As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FOOTLONG FRAUD

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Harry & David's has a pineapple relish that is just killer on hot dogs.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Deadfall wrote: »
    We had Windjammers in a Neo Geo box.

We had the key to open it, so we would just play for hours for free before and after our shifts. Or when it was slow.

This makes me nostalgic for the oddest reason: a bunch of buddies of mine and I used this game's GameFAQs message board as a hidden hangout place about nine years ago, because for old games there's no on topic rule.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    Tomato sauce in your fucking KD

Sorry guess I didn't know we had bobby fuckin flay on the forums

He said tomato sauce, not mango salsa.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I like lots of toppings but the best hotdog condiments are diced onion and deli mustard.

Chili and cheese are acceptable additions for when I'm feeling a need for extra protein.

Fried in a pan, grilled or boiled/steamed in a shallow pan of water are all acceptable methods of cooking. Anyone who can't figure out one of those processes and resorts to microwaving a goddamn hot dog is lost to me. I cannot fathom it. It doesn't even sound safe.

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    I ate some Kraft Macaroni & Cheese® Spirals™ for the first time in years the other day

horrendous, horrendous shits

sig.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    up here we just call it Kraft Dinner.

Cause it sure as hell isn't macaroni and cheese, but it might be dinner.

• Options
    I figure it is because "Kraft Shit I'm Hungry But Too Drunk To Make Real Food" didn't test well when you consider it's typically marketed at kids.

• Options
    I always keep Mac n' Cheese in the house along with frozen chicken nuggets because sometimes that's the only thing that can make you forget that being an adult is bullshit most of the time.

• Options
    Right now in my freezer I have dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

I'm 28 and have no kids and I don't give one solitary fuck.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    just smh if you think macaroni and cheese on anything but shells tastes good

• Options
    I'll smh your face in!

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    macaroni is a type of noodle, not something you put on other noodles, silly

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    you can have "macaroni and cheese" without macaroni noodles, CD

• Options
    this is just like, food 101

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    your a noodle

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options

You can have "shells and cheese" or "cheesy spirals" or whatever else you like but calling any pasta "macaroni" is nearly as bad as folks who call every soft drink "coke".

• Options
    TankHammer wrote: »

You can have "shells and cheese" or "cheesy spirals" or whatever else you like but calling any pasta "macaroni" is nearly as bad as folks who call every soft drink "coke".

heh

• Options
    That said, my favorite variation of the classic dish was "buffalo mac and cheese" where it was a light bechamel sauce over spiral pasta and shredded buffalo chicken pieces from John Harvard's Brewhouse back in Massachusetts. That shit was damn good with a house beer and some of those little chicken taquito things they served as appetizers.

• Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    I like smoked gouda on penne

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    just smh if you think macaroni and cheese on anything but shells tastes good

agreed same

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular

Shine on you crazy stegosaurus-shaped diamond.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I was at a music festival and there was this food stand that did proper high quality mac and cheese. It had pesto and hotdogs in it.

SO GOOD.

Also the mac and cheese they do in the work canteen is good so I always get that.

Karl on
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular

Those dinosaur ones are so bad. I thought it was funny so I bought some a few years back, but no condiment could kill their flavor.

• Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Double post. Guess I should add another thought here.

I did try the dorito taco a while back, and it was not good. Maybe if I was really drunk, but there's much better options, even at Taco Bell.

Iloveslimes on
  • Options
    Karl wrote: »
    I was at a music festival and there was this food stand that did proper high quality mac and cheese. It had pesto and hotdogs in it.

SO GOOD.

Also the mac and cheese they do in the work canteen is good so I always get that.

good food at a music festival? I am jealous

• Options
    music festival food: loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, bag of granola, some fresh fruit, box of cap'n crunch (note that I did not buy milk to go along with it I just ate dry cap'n crunch by the handful)

• Options
    i would by a dinosaur shaped diamond.

• Options
    music festival food: loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, bag of granola, some fresh fruit, box of cap'n crunch (note that I did not buy milk to go along with it I just ate dry cap'n crunch by the handful)

It was a one day festival so there was no camping element.

Also, you bring too much food. Last proper festival I went to, i ate once a day maybe?

To minimize the need to go for a dump.

Festival portaloos are a punishment from God.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    you might not be used to hearing this but my least favorite thing about portable toilets is when you have to pee on someone's poop

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    exist wrote: »
    you might not be used to hearing this but my least favorite thing about portable toilets is when you have to pee on someone's poop

i think you would be shocked by how used to hearing that i am.

• Options

That implies there is any good in using portaloos.

I would happily do the 30 minute-ish walk from the festival site to the town centre and use the shopping centre toilets, despite having a massive hangover.

This is how bad the Reading Festival portaloos are.

• Options
    I shared a lot of it with some of the people I was with, and held off on pooping until the last day after they had cleaned the port-a-potties but before they started taking them away.

That was also the weekend I learned that water is one of the most valuable commodities to have access to; a 2 mile trek round-trip in the dark from our campsite to fill up a water bottle is the last thing I wanted to do after a day of "fun" and "enjoying life"

• Options
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    everyone always talks about outdoor school

I never went to outdoor school

I'm the worst PNW kid

• Options
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

How is that even possible?

Did you not get really bad cramps?

• Options
    oh yeah, i got the cramps

everyday, for like, always

i never said it was a good plan!

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »

Thank, you, Geek. I will now prepare my stomach.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular

I ate nothing but oranges and got sick.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'll smh your face in!

I actually read this as "smash" first and had to do a double take

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I would like

some macaroni and cheese with sliced tomato. And a bit of black pepper on the macaroni.

That is my current wish.