing than they previously thought possible
    With effort and dedication I bet you can become even more loveably depressing than Eeyore and Marvin the Paranoid Android combined

Inquisitor

Why is Tokido better then everyone?

T: “I play over 10 hours per day and total around 80 hours per week. I have a schedule for what day I will play what game and so on.”

Thats why, also hes studying Engineering at Tokyo University, he is a god

Does he not sleep?!

This discussion has been closed.