As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[mini-phalla] Trouble aboard the SS Phallatomic! - Village and Langly Victory

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Actually, hold up. Ebum was one of the people who started on the Mill wagon, right? Man, I shouldn't Phalla while sick, but I guess let's got with M.D. instead, since I think he could have put it there but wasn't there to vote out a mafia..

Also, if anyone makes this vote end in a tie, I will shoot that person every day that I'm still alive.
    And, after that, I will haunt you.

• InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Actually, hold up. Ebum was one of the people who started on the Mill wagon, right? Man, I shouldn't Phalla while sick, but I guess let's got with M.D. instead, since I think he could have put it there but wasn't there to vote out a mafia..

Also, if anyone makes this vote end in a tie, I will shoot that person every day that I'm still alive.
    And, after that, I will haunt you.

This's come up a lot...he was the very first vote, which don't mean much.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
    (4) SlyM: Kilnaga, GrimmyTOA, Kilnaga, ZombieHero, BradicusMaximus
    (4) MD : OminousLozenge, Baidol, ebum, capfalcon
    (3) MikeyCTS: Heffling, Invictus, The Anonymous
    (1) Baidol: TheAnonymous
    (2) EnlightenedBum: CesareB, capfalcon
    (0) Invictus: Kilnaga
    (0) Megamek: zombieHero
    (0) Capfalcon: ZombieHero

• CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    I suppose we can tie off this SLyM issue first, then figure out who sabotaged Engineering tomorrow.

I will reiterate that the bomb issue isn't yet settled and, should one of the folks in Engineering on day 2 die red, please don't assume that clears the others.

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    It's time to put this SlyM issue to bed.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Might want to make it big and bold and whatnot. Just in case.

If you have access to either scanner, please scan propulsion tonight.

Let's put this on a new page.

And again.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    A thing to remember as the night winds down is that everyone fitting into a spot on the ship does not mean no one is lying. You can imagine two mafia "switching" locations to throw us off.

I'ma try to check in 'fore close in case it's lookin' tie-like, but...
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    It's time to put this SlyM issue to bed.

You ain't helpin' your cause none right now, Mikey, with posts like that, sayin' the damn same thing as Cesare did just above, and joinin' in on the wagon just when it seems like it's picked up.

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    If'n I got a bomb from the locker, how would it work?

@invictus

I'm a security officer, so both of my special actions are in the Cabin. I can use the scanner as previously mentioned to determine who is in a room. Alternately, I can use the storage locker to make a bomb.

A bomb is set on the night of use. On the following night, it does 3 damage to each person in the room.

A thing to remember as the night winds down is that everyone fitting into a spot on the ship does not mean no one is lying. You can imagine two mafia "switching" locations to throw us off.

I could possibly see them doing this in order to mass suspicion onto one person rather than have it spread out. Like, claiming that the same person was in position to do two bad things when in reality two different mafia did it. Still, even if two mafia switched positions, we still end up hitting a mafia, right?

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Keep in mind we have the Security Scanner also, so we could catch them in this lie.

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »

I could possibly see them doing this in order to mass suspicion onto one person rather than have it spread out. Like, claiming that the same person was in position to do two bad things when in reality two different mafia did it. Still, even if two mafia switched positions, we still end up hitting a mafia, right?

And two people could be implicated instead of just one. Seems... risky for marginal benefit.

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Slym it is, then.

Honestly, at this point, I think all three of em could use some plasma bolts in the skull.

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I'm not gonna make a list of who I think is suspicious but folks should really be paying attention!!

also i'm dead tonight for sureeeeeeee

Capfalcon wrote: »
    Slym it is, then.

Honestly, at this point, I think all three of em could use some plasma bolts in the skull.

That would be a great idea, if we had any idea where they were right now...

• BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    M.D. wrote: »
    I'm not gonna make a list of who I think is suspicious but folks should really be paying attention!!

also i'm dead tonight for sureeeeeeee

Why not post a list? If anything it might be something for us to go off of if you bleed green

because all my list would consist of are folks voting for me and possibly ebum

so you can see how that list wouldn't be super accurate and the village should just go off of actions, things said, votes placed to make a better judgement after I am proven to be a villager, and also a veteran crew member

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    oh hello there bandwagon.

I don't know why everyone is saying I haven't stated my location in the thread. I did the first day I was here and have since then stated that I don't think it's a good idea to do so.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    because all my list would consist of are folks voting for me and possibly ebum

so you can see how that list wouldn't be super accurate and the village should just go off of actions, things said, votes placed to make a better judgement after I am proven to be a villager, and also a veteran crew member

You keep mentioning the veteran crew member bit as if that should mean something.

meh I figured we were all different role bits, veteran crew member can operate multiple systems throughout the ship instead of just one rooms systems

I know trv claimed he was one not sure how many more there are

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    MD

PSN SeGaTai
    SLyM wrote: »
    oh hello there bandwagon.

I don't know why everyone is saying I haven't stated my location in the thread. I did the first day I was here and have since then stated that I don't think it's a good idea to do so.

You're entitled to that opinion.

People are focusing on you because you (or possibly Assuran, don't really remember the order of events) were one of the few people in a position to contaminate the cabin.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Vote closes in just under an hour.

• MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    I'm gonna have to go with MD on this one.

Is time a gift or punishment?
    that's fine

but slym popping in saying something, not much, and then votes to push me into the lead sure don't look suspicious!

that's fine

but slym popping in saying something, not much, and then votes to push me into the lead sure don't look suspicious!

SLyM has 7, you have 5...

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    What is the current vote count?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    thanks cesareB for the update, as I thought it was tied last time I checked

Well I'm going to vote for M.D. because there isn't a whole lot else I can do to defend myself from accusations of what my predecessor may or may not have done.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    (7) SlyM: Kilnaga, GrimmyTOA, Kilnaga, ZombieHero, BradicusMaximus, CesareB, Mikey CTS, Capfalcon
    (6) MD : OminousLozenge, Baidol, ebum, Capfalcon, SeGaTai, Megamek, SLyM
    (3) MikeyCTS: Heffling, Invictus, The Anonymous
    (1) Baidol: TheAnonymous
    (0) EnlightenedBum: CesareB, capfalcon
    (0) Invictus: Kilnaga
    (0) Megamek: zombieHero
    (0) Capfalcon: ZombieHero

Now would be an excellent time for villagers to move their votes to SLyM to prevent the sort of shenanigans being attempted with the vote.

@The Anonymous
    @Baidol
    @enlightenedbum
    @OminousLozenge
    @Heffling
    @Invictus

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Um, what shenanigans? And why only those particular people?

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Sounds like a plan to me. [color=SLyM[/color]

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Or, I could bbcode

SLyM

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    MegaMek wrote: »
    Um, what shenanigans? And why only those particular people?

Shenanigans like 3 people dropping votes on the alternate bandwagon within an hour of vote close.

- Terence McKenna
    The vote looked pretty secure when I dropped mine, and it's not like SLyM was going to vote for himself.

But that does look kinda suspicious, so whatever.

I've seen more "solid" votes than this be shenaniganed

Slym
    takin' a last minute vote change t'see if anybody would try to finagle the vote

SLyM