Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

FOOTLONG FRAUD

1202122232426»

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    So a Wendy's finally opened within ten minutes of where I live. I go get my favorite spicy chicken sandwich and what do I find? The chicken breast filet has been replaced with a ground chicken patty.
    There is no curse in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of Men for this treachery!

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    So a Wendy's finally opened within ten minutes of where I live. I go get my favorite spicy chicken sandwich and what do I find? The chicken breast filet has been replaced with a ground chicken patty.

i hope this just some horrific violation of the natural order by that wendy's

if this becomes a company-wide thing i will be distraught

TankHammer
  • existexist Registered User regular
    mrt144 wrote: »
    exist wrote: »
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

I ate nothing but oranges and got sick.

why? eatin' dinner was like, the best part of outdoor school!

UmPiq.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I would like

some macaroni and cheese with sliced tomato. And a bit of black pepper on the macaroni.

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

• Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Two tomato slices!

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    I would like

some macaroni and cheese with sliced tomato. And a bit of black pepper on the macaroni.

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

SLIbcVU.gif

sig.png
    TefSporkAndrewCorporateLogoTheodore FlooseveltDoobhDeadfallSlacker71gtrmpSwillBusterKTrippyJingMortal SkyA Dabble Of TheloniusKadith
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I would like

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

But...mac and cheese is really good

YOU'RE ALL BABIES.
    SO MUCH POTENTIAL TO WASTE.
    Koshian wrote: »
    JOKE'S ON YOU
    MY POTENTIAL IS ALREADY WASTED
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    I would like

That is my current wish.

you need to wish bigger.

But...mac and cheese is really good

yeah but you could wish for an unpaid personal chef who could make many different kinds of food.

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    didn't Usagi already use that one?

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    in 6th grade, when i went to outdoor school, i went for an entire week without pooping

I ate nothing but oranges and got sick.

why? eatin' dinner was like, the best part of outdoor school!

The food was fucking terrible. I was a fucking food snob at 12 years old.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Is outdoor school camp, or is it something particular to the PNW?

• FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Favlaud wrote: »
    i've

never used my toaster oven to cook 'dogs

hmmmm

I've got a couple of pans that came with my toaster oven. I'll put some frozen french fries in and cook those up, and toss a dawg or two on the pan for the last 5 minutes.

just responding a day later to say that hot dogs cooked in the toaster oven is now the new normal after trying it out last night

bless you, geek

Peccavi wrote: »

I grew up in the Bay Area so its not just PNW. But basically it's a week of being in a cabin and learning about nature and banana slugs and why trees are cool to the touch and lichens and GODDAMNIT IT WAS FUCKING INFORMATIVE AS SHIT.

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt DON'T call me annie... unless you're my friendRegistered User regular

I grew up in the Bay Area so its not just PNW. But basically it's a week of being in a cabin and learning about nature and banana slugs and why trees are cool to the touch and lichens and GODDAMNIT IT WAS FUCKING INFORMATIVE AS SHIT.

isn't that just camp, though

like it's another term for camp

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

I got a spicy chicken breast on one of their asiago club sandwiches this week, and it was the normal chicken breast. If they just opened it might have been an honest mistake by a new employee.

[
    BusterK
  • FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular

lmao if you weren't part of both the polar bear club and the apple core club

edited January 2013

It was like mid fall, not summer and was completely school sanctioned.

mrt144 on
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular

Man I'd have jumped at the opportunity to do something like this if it existed in my school system.

Kaplar
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt DON'T call me annie... unless you're my friendRegistered User regular

Oh, okay

that is pretty neato!

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    sriracha is great for some stuff, but tapatio will always be my go-to hot sauce

This "Tapatio"...it shall be mine.

kyrcl.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Yeah but in a typical genie trickery fashion, she got dru

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2013
    Fyndir wrote: »

I'm most def paid. Especially in booty.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »

I got a spicy chicken breast on one of their asiago club sandwiches this week, and it was the normal chicken breast. If they just opened it might have been an honest mistake by a new employee.

Goodness, I hope so

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    Payday. Can't wait to celebrate with a $14 burger.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i've

hmmmm

I've got a couple of pans that came with my toaster oven. I'll put some frozen french fries in and cook those up, and toss a dawg or two on the pan for the last 5 minutes.

just responding a day later to say that hot dogs cooked in the toaster oven is now the new normal after trying it out last night

bless you, geek

Always here to help!

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    i've

hmmmm

bless you, geek

Hmph.

• ArangArang Registered User regular

lmao if you weren't part of both the polar bear club and the apple core club

is the apple core club when you're tough enough to eat the apple core?

wait, what does that make the polar bear club

thenews.jpg
    Geth
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Baltimore?

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.