As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Border [Chat]

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    So from this paycheque, 500 goes into savings

Then I have a 2k student loan coming in for semester 2 but my classes are all paid off

I get paid again on the 15th and that should be a fat cheque

and 500 next month for completing a freelance project...

*furiously crunches numbers*

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Looks like I'm going to be applying for a top secret clearance. Soon the government will know all about my dark past.

e-qip is da worst

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I just find the backgrounds in pictures far more interesting than pictures

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm going to be applying for a top secret clearance. Soon the government will know all about my dark past.

As long as nobody finds out about the incident everything will be fine.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    There was a show on BBC America that was basically Law and Order UK. I couldn't take it seriously because everyone was wearing wigs.

Was it by any chance called Law and Order UK?

Because that's a thing now.

Lh96QHG.png
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    The great thing about L&O: Sunday morning I stumbled out of bed, sat on the couch and got up 4 episodes of TNT L&O later with no issues

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    So from this paycheque, 500 goes into savings

Then I have a 2k student loan coming in for semester 2 but my classes are all paid off

I get paid again on the 15th and that should be a fat cheque

and 500 next month for completing a freelance project...

*furiously crunches numbers*

give me some money

i need money

ignore my other post up there

just don't read it and give me money

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

"Why didn't you replace the lightbulb, Mr. Maxwell?"

His life was too chaotic because of his inner demons.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    One of our sales people has managed to put a $500,000 deal in jeopardy by being a fucking idiot. Myself and several our sales people have been working on this project for months. This guy meets the client for the first time and freaks the fuck out about the design. He had a 15 minute conversation with the customer and suddenly assumed he knew more then I did after hours of conference calls. So the customer freaked out. I did my part to get things under control and the rest of the team is doing their part but this all could have been avoided if he had just fucking spoken with me.

The way you phrased it, its like you think its surprising

I'm surprised and not at the same time. The sales person in question doesn't usually fuck up deals but if he's going to then it will be by fucking the team over.
    Gooey wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    i have also decided, 6 months after going there, that las vegas is fun if you are really in to spending your money

I'm going for a wedding in march. So excite.

I'm going to shoot everything at the gun store

the 2 things i wanted to do while i was there i didnt get to do

1) go see the grand canyon

2) go shoot machine guns

I got to shoot a Thompson. .45 acp is not a comfortable round for an SMG.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    There was a show on BBC America that was basically Law and Order UK. I couldn't take it seriously because everyone was wearing wigs.

I like on L&O:UK how the prosecutors have to call the judge "My Lord"

Wait, Law and Order UK is a real thing? This was just a generic police procedural.

I shouldn't be in the least bit surprised I guess.

It had Apollo from BSG

And Martha from Doctor Who.

It was fun playing "guess the script of the US show this episode is adapting".

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    BRO I NEED TO GET AN APARTMENT AND BUY SOME FURNITURE

YOU FUCKING VULTURESSSSS

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Wow, I missed a whole page somehow.

IGNORE ME

Lh96QHG.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

I actually do have a lightbulb that's been out for the last few months. I think the light is a little too harsh when all four bulbs are in, and I prefer it the way it is right now, but sadly it just looks like I'm a lazy bachelor.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Looks like I'm going to be applying for a top secret clearance. Soon the government will know all about my dork past.

ftfy

TehSloth wrote: »

e-qip is da worst

it is satan. It is literally satan. It was forged in satan's balls.

BRO I NEED TO GET AN APARTMENT AND BUY SOME FURNITURE

YOU FUCKING VULTURESSSSS

Look how am I supposed to win the lottery to finance your bid for independence if you don't advance me some ticket money geeze

Ludious wrote: »
    Looks like I'm going to be applying for a top secret clearance. Soon the government will know all about my dork past.

ftfy

I used to kidnap people and sell their organs for anime money, so it's really kind of the same thing.

Wow, I missed a whole page somehow.

IGNORE ME

vb218vo2.jpg

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

I like on L&O:UK how the prosecutors have to call the judge "My Lord"

Formally: "M'Lud".

Alternatively

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yk99aNeFL8

Your HonouUuUUr

Oh brilliant
    edited January 2013
    I am slow. icon_sad.gif

RMS Oceanic on
    Nice try, RMS, but I have superior american intellect.

Also, when you have your background check interview and they ask you if you are in any secret societies

"The Dark Brotherhood" and/or "The Thieves Guild"

is not a funny joke to them.

Not at all.

not even a little.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    CGm2NnK.jpg

I really like this one. Has a nice kind of Icarus vibe to it.

Then explain...cricket.

IM3 Trailer premiers during that thing where all the cool commercials are interrupted every 20 minutes by sports.

Then explain...cricket.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc_CesMUb5E

Then explain...cricket.

A bunch of men pretend to play a sport for several days so that other men can have an excuse to take several days off and have a lot of beer.

Thom that poster is pretty fantastic.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    CGm2NnK.jpg

I don't! Tony's face looks silly. Something really off about it.

Oh brilliant
    IM3 Trailer premiers during that thing where all the cool commercials are interrupted every 20 minutes by sports.

It's a teaser trailer. And then there is a teaser to the teaser trailer. God I need the eye roll emoticon.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    That's a good poster.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Bronies don't get to be contrarians.

CGm2NnK.jpg

I don't! Tony's face looks silly. Something really off about it.

He's angry. There is a bit of photoshopping issue but part of it is that we don't get to see RDJ rageface very often.

Also, when you have your background check interview and they ask you if you are in any secret societies

Not at all.

not even a little.

I'm hoping it'll be like my Secret background check, where I just filled out the eQip paperwork and then they never bothered interviewing me or any of the contacts.

japan wrote: »

As long as nobody finds out about the incident everything will be fine.

Woah woah woah, we agreed not to bring that up ever again.

Not at all.

not even a little.

I'm hoping it'll be like my Secret background check, where I just filled out the eQip paperwork and then they never bothered interviewing me or any of the contacts.

was that in 2005/2006?

I forget: in the original TMNT idea, was Splinter originally a rat or a human? I know it's gone back and forth over the years.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a

I actually do have a lightbulb that's been out for the last few months. I think the light is a little too harsh when all four bulbs are in, and I prefer it the way it is right now, but sadly it just looks like I'm a lazy bachelor.

we know

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    I forget: in the original TMNT idea, was Splinter originally a rat or a human? I know it's gone back and forth over the years.

human originally.

I think

This discussion has been closed.