As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FOOTLONG FRAUD

1202122232426»

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    So a Wendy's finally opened within ten minutes of where I live. I go get my favorite spicy chicken sandwich and what do I find? The chicken breast filet has been replaced with a ground chicken patty.
    There is no curse in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of Men for this treachery!

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    So a Wendy's finally opened within ten minutes of where I live. I go get my favorite spicy chicken sandwich and what do I find? The chicken breast filet has been replaced with a ground chicken patty.

i hope this just some horrific violation of the natural order by that wendy's

if this becomes a company-wide thing i will be distraught

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    mrt144 wrote: »
    exist wrote: »
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

I ate nothing but oranges and got sick.

why? eatin' dinner was like, the best part of outdoor school!

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I would like

some macaroni and cheese with sliced tomato. And a bit of black pepper on the macaroni.

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Two tomato slices!

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    I would like

some macaroni and cheese with sliced tomato. And a bit of black pepper on the macaroni.

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

SLIbcVU.gif

sig.png
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I would like

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

But...mac and cheese is really good

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    I would like

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

But...mac and cheese is really good

yeah but you could wish for an unpaid personal chef who could make many different kinds of food.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    didn't Usagi already use that one?

• Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

I ate nothing but oranges and got sick.

why? eatin' dinner was like, the best part of outdoor school!

The food was fucking terrible. I was a fucking food snob at 12 years old.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Is outdoor school camp, or is it something particular to the PNW?

• Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Favlaud wrote: »
    i've

never used my toaster oven to cook 'dogs

hmmmm

I've got a couple of pans that came with my toaster oven. I'll put some frozen french fries in and cook those up, and toss a dawg or two on the pan for the last 5 minutes.

just responding a day later to say that hot dogs cooked in the toaster oven is now the new normal after trying it out last night

bless you, geek

• Options
    Peccavi wrote: »

I grew up in the Bay Area so its not just PNW. But basically it's a week of being in a cabin and learning about nature and banana slugs and why trees are cool to the touch and lichens and GODDAMNIT IT WAS FUCKING INFORMATIVE AS SHIT.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

I grew up in the Bay Area so its not just PNW. But basically it's a week of being in a cabin and learning about nature and banana slugs and why trees are cool to the touch and lichens and GODDAMNIT IT WAS FUCKING INFORMATIVE AS SHIT.

isn't that just camp, though

like it's another term for camp

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

I got a spicy chicken breast on one of their asiago club sandwiches this week, and it was the normal chicken breast. If they just opened it might have been an honest mistake by a new employee.

• Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular

lmao if you weren't part of both the polar bear club and the apple core club

• Options
    edited January 2013

It was like mid fall, not summer and was completely school sanctioned.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular

Man I'd have jumped at the opportunity to do something like this if it existed in my school system.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Oh, okay

that is pretty neato!

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    sriracha is great for some stuff, but tapatio will always be my go-to hot sauce

This "Tapatio"...it shall be mine.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Yeah but in a typical genie trickery fashion, she got dru

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2013
    Fyndir wrote: »

I'm most def paid. Especially in booty.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »

I got a spicy chicken breast on one of their asiago club sandwiches this week, and it was the normal chicken breast. If they just opened it might have been an honest mistake by a new employee.

Goodness, I hope so

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Payday. Can't wait to celebrate with a $14 burger.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i've

hmmmm

I've got a couple of pans that came with my toaster oven. I'll put some frozen french fries in and cook those up, and toss a dawg or two on the pan for the last 5 minutes.

just responding a day later to say that hot dogs cooked in the toaster oven is now the new normal after trying it out last night

bless you, geek

Always here to help!

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    i've

hmmmm

bless you, geek

Hmph.

• Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular

lmao if you weren't part of both the polar bear club and the apple core club

is the apple core club when you're tough enough to eat the apple core?

wait, what does that make the polar bear club

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Baltimore?

BLM - ACAB