As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bawls jokes

yoshi1001230yoshi1001230 Registered User regular
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
Ok I've been meaning to make this thread since PAX day one, but I kept forgetting so post the best Bawls joke you heard while at PAX

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
yoshi1001230 on

• OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Ok I've been meaning to make this thread since PAX day one, but I kept forgetting so post the best Bawls joke you heard while at PAX

My favorite was one of my own, and it was...

"I like my Bawls slightly warm and resting gently in the hands of another."

Officer on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    ugh

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Someone came up to me, when I was in a line and asked.

Buddy:Can I try a taste of your Bawls?"

Me:Your going to have to take me to dinner first, before you can ask me that."

Highfire on
  • SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    So very many "blue BAWLS" jokes... oh so very many...

Anyone notice how much broken blue glass littered the way between the hotels and the Meydenbauer? :P

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Samyel wrote:
    So very many "blue BAWLS" jokes... oh so very many...

Anyone notice how much broken blue glass littered the way between the hotels and the Meydenbauer? :P

Yeah, not cool. I picked up a bunch of it, but every time I went back there was more.

Doc on
  • WazWaz Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    My best friend (Who happens to be a dude): "Can I put my bawls in your mouth? Here, maybe just hold my bawls? Great, now rub them on your face"

Yeah. He's a creep.

Waz on
  • YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Yeah seeing all the broken (and some not broken) bottles all over the place was kinda lame. Though one of my fave pics from PAX is this one.

And my fave Bawls joke is actually one I heard at pax05, and not really a joke. The dude walking around with a big box of Bawls Mints was tossing them at random people and saying "Put some Bawls in your mouth!" After giving some to me, he tosses em at the next person to look vaguely in his direction and starts to say his line then see it's a chick and shuts up. Then he comments to me "Guy could get himself in some trouble this way, I think."

Yuritau on
  • TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    there was one i said and i got a few laughs out of it, though one guy turned and looked at me like i was crazy . . . i was eating some cashews and drinking some bawls and i said "the best way to wash down some nuts is with some bawls."

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • dr_wdr_w Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    The whole thing makes me wonder how much would really be involved with patenting and selling a caffeine/alcohol drink called 'Cawk'.

dr_w on
  • OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    dr_w wrote:
    The whole thing makes me wonder how much would really be involved with patenting and selling a caffeine/alcohol drink called 'Cawk'.

I can only imagine the wonderful things people will say about how they love to share their Cawk and Bawls, and how well they go together.

Officer on
    edited September 2006
    Recruit wrote:
    dr_w wrote:

I can only imagine the wonderful things people will say about how they love to share their Cawk and Bawls, and how well they go together.

Nothing goes better Cawk, then with a couple Bawls.

Highfire on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Highfire wrote:
    Recruit wrote:
    dr_w wrote:

:|

At least you guys don't know the wonders of the Seattle based "Dick's Burgers"...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
    edited September 2006
    Legacy wrote:
    Highfire wrote:
    Recruit wrote:
    dr_w wrote:

:|

At least you guys don't know the wonders of the Seattle based "Dick's Burgers"...

I got one for that, but even I won't go that low.

Highfire on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    My favorite joke was when I took a drink of Bawls

And my heart rate shot up and nearly gave me a heart attack.

It was hysterical.

Not really.

Pkmoutl on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006

This seems to imply that there were any good Bawls jokes. And we all know that can't be true.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • SylvanbabeSylvanbabe Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    i love rolling your BAWLs around in my mouth! (referring to the mints)
    can you hold my BAWLs?
    do you leave your BAWLs at home? (when someone asked me why i take a bottle with me everywhere i go)
    BAWLs a girl's best friend.....

Sylvanbabe on
    ~Annichka~
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Thank you for proving my point.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    "Get your bawls off the DDR machine!" was funny back in '04.

I swear.

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    When walking to the mall, I was juggling my video camera, some other stuff, and a bawls. And I was talking to some random guys, and I asked one to "Hold my Camera, on second thought, Hold my Bawls." Not even intending to be funny and he was like "your bawls are very cold"

xxhennersxx on
This discussion has been closed.