As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hedge[chat]

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Horse meat

I mean I'll act upset about it but

I don't really care.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Coffee's caffeine buzz is so much better than pop.

I wonder why this is.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I would probably be a lot better off if I didn't drink a gallon of whiskey every week.
    Then again, I might be worse off.
    So just to be safe I'm going to keep drinking.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    McDolan's wasn't serving breakfast when I got there earlier

mcgroodle pls ;(

I thought you were trying not to be 180 lbs and sad

mcgrroby is fat infused with sad

stop at a grocery store and get a banana and some peanut butter instead. maybe some granola. or perhaps a greek yogurt. all delicious, none processed horsebacon

s-shut up, baka! My weight isn't ballooning, it's mostly stable, so if I just burn more calories by exercising and building muscle I might not have to change my diet much. I want to see how far that gets me!

ANYWAY MCGRIDDLES ARE DELICIOUS AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED

Up to you.

My roommate lost ~100 lbs just by changing his diet; primarily just by not keeping chips and soda in the house.

but then again he also lost his self respect because he no longer gets DELICIOUS CRISPSZ

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    you're knowingly cultivating disease from a door knob too

of course it's legal to cultivate disease. I mean I'm pretty sure there are some government restrictions and some oversights on like, smallpox and anthrax, but that's not the same thing.

By treaty there are two organizations allowed to maintain smallpox stockpiles for research. The CDC and it's Russian counterpart. Anthrax is covered by FDA regulations in the US.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I think the thing about the horse meat is that sometimes horses are not intended to get ate and are shot up with a bunch of medication and shit.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

mcgroodle pls ;(

stop at a grocery store and get a banana and some peanut butter instead. maybe some granola. or perhaps a greek yogurt. all delicious, none processed horsebacon

s-shut up, baka! My weight isn't ballooning, it's mostly stable, so if I just burn more calories by exercising and building muscle I might not have to change my diet much. I want to see how far that gets me!

Up to you.

My roommate lost ~100 lbs just by changing his diet; primarily just by not keeping chips and soda in the house.

Unless your roommate was like a billion pounds, I have trouble believing that he lost almost a hundred just by changing diet.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »

I wonder why this is.

Because you have to drink 3-5 cans of coke to equal one 7oz cup of coffee.
    There's a lot of fucking caffeine in coffee

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So the meteor over Russia exploded with about 500 kilotons of energy.

That's straight up bananas.

It's a miracle there's only injuries.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »
    I think the thing about the horse meat is that sometimes horses are not intended to get ate and are shot up with a bunch of medication and shit.

Most cattle are shot up with a bunch of medication. Mostly antibiotics.

• Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular

mcgroodle pls ;(

Up to you.

Unless your roommate was like a billion pounds, I have trouble believing that he lost almost a hundred just by changing diet.
    What? Why not? If he was like 300 pounds, drank a lot of regular soda every day, ate tons of shit, I could totally believe it. Changing your diet is the best way to lose weight anyway.

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »

And growth hormone.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I should probably eat less tuna actually and switch to another fish. Fuckin' mercury.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    So the meteor over Russia exploded with about 500 kilotons of energy.

That's straight up bananas.

It's a miracle there's only injuries.

The good thing about this happening is that now we can all be perfectly aware that we will die in hellfire at some point.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

I wonder why this is.

pop? i am detecting dangerously high levels of 1950s housewife

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

I wonder why this is.

Because coke dosent have a huge amount of caffine in it. It's mostly sugar and flavourings. I read once that you shoudnt use soda as a substitute for coffee when driving long distances. The the effective stimulant effect of coke lasted about fifteen minutes because it was almost totally sugar based, it then led to a crash in concentration levels. Coffee lasted way longer.

• Options

I wonder why this is.

Pop is what the free world calls it.

• Options

I wonder why this is.

Or a Canadian usurper

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    If you're buying 5 lbs of processed food for $1, you should just drop the pretense that you give a fuck what you're putting in your body.

• Options

Different kinds and all that. I know this because they made a big fuzz about the meat having been checked that it did not contain any harmful medications - which was apparently a risk with horse meat.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

I wonder why this is.

No, just Midwest-ery.

Still bad, but not as bad.

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    shadowane wrote: »

mcgroodle pls ;(

Up to you.

What? Why not? If he was like 300 pounds, drank a lot of regular soda every day, ate tons of shit, I could totally believe it. Changing your diet is the best way to lose weight anyway.
    From what I gather changing diet is pretty much the only way to lose weight. It's very hard to do enough exercise to affect your weight if you are eating too much.

Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    If you're buying 5 lbs of processed food for $1, you should just drop the pretense that you give a fuck what you're putting in your body.

Cool have any meth or crack?

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

I wonder why this is.

Pop is what the free world calls it.

communism detected

activating freedombot

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    People can have dramatic weight loss just by dropping soda or sugary drinks. I mean especially if they drink a lot. They could easily be cutting 1000 calories a day out of their diet

That could easily translate into 2lbs a week ALONE

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Cool have any meth or crack?

Nah, I went on a huge fisting binge this weekend. YOLO!

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

mcgroodle pls ;(

Up to you.

When he lived with his mom, he'd regularly sit down and just smash a bag of Lay's while playing WoW. Now he still lives a sedentary lifestyle, but living with me there's just not that steady supply of chips and snack cakes and bullshit.

Our landlord showed up recently, walked in the door, and said "Hey-woah! Did you lose, like, a ton of weight?"
    'Yeah, like 100 pounds' (it had been 18 months or so since they'd seen one another)
    "...on purpose? Ok, that's awesome!"

• Options
    The new pope should take the name Yolo Swagson.

• Options
    Artist rendition of Canada by @Surrealitycheck
    CREG3YX.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    People can have dramatic weight loss just by dropping soda or sugary drinks. I mean especially if they drink a lot. They could easily be cutting 1000 calories a day out of their diet

Yep, sweetened beverages are the usual culprit as far as I understand it.

• Options

Yeah, I work with a fat fuck that drinks coca cola the way I drink coffee. He has a like 6 20oz cokes a day to "keep him sharp". Im p sure it's also helping to keep him round.

• Options
    "No I have cancer!"

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Generally it's fine to eat horse meat, so long as it wasn't "crunked on fucking steroids because it was a god damned race horse that broke its leg and hey, I can make back my money if we sell it as minced beef!"

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    Generally it's fine to eat horse meat, so long as it wasn't "crunked on fucking steroids because it was a god damned race horse that broke its leg and hey, I can make back my money if we sell it as minced beef!"

Anyone who would sell horse meat is probably a person who would be trying to make money off a broken race horse.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Yeah, I work with a fat fuck that drinks coca cola the way I drink coffee. He has a like 6 20oz cokes a day to "keep him sharp". Im p sure it's also helping to keep him round.

Wow though. If you drink that much coffee I am pretty sure if you go a day without it your head will physically explode from withdrawal headache.

Honk on
  • Options
    I don't get why horse is off the menu anyway they are some right bastards.

• Options
    I enjoy that they somehow connected the horse meat to Viktor Bout. It made great headlines.

• Options
    my plan is to become a sphere

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I don't get why horse is off the menu anyway they are some right bastards.

I was just about to say. Horses, as a species, are awful fucks and are karmically waaaaay less evil to kill than cows.

• Options
    I would hope he isn't drinking 120 ounces of coffee a day.

This discussion has been closed.