As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Endless [Chat]

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I am afraid to combat the invisible dog menace that we will need to recruit the aid of another hated foe...

The dread mimes.

• EgretEgret Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    my pe teacher in 5th grade was awesome

he taught us how to play rugby and how to juggle

he answered the difficult questions in sex ed (which im sure is super, duper awkward.)

he also taught me how to highjump which i did through high school

When I read you saying this

I thought pe = private equity teacher
    nonsense, SKFM would never take a job paying less than half a million a year

What kind of teacher would defend prison rape or genocide against Indians or bloody torsos in page 20 of a thread, say he's done with the matter, and dominate the threads for another 15 pages spewing bizarre nonsense?

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I enjoyed Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe!

That said, the bit where he has some guests to discuss a film (in this case Django Unchained) kinda dragged a little compared to the rest of the show.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    We played Prison Ball in school.

where if you got tagged you stood behind enemy lines and could take them out if you got a stray ball.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    This pain keeps getting worse and pretty sure i have a fever. Hell wih it im going home

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I am afraid to combat the invisible dog menace that we will need to recruit the aid of another hated foe...

The dread mimes.

HOW WILL WE KNOW IF THEY SUCCEED

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    YaY3eqB.jpg

Storms in Indiana caused a 40 car pileup with 20 tractor trailers
    So much for global warming, eh, guys?

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    OgNwtqI.jpg
    Yet another reason why horses are fucking terrible.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

The dread mimes.

Do not even joke about that

Oh brilliant
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    OgNwtqI.jpg
    Yet another reason why horses are fucking terrible.

Self defense. That dog was being a total dick.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Horses aren't terrible

A little bit of grated ginger and that horse is delicious

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

The dread mimes.

Do not even joke about that

You never hear them coming...

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I want a hilarious evo psych explanation for why women love horses.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Inquisitor we got ST fundraising streams goin on

Spooky is going to do a house stream with GGPO ST soon

#HYPE

simonwolf wrote: »
    Horses aren't terrible

stock-photo-1796397-expressive-sad-redhead-child.jpg

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Horses aren't terrible

throw them into burgers, no one will notice

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    YaY3eqB.jpg

Storms in Indiana caused a 40 car pileup with 20 tractor trailers
    So much for global warming, eh, guys?

Thanatos it's clearly snowing there, duh.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    School is for teaching kids stuff that will help them develop intellectually IMO.

Not being good at, being able to play, or giving any fucks about basketball will never in any way shape or form negatively impact my life unless you put it into a class, force me to take it, and then grade it.

So again, fuck PE. Fuck PE teachers.

Triple fuck people who present PE as having anything to do with obesity rates.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Finishing an isometric drawing of a milk carton for 2D design class. Weee.

488W936.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The potato griller burrito is worse for you than any of the ones containing meat.
    As a carnivore I find this amusing.

Bless your heart.
    edited January 2013
    School is for teaching kids stuff that will help them develop intellectually IMO.

Not being good at, being able to play, or giving any fucks about basketball will never in any way shape or form negatively impact my life unless you put it into a class, force me to take it, and then grade it.

I'd be down for PE that involved, y'know, actual education on nutrition and fitness and health and stuff. And it would make sense to combine that with a daily exercise routine

But fuck baseball srsly

Feral on

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I don't know how I am going to pay for classes this summer.

really really fuck baseball

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    could always use PE as a badly disguised excuse to train all males to military-appropriate fitness before they graduate and are conscripted

aRkpc.gif

I'd be down for PE that involved, y'know, actual education on nutrition and fitness and health and stuff. And it would make sense to combine that with a daily exercise routine

But fuck baseball srsly

That would require PE teachers to know something.

How dare you assault our nations cherished welfare program for washed-up high school jocks?

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    could always use PE as a badly disguised excuse to train all males to military-appropriate fitness before they graduate and are conscripted

Or use it to fatten them up for the soylent green factory

Bless your heart.
    That would require PE teachers to know something.

How dare you assault our nations cherished welfare program for washed-up high school jocks?

<3

ronya wrote: »

If they just made us run till we puked and do pushups and screamed at us that would still be better than trying to force everyone to play all those stupid fucking sports.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I liked basketball for PE because it wasn't doing sit-ups and pull-ups and then running 2.4km

aRkpc.gif
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I don't know how I am going to pay for classes this summer.

Worst come to worst, you could take the semester off and work perhaps

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    no harm in making kids try different sports in school

they might end up liking some of them

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I was in all the little league sports.

I was still a fat little fuck because my grandmother showed love through food.

fuck baseball and fuck football

i hated those fucking sports

i was okay at soccer, basketball, volleyball, and tennis

but baseball and football can go fuck themselves

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    God damnit Geth I'm not fat I'm big boned!!!

California high school:

3 years mandatory PE

2 years mandatory math

Priorities.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    ISTOCKPHOTO

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    California high school:

3 years mandatory PE

2 years mandatory math

Priorities.

I imagine one is cheaper than the other.

California high school:

3 years mandatory PE

2 years mandatory math

Priorities.

Lots of asians in California. The racial bonus means less XP has to be put into Math. But their short stature means you're going to be dumping a hell of a lot into acrobatics.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I was in all the little league sports.

I was still a fat little fuck because my grandmother showed love through food.

I was cut from my little league team. I was the only kid cut.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.