As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade: The Series, Season 2 DVD Set Preorder

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
edited October 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
In my feeble attempt to monetize these forums, I present to you this ADVERTISEMENT.

THAT IS MINE.

OF MY OWN PRODUCT.

The Season 2 DVD Set:
http://store.penny-arcade.com/products/penny-arcade-the-series-season-2-dvd-set

The Season 1 and 2 Bundle:
http://store.penny-arcade.com/products/penny-arcade-the-series-two-season-bundle

The Season 2 DVD Set with a bunch of extra stuff in it:
http://store.penny-arcade.com/products/pa-ts-s2-dvd-set-mug-shirt-bundle

All Season 2 Preorders will be signed by the full PA crew over here...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Some guy.
Robert Khoo on

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Well!

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • DaltonCarlDaltonCarl Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    ----

DaltonCarl on
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    That is a great conversation they had.

steam_sig.png
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Ordered a copy. Great list of extras, especially for someone who likes audio commentaries.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • RevolverKazRevolverKaz Mr. Saskatoon, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Just preorder the "DVD set with a bunch of extra stuff". Can't wait. I'm amazed at how much of an impact Penny Arcade has on people and I've grown into a pretty big fan. I will no doubt have no trouble spending my ill gotten gains on more Penny Arcade merch.

• AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    Curse you Robert Khoo, all my munnies belong to you.

WNskB.jpg
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    Must...resist....spending money. Going...broke.

Oh god dammit. Fine. Ordered.

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
    My main issue is when I get it do I want to open it? Would it lose it's collectable value? I don't even use the triumvate of mugs I bought. They're on display in their boxes in my kitchen.

• FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    That bonus video was amazing.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • KyleSKyleS Renton, WARegistered User new member
    My forum-fu is weak, so I apologize if this is covered in a different thread. If a Mod can bounce it to where it belongs, if this isn't it, that would be rad.

The limited release Lookouts laser cells look rad. But when I saw the concept Lookouts cover that was created my first thought was...now that I will spend cash on.

Is there any remote chance that PA will be releasing laser cells, posters, other merch. of the image found at: http://penny-arcade.smugmug.com/photos/i-XdNDwPn/0/O/i-XdNDwPn.jpg

• superwootsuperwoot 6th Annual Triwizard - Slytherin DE Santa barbara, CARegistered User regular
    It's sad that I can't afford the DVD's, but when I can, it's on my list. I didn't even buy Modern warfare 3, BECAUSE P.A. is higher up on my priorities. I know! I was shocked too.

In the strangest of ways...
  • bitfawksbitfawks Registered User regular
    I'll be getting that Bundle in January. Have really enjoyed the series so far!

Today started off really well. Got an email saying my bundle has been shipped! Can't wait!

• PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    I'm in Hawaii and got my stuff on Monday. Good luck, everybody else!

jCyyTSo.png
  • Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    So far, the commentary on Disc One has been very enlightening and informative. It's also been very entertaining. (I've only watched the commentary for the first 3 episodes.)

• gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    So, there was a little bonus video hidden in the main menu of the first DVD. After finding it, I figured each DVD's main menu would have a similar bonus, just like the Season 1 DVDs. However, if so then my pixel-hunting has failed. Are there hidden bonuses outside the first DVD? If so, any hints? If not, shucks.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I had a blast watching through commentary and whatnot, this weekend. If you're holding off on purchasing the DVDs because you've already seen the eps online and don't usually dig the dry commentary you usually get on DVDs... then don't. They do commentary right. It's like a whole new PATV season that happens to use the video from the last season.

Or, alternatively, if you miss the podcasts? Mike and Jerry's commentary is pretty much them doing a podcast while watching PATV with you.

There you go, Khoo. If you need a copywriter in the office, I'm available.

• jambojambo AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Still waiting for my order to make it to Australia, got the S2 DVD and Vol 7 of the comic.

I have 2 weeks off over Christmas so I hope it arrives soon!

lMX1i.jpg
  • Cannon GooseCannon Goose I need some GAGS! If only I had my gag book!Registered User regular
    Just got my order here in Australia, Season 1 of Blamimations and Season 2 of the PA Series!

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/childsplaycharity/6506469331/in/photostream/

Can you hear the furious paddling of mental balls?

CAN YOU?

I just got my dvd, t-shirt and new PA mug and I was pretty excited. Usually I have the emotional clarity of Ron Swanson but when I saw the DVD with all the signatures I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. I've never been so excited to have something so cool. Thank you everyone at PA!!!!

edited September 2013
    ----

DaltonCarl on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I love the Holiday episode. Especially watching it at holiday time.

The music in the episode is particularly excellent.

• Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    One of my favorite Mike/Jerry Commentaries:
    One of my favorite commentaries on the DVD is from Mike and Jerry. I don't remember which episode it was, but on the commentary Mike randomly decides to speak Wookkie the entire time. Mike just keeps making the "Rawkk" noise, and Jerry tries to get it on the act, and Mike says Jerry is trying to steal his bit. Jerry counters he was just trying to fit in. I found this back and forth hilarious.

edited September 2013
    ---

DaltonCarl on
  • GoToHellDaveGoToHellDave Registered User regular
    Does the DVDs ship to the Uk?

Also we are making a point and click game our character art style reminds me alot of the penny arcade stuff, and that makes us happy, love your games and love what you do
    BouncerKnuckle8x_zps16a1c748.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/GoToHellDave

hELLbANNER.jpg
  • BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    a) Shouldn't this thread be updated to reflect the Season 3 preorder? (if not, where can I go to bitch about b)?)

b) Is this the place to request a digital download/streaming purchase of all seasons, instead of doing the hassle with the DVD's and the shipping and the putting of the DVD's in the DVD tray, etc.

I'd just like to buy the thing and watch the thing at the click of a mouse if possible. The DVD thing ain't my thing.

BlackDove on
  • Mr. BookwormMr. Bookworm Registered User new member
    LOL yes, I have had Season 2 for a long time. Can't wait for 3 but we kind of need more special features.