As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - East run

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Aha! I should have mentioned, that shipping quote is for domestic (US) shipping only. IF you live abroad and insist on having it shipped to you, message me for a price. (USPS just upped their rates a couple weeks ago so it's going to be around $40-50.)
    And, what's that? Did I forget to ask for your address on the form? Why, yes, I did. It's fixed now. If you already filled out the form and asked for shipping, expect a message from me...maybe tomorrow.
    No big, just a minor #punziefail. Carry on.

HI3789R.png
  • eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Awesome! Ill get my order in now. Thanks a ton to @khadour and especially @punzie for getting it all done!

elo on
    0j92muX.png
    Protip: check your invoice to see that the amount matches what you expected based on the price list in the OP. If it doesn't, email me because I probably made a mistake.

HI3789R.png
  • wrccitroenwrccitroen New EnglandRegistered User regular
    Woot Woot! Can't wait to get my stein :D Even though I'm not a beer man, guess I'll use it for chugging the elixir of life...

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    wrccitroen wrote: »
    Woot Woot! Can't wait to get my stein :D Even though I'm not a beer man, guess I'll use it for chugging the elixir of life...

Sandworm bile?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    ordered! these look great.

• KapolKapol Registered User regular
    So if we get two, do we pay $5 once or twice if we want to get the safety stuff?

• TechGamingNewsTechGamingNews CEO Cape May, NJ.Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »
    ordered! these look great.
    I got some, Between you and I we might need a box truck.

DALTON DOOLY | CEO | T&G News
    http://techandgamingnews.com
    --
    [x]Media Pass [x] Hotel [x] Rental

I am not an exhibitor I am press I am not trying to step on toes, I am attending some Community functions to meet new people and have a good time.
  • TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    Put my order in!

edited February 2013
    Kapol wrote: »
    So if we get two, do we pay $5 once or twice if we want to get the safety stuff?

For 1-3 you pay $5 for packing. For 4-6 you pay $10 for packing. Total. (Up to 3 fit in a single box comfortably.)

I'm about to send out some more invoices so if you've ordered and haven't received an invoice yet, it should be coming shortly.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
    Invoices sent out. We're up to 45-ish steins. Points* go to:
    AtomicGaryBusey - for being the first to order
    Jerkfish - for being the first to pay
    and
    kikura1 - for the most steins (5) in a single order (so far. someone may take these points away)

*points only redeemable for a pat on the back.

HI3789R.png
  • flubbedpythonflubbedpython Registered User regular
    Places still undetermined for pick up of stein?

I need to finalize my schedule before I can form a pickup schedule. There will likely be 1 or 2 prepax events (tues and thurs gamenights?) and then at least 1 pickup time everyday during pax.

HI3789R.png
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    I can help pitch in with pickups. Tuesday game night, Wednesday pig roast, rest of schedule TBD.

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    If anyone else is going to the Coin Lunch I'll be willing to deliver there if needed.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    My order is in!!!! Thanks for doing this. It's awesome!!

• KapolKapol Registered User regular
    Another question. If I order one, and decide I want another, how could I change my order without just ordering another one (since I'd pick them up together)? Sorry to be a bother. I do want at least one no matter what though.

Hmm I didn't think about people changing their minds about how many they wanted... If you want in person pickup and don't want the boxed for you, you can easily do multiple orders if you choose to add more. When you pick them up, you'll just have to make sure you get all of them since the multiple orders will likely be listed separately.
    If you do want them boxed/shipped, I guess you'll have to message me if you decide to add more so I can make a special invoice for the correct amount. You really only have a week from today to get in your order and payment to guarantee you get your steins, so it's probably easier to get it figured out before you put in your order.

HI3789R.png
  • BurgherBurgher Registered User new member
    My order is in - thank you for putting this together~! :D

• wrccitroenwrccitroen New EnglandRegistered User regular
    hahaha!! Sandworm bile?! That's awesome...& really gross...nah, I just meant nice, delicious refreshing perairan

Just sent out the next batch of invoices. Everyone who has submitted an order so far should have received their invoice. If you didn't, contact me.
    There are 50 orders for a total of 95 steins. Hoping to reach 144 steins and it doesn't look like that will be a problem :)

HI3789R.png
  • LordOwenLordOwen Young Joel Heyman Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    As someone who owns two of these, I can vouch for their awesomeness. Buy early and often!

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Just placed an order. Psyched to get it. I guess you'll post where and when to meet you at PAX to pick it up?

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    punzie wrote: »
    Hoping to reach 144 steins and it doesn't look like that will be a problem :)
    Let me know if we wind up a few short - I could always use some more . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

Just sent out the next wave of invoices. If you've filled out the order form and haven't received an invoice, message me.
    miker525 wrote: »
    I guess you'll post where and when to meet you at PAX to pick it up?

Yes, pick up times and locations will be posted here in the thread when I figure them out. I'll be away the first week of March. Don't expect a pickup schedule until after I return.

HI3789R.png
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    just sent the payment your way. Thanks again

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    Just sent out today's wave of invoices. There are 70 orders (16 are currently unpaid) equaling 124 steins. 3 days left to order/pay!

HI3789R.png
  • NickzillaNickzilla Nottingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Ordered mine, can't wait to drink some cold ones out of this baby! $$

Some of you may also be interested in the fact that you can get the forum crest on a shirt
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/157556

HI3789R.png
  • LostlightLostlight Registered User new member
    Invoice recieved, Invoice paid. Thanks Punzie!

• University OgreUniversity Ogre Registered User regular
    If I need to redo my order, can I just ignore paying the first one? I have more friends that want steins.

• TimeSyphonTimeSyphon Registered User regular
    These look fantastic, thank you for doing this.

• VegaObscuraVegaObscura Registered User regular
    Put in my order yesterday/today. I'll pay as soon as I get the invoice!

Thanks for coordinating this!

• GerryGerry Registered User new member
    Can we still order these?

edited February 2013
    Gerry wrote: »
    punzie wrote: »
    Just sent out today's wave of invoices. There are 70 orders (16 are currently unpaid) equaling 124 steins. 3 days left to order/pay!

Note that @punzie posted that one day before your post. I would say you have 2 days left. Order quickly.

Khadour on
    xWDsUaZ.png

• RappakRappak Registered User regular
    Ponsie, can I like pay you on Tuesday when I will see you? I don't like Paypal and when they charge the payer/payee a fee.

edited February 2013
    If I need to redo my order, can I just ignore paying the first one? I have more friends that want steins.

Start by reading this post. Pease don't just leave an invoice unpaid. I won't know you want to cancel it (as opposed to just adding more, forgot you already ordered, or whatever else) unless you tell me. If you have more questions, message me.
    Gerry wrote: »

Yes. Thread title says order now, order form link is in the op, as are instructions saying ordering is open through Sunday, the 24th. I'm gonna say they're still available for ordering :P

Edit: been busy today so I haven't done invoices yet. That should happen in the next couple hours.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
    aaaannd.... there go tonight's invoices. If you've filled out the order form but haven't yet received an invoice, first check your spam folder and/or search your mail for "punzie" or "paypal" (one or both should be in the from field). If you still don't find it, message me :) Thank you and goodnight.

HI3789R.png
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Ordered and paid for 2 tonight!

• brunesbrunes Registered User regular
    This is freaking awesome. I ordered two!

Are you going to email pickup instructions to all who ordered, in case we forget to check back here?

This discussion has been closed.