As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cupid did not post my message

FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeatRegistered User regular
@IcyLiquid

I replied to the robot for a message to Kwoaru, however he did not post my message
My message contained the following, a youtube clip, a gif at 350kb , and a jpg at 200k
could any of this be the issue, thanks
also my compliance counter was removed at the time of sending the message and my next compliance counter began for my other valentine

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I'm having the same problem with a message to @Rorus Raz. Did Kwoaru send you a message first that got moved to the Retirement Village, before you sent yours? That seems to have happened with the message Rorus sent me.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Franko are you stuck in Desired?

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    @IcyLiquid
    at the time both Kwoaru and tasteicle were my cupids
    I just did one to Rorus Raz as well that did not show up, antimatter is also currently my cupid

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    But its working now, you just missed some in the past, right?

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    I missed those two
    Robo Cupid did not post either of my messages

• Options
    @IcyLiquid
    The issue seems to be if I have a Cupid, and they PM Geth about me the system will think I have no Cupid and assign me a new one, even if I haven't sent Geth my message yet. When the system finds me a new Cupid, it erases knowledge of my old one, so when I finally get around to messaging Geth he ignores that PM, forgetting that initial person was my cupid.
    At first I had Kwoaru as a Cupid who sent a message to Geth for me. By the time I got my message written up to send to Geth, Tasteicle became my new cupid, so when I sent the Kwoaru message it was ignored

The same thing just happened with Rorus Raz and Antimatter, RR sent me a message and then Antimatter became my cupid, my message to RR was ignored, but I just sent a message to antimatter and it was successfully posted

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    @IcyLiquid :

I have one from this morning stuck in limbo as well, from the same situation. I got syndalis and Hakkekage at the same time and only my post to Hakkekage went through ; I have tried sending my post to syndalis two times, no dice

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Edit: Never mind.

Brian Krakow on