As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game of the Year 2012 Poll [VOTE HERE]

12346»

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Awesome! Glad you hear you getting recognition for this for the past eight years!

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I feel a little bad about forgetting Asura's Wrath. Certainly not top ten material, but its pretty awesome for what it is, and I forgot all about it :P

Started replaying it yesterday, and it made me realize I forgot to add it to my list. I even downloaded the Lost Episode with Ryu and Akuma. Those were quite badass.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    God damnit, was wanting to participate in this. Checked last week and it wasn't up, guess I checked just before it went up.

I hope you people voted for Mark of the Ninja, at least.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Sadly Mark of the Ninja was on my massive list of games I bought but haven't gotten to yet.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I'm sure a lot of people put Mark of the Ninja rather high

It is so good

• Options
    mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Okay— I said monday night— I think I really need to sleep, but I'm done collating and I have final results now, I just have to finish the writeup.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) for sure.

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    No excuses! :evil:
    I keed

• Options
    Here's a hint to tide you over: Frog Fractions won
    It didn't win

• Options
    CCSCCS Registered User regular
    mcc wrote: »
    It didn't win

I almost fell out my chair when I saw that :P

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    mcc wrote: »
    It didn't win
    funny-gifs-alan-rickman-hates-tables.gif

• Options
    LitanyLitany Registered User regular
    Bullio wrote: »
    God damnit, was wanting to participate in this. Checked last week and it wasn't up, guess I checked just before it went up.

I hope you people voted for Mark of the Ninja, at least.

I started Mark of the Ninja the day after I voted / voting ended. I... uh, It might have placed first if I'd gotten on this quicker.

Steam: Litany || PSN: Litany- || Nintendo Network ID: Litany
  • Options
    OK HERE HERE IGNORE THIS THREAD AND GO HERE

In fact, Frog Fractions got seventeenth place.