As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini-phalla] Trouble aboard the SS Phallatomic! - Village and Langly Victory

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Day 7 Map:

Phallatomicshipsectionedday7_zpse48fddb3.png

Heffling - Found dead in the Cabin
    MegaMek - Found dead in Engineering
    enlightenedbum - Found dead in the Cabin
    MikeyCTS - Beamed from Engineering

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    3.Capfalcon
    5.BertezBertez/Zombie Hero
    6.Kilnaga
    8.BradicusMaximus
    11.GrimmyTOA
    13.OminousLozenge
    16.blahmcblah/CesareB
    23.SeGaTai
    28.Baidol

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    There is no "maybe". Either your PM says there was or it does not.

Easy there skipper. Nothing in my pm about an explosive.

• Options
    Were you hit by gunfire?

• Options
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Maybe they only planted a bomb, and it'll go off on us tomorrow before we're able to move out? That or they lied.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    My hope is that he wasted his action on trying to mess up the scanner results

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Wtf? Who moved to the bridge? There is nothing to do here but try and steal my space tequila.

Please reveal yourself!

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Not going to lie, going to assume the new guy is here to murder me until I hear otherwise.

Steam
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Still in propulsion, here. My only thought on the bridge is that maybe someone moved there to avoid being shot by the killsquad? I don't know.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    In the cabin, playing in the gas, it's like a sauna guys you should try it

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A list of possible candidates for bridge:

Capfalcon
    Kilnaga
    Bradmax
    Grimmy
    OL
    CesareB
    Sega
    Baidol

I would like to clear this up, otherwise im firing into the darkness.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    If there is a bomb in engineering that will go off tonight, its probable that none of the mafia are in there right now. So a good place to start with mafia:

Propulsion: Grimmy
    Cabin: SeGa
    Bridge: ZH and ????

Steam
  • Options
    At the time when ebum made his bomb post, he was essentially outed mafia. Don't listen to the outed mafia. Just pretend he never said anything.

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Eat laser, ya bum!

I'm in Engineering stil. I have a gaping wound in my gut. Barely clinging to life. Will the bomb get me, or was it a ruse? The suspense and blood loss are killing me!

In case it wasn't clear, I took 4 damage from gunfire.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    At the time when ebum made his bomb post, he was essentially outed mafia. Don't listen to the outed mafia. Just pretend he never said anything.

Fair enough.

Edit: Doesnt change teh fact that i would like to find out who else is in the bridge

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »

Fair enough.

Edit: Doesnt change teh fact that i would like to find out who else is in the bridge

Oh, no, definitely. We need to figure out where everyone is. I just don't think it's a good idea to fall into the "there's a bomb in engineering so there couldn't be a mafia there" mode of thinking.

Sorry if I came off snippish.

• Options
    You didn't at all, no worries.

Steam
  • Options
    I am the guy on the bridge.

Poisonous gas is bad for your health.

• Options
    I wrote 'dibs' everywhere up here, but the lights are out so i don't blame you.

Steam
  • Options
    Look, we may be slowly dying to an alien invasion, but you do not get to turn the bridge into your personal still. We are a professional outfit, here.

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    I am the guy on the bridge.

Poisonous gas is bad for your health.

And here I was hoping it would give me super powers, a little late with the warnings

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    ooo000ooo000ooo000

This is my death post.

000ooo000ooo000ooo

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    Still in engineering. Still barely clinging to life.

• Options
    I think Capfalcon shot me. Could it have been Mikey and/or ebum? Yeah, possibly. But Cap also tried voting me into the reactor, and I believe the black box will show the salvage crew who finds this derelict vessel lo these many years from now that his vote was comfortably nestled there between his anomaly buddies on at least one occasion.

That's more logic than I've ever needed to kill a man, by the way. You're welcome, people.

• Options
    I'm glad you said that, Ominous Lozenge. It seems that the cat has been caught by the very one who was trying to catch him!

• Options
    Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm relatively certain that Capfalcon is mafia.

• Options
    Don't have fun at the expense of a dying man. He might come back to haunt you!

• Options
    Capfalcon

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    I will also vote Capfalcon

Steam
  • Options
    Capfalcon

were going to look real bad tomorrow if this doesn't work out and there was no discussion

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Um, I have some discussion that I can pull from a PM discussion. I was told its based on a certain assumption, and I think "Dont' be such a goose, Kilnaga!" was implied subtext, but here goes:

I'm at a loss. I swear the Day 4 shooting in the Cabin doesn't make sense to me.

Mikey shouldn't have been able to do 9 damage to The Anonymous AND move afterwards into Engineering. For him to move, he could have done only 6 to TA. SLyM was in the Cabin with him and could have made up the extra damage. But then who shot Megafrost in the room? The only people left alive from the Cabin that night are Baidol, SeGaTai, Grimmy (who were all cleared by the scanner) and myself. It doesn't make sense.

I think the only way that scenario makes sense at this point is if Mikey CTS did use his power to shoot 9 damage at TA and SLyM finished off Megafrost. Which means Mikey didn't move into Engineering like he claimed. The only way that's possible is if the last remaining mafia and Mikey lied about their locations the next day to obscure the movement record. Somebody who was actually in Engineering claimed to be in the Cabin, and Mikey claimed to be in Engineering when in actuality, they were reversed. Capfalcon and Mikey CTS swapped places from Cabin <-> Engineering the day after the shooting. It seems likely at this point that Mikey was still in the Cabin on Day 5, and Cap was still in Engineering Day 5, but lied to try and hide Mikey (which didn't really help him, because we still pegged Mikey based on his lack of movement after a 9 damage attack).

Pretty much has to be Capfalcon.

(My vote was a phone post and I couldn't include all that in it, because that'd be fucking crazy to type up on a phone.)

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Enough votes are in that the end is pretty much inevitable, and the final mafia member has agreed to call it a game. I'll put up the explosive final narration in a little bit.

• Options
  • Options
    Explosive? Huzzah?

• Options
    Something blows up.

• Options
    Probably me. And anyone else in engineering

• Options
    But more importantly

Me

• Options
    I'm so excited to read day 1 of the mafia proboards-tell me it's good guys.

Also I'm sad I didn't get to flaunt my overshield in the face of the mafia's puny bullets.

Good work propulsion team

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    But more importantly

Me

But most importantly, me.