As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Endless [Chat]

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    I had "Weight Training" in high school which was basically can you change clothes and then sit around and talk for an hour while holding dumbbells.

I had walk a couple of laps and then go take a nap. I had so many good naps in school.

Yeah, eventually a bunch of us convinced the teacher that our AP physics teacher was going to let us come and sit it on her second class which was during the same time as our weight training class, so for about a month before the AP test we got to walk in, check in with him, and then leave.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    New York State banned dodgeball, so instead we played survivor (which is totally different from dodgeball, you can tell because it has a different name!).

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    huh, from 1999-2001, only 33 americans died from dog attacks. that's actually less than i expected.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    THANK YOU

that's exactly what i said

i mean dogs legs don't even work that way, they can't kick you!

So this was a serious line of argumentation huh

*takes off glasses*

*pulls a long drag from cigarette*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    I would have enjoyed PE were it not for the propensity of competitive sports to turn teenagers into even bigger shitsticks than usual.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I saw multiple gang fights at my high school. Crip graffiti was all over the boys room of my jr. high.

There was a kid named Smokey (in jr high) that was at least 25, and I am pretty sure he killed people for fun.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    New York State banned dodgeball, so instead we played survivor (which is totally different from dodgeball, you can tell because it has a different name!).

BLOOMBERG YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    OgNwtqI.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ludious wrote: »
    I saw multiple gang fights at my high school. Crip graffiti was all over the boys room of my jr. high.

There was a kid named Smokey (in jr high) that was at least 25, and I am pretty sure he killed people for fun.

i mean why else would you do it

when I went on a cruise a few years ago I played in a dodgeball tournament

and I was oh so thankful for my PE training then

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    I don't remember my schools being rough but maybe they were

there were fights sometimes

no one got shot though

we had metal detectors at my middle school and first high school

i never felt unsafe though

the only thing that was dangerous was the shop teacher who liked to sexually harass the girls

919UOwT.png
    My school never had any problems about bullying the fat kid/gay kid/whatever, but I realize that is a huge, huge outlier compared to the rest of the teenage world

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I've noticed a debunking of pretty much every weight loss tactic I've ever heard over the last month or so.

So, basically, the only way to lose weight is to run 400 miles per day and only eat broccoli.

Fuck it.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Feral with definitive proof. Horsebite worse.

that picture is cropped

the horse and the dog are both attacking a duck

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

BLOOMBERG YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR

Bloomberg? You're thinking of fake New York. I'm from real New York, where Pataki reigned with an iron fist.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm reaaaallly feeling Taco Bell for dinner. It calls me with it's sweet siren voice.
    Then I woefully look down at my calorie counter and the counting begins

Well I can get 1 soft taco ....a chalupa or.... Grilled stuffed burrito..or this..or... *CALCULATOR OVERLOAD*

Bless your heart.
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    @Cambiata do you have any previous romance language experience? If so Standard Brazilian Portuguese should be fairly easy

If not more difficult

note that knowing the standard speech won't help you necessarily with colloquialisms at all, which vary a lot by region and are often based on non-romance languages

fuck gendered marketing
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Little shit of a pony once bit me when I was cleaning its hoof (not really its fault; had sensitive feet and someone who should have known better and not been in its stall anyway decided for some unknown reason to play around with its feet). I had the biggest blood blister ever on my back for over a week and then a very interesting scar/scab for a month or so.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    THANK YOU

that's exactly what i said

i mean dogs legs don't even work that way, they can't kick you!

So this was a serious line of argumentation huh

*takes off glasses*

*pulls a long drag from cigarette*

yep

nothing but the highest highbrow dinner conversation with my family

she kept coming up with hypothetical scenarios where people fall over the dog to their death

and i'm all "THAT ISN'T BEING KICKED THAT'S TRIPPING OVER THE FUCKING DOG WTF????"

what if dogs were invisible

what then

919UOwT.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Ponys are dicks.

her other argument was that a horse would never bite someone in the jugular, which is the only way a horse bit would kill you

apparently

Organichu wrote: »
    huh, from 1999-2001, only 33 americans died from dog attacks. that's actually less than i expected.

If Django is accurate at all, millions of African Americans died a day from dog attacks in the antebellum period

Gooey wrote: »

what then

omg what if they already are

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    @jacobkosh @thomamelas @desc change of plans means I will be watching the game from home means I can play with you guys (distractedly) tonight

fuck gendered marketing
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Is teledildonics an actual field

if I became an electric engineer could I work in teledildonics

Ludious on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

We did the combat variant. Which meant I was often drafted into the human shield for the medic roll. Grab a ball and start deflecting. And me yelling left or right when I was dodging the balls thrown at my knees.

I'm reaaaallly feeling Taco Bell for dinner. It calls me with it's sweet siren voice.

Well I can get 1 soft taco ....a chalupa or.... Grilled stuffed burrito..or this..or... *CALCULATOR OVERLOAD*

this fuckin panera sandwich, man

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh thank goodness it is Friday! I need this weekend badly.

(Don't worry, I expect you all to gloat when I am complaining about it being Monday before the rest of you).

Chanus wrote: »

what then

holy shit call the president on the red phone

919UOwT.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

what then

WAT

THEN

obF2Wuw.png
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

what then

pinkhair.png

aRkpc.gif
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

this fuckin panera sandwich, man

I'm quite hungry but I've got plenty of points to blow on the delicious chicken enchiladas I'm making for dinner.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

It's a word that is mostly a joke but you totally could. Actual teledildonics tend to be either really weak and useless or unbelievably dangerous.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

what then

*blows silent whistle frantically*

what then

tripping. over. invisible. dogs.

down a staircase!

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    My mom just called me screaming because she won a pair of tickets to a Michael Jackson tribute band concert.
    Old people are weird.

Bless your heart.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular

It's a word that is mostly a joke but you totally could. Actual teledildonics tend to be either really weak and useless or unbelievably dangerous.

Fortunately, there are people for whom the "unbelievably dangerous" is a feature, not a bug.

When George Bush spoke at the university we set up a red phone for him.
    Secret Service was amused.

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.