As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Technomancer Press Open Duel 2007

• Tony HellmannTony Hellmann Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    All magic items function as if created by a 12th level caster. Examples: a wand of magic missiles will shoot magic missiles as if cast by a 12th level caster, scrolls may only contain spells castable by 12th level casters, no metamagic wands (CL 17) are permitted, et cetera.

I assume this means that thou shalt not have any item with CL>12. However, can there be items of lower than 12 Caster Level in the game? Are all items assumed to be CL 12? Example: if I buy a potion of Fireball, does it automatically have CL12 and/or how much does the item cost? Does it cost as if I bought it for CL12, or does it cost as if I bought it for CL5?

Just want to clarify the common-sense portion of the rule or confirm it so I can sploit. ;)

To make it easy for the sake of the rule-writers (me, mostly) all magic items are CL 12 or whatever their maximum if it is lower. So everything costs what it should if it was maxed out by a CL 12 caster.

Make sense?

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press
    http://www.technomancer-press.com

Check out TerraDrive Live...its happening at PAX, and everyone's playing
  • ChrisDaJudgeChrisDaJudge Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I will be judging the tournament this year. I have been reading through the posts and wanted to reply to a few things and add a couple comments.

First, with regards to the Planar Ally spells question. Planar Ally, Summon Monster, Summon Nature's Ally, and any similar spell or effect that summons another creature to do your bidding or to fight for you will NOT be allowed. Let me explain my reasons for this. The first is because of the Event Philosophy. The goal is to see who can make the best "Single Combat" character and not who can create the best horde from the Monster Manual. The second reason is simple logistics. We have a limited amount of time and space in which to play. The more characters that are taking action in any given round the longer that round is going to take. When we are already limited by time I feel that it is important to control how fast we play as much as possible. I am aware of the Time Limiter Rule (#4 in the rules under record keeping) will help with this but consider that it isn't really satisfying to win this way. Do you really want to win because your opponent ran out of time or do you want to win by a knockout?

Second on the question of preparing spells between rounds. You must choose your character's selection of spells before you enter the tournament and they will remain that way throughout the tournament. Look at Rule #3 Post-Duel under Record Keeping (When a participant's duel ends, the participant will turn in his/her character sheet to a judge.) and Rule #1 Character Reset under Between Duels (These duels were conceived to show off a player' s character design skills as well as tactical prowess. After a duel is concluded, the winner and all his or her items are completely restored to the point that the character entered the duel. This includes used scrolls, discharged magic items, and used up ammunition.) Your character will return to the way they entered the duel (including prepared spells) and be turned in to a judge at the end of each duel. You cannot alter your spell selection between rounds.

The Resurrection Question. If you have some reliable means of returning your character to life then I would like to see it. However, you should understand that in any Kill or Be Killed scenario victory goes to whichever character kills his or her opponent first. Even if your character can come back to life at a later time, the moment your character dies in that scenario you have lost. Players should also keep in mind that not every scenario is a Kill or Be Killed scenario and some scenarios will have victory conditions that are not defined by who lives or dies. In those scenarios, being able to return to life after being killed would certainly be advantageous.

So that is it for now. I will answer more questions as they are put to me and throw in a few comments as they strike me.

Espada Per Dua, Cappucino Per Uno!

ChrisDaJudge on
    Espada Per Dua, Cappucino Per Uno
  • GodOfCheeseGodOfCheese Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    First, with regards to the Planar Ally spells question. Planar Ally, Summon Monster, Summon Nature's Ally, and any similar spell or effect that summons another creature to do your bidding or to fight for you will NOT be allowed.

Can we do it if we don't create a horde? I'm exploring several strategies that involve summoning. For example, could I summon several creatures to operate an enchanted ballista, or calling a Nightmare to provide flight capability? Or (ignoring the fact that it wouldn't work) could I summon, injure, and Death Knell creatures repeatedly to buff myself?

In that vein, how about Unseen Servant, since it has no tactical capabilities whatsoever? PM me if you need the specific details, as I'd rather not unveil my strategies to my future competitors. ;-)

I did consider summoning a horde, but I'm not seeing any way to summon enough creatures to have an impact without getting myself killed in the process.

Aside from Contingent Spells, are any of my other cheesy exploits from this thread banned this year?

GodOfCheese on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text <3 Moe
    Behold the power of cheese.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007
    To piggyback on Chris, I'll be watching the thread and updating the rules on the website as he makes rulings.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

edited August 2007
    I understand your desire to find a way but I will always try to avoid rulings that will require "judgement" calls that can be argued. How does one define a "horde" for example. It is much cleaner and less ambiguous to say - No summoning of creatures. I know that it limits some character concepts and perhaps someday we will have the forum and the time available to open the doors wide but that day is not today.

ChrisDaJudge on
  • PrismPrism Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Question about magic arrows:

How much magical ammunition are we allowed to enter with? I assume it's not three arrows (counting as one magical weapon each). I seem to remember 50 arrows counting as 1 magical weapon but I can't actually find that in the Technomancer rules, so I may be crazy.

Prism on
    edited August 2007
    Prism wrote: »

How much magical ammunition are we allowed to enter with? I assume it's not three arrows (counting as one magical weapon each). I seem to remember 50 arrows counting as 1 magical weapon but I can't actually find that in the Technomancer rules, so I may be crazy.
    I'll wait for Chris to rule, but I will say that arrows +5 are different from Arrows of Slaying, and so that needs to be taken into account.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

edited August 2007
    Prism wrote: »

The dungeon master's guide lists a single price for 50 arrows in its magic items list, the players handbook lists a single price for 20 so I am going to go with the dmg and say that 50 arrows of a single type shall be considered a single magical weapon or a single misc magic item at the player's choice. A single type means that each arrow in the set of 50 must be identical (i.e. all +2 arrows of Noggin-knockin') and different types of arrows (even if it is just a difference in the bonus) shall be considered a separate item. Just like with wands and other charged items you must buy a full set of 50 arrows. The exception to the rule of 50 are those arrows listed in the DMG and other books under a "Specific Weapons" category. Any arrow listed in this manner is purchased as a single item and each arrow is considered a separate item under the rules (arrow of slaying for example) although they may still be considered either a weapon or misc item.

Cheers,
    Chris

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007
    I understand your desire to find a way but I will always try to avoid rulings that will require "judgement" calls that can be argued. How does one define a "horde" for example. It is much cleaner and less ambiguous to say - No summoning of creatures. I know that it limits some character concepts and perhaps someday we will have the forum and the time available to open the doors wide but that day is not today.

Ahhh, so Unseen Servant would be okay, since it doesn't summon a Creature? :P

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007

The dungeon master's guide lists a single price for 50 arrows in its magic items list, the players handbook lists a single price for 20 so I am going to split the difference and say that 30 arrows of a single type shall be considered a single magical weapon or a single misc magic item at the player's choice.

Can we buy fewer than 50 (30) arrows to reduce the price? I'm guessing the answer is "no", because it's like buying wands with fewer charges.

Unlocks this strategy:
    This could potentially afford me a small number (say five) of +4 human-bane elf-bane dwarf-bane orc-bane returning arrows, which I could conceivably use every round, which might grow tiresome...

Along similar lines as my ENWORLD thread on the topic: how does command-activation work with ammunition? If I have to speak the command word to activate the special properties (such as Flaming), do I do that for one arrow or all of them?

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Indigo the UnassailableIndigo the Unassailable Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    I'll wait for Chris to rule, but I will say that arrows +5 are different from Arrows of Slaying, and so that needs to be taken into account.

--Tony
    I just feel the obsessive compulsive need to point out that you can't have Arrows of Slaying (CL 13) or arrows +5 (CL 15) in the competition. As you noted in the rules, magic items are restricted to no higher than CL 12.

Indigo the Unassailable on
    edited August 2007

--Tony
    I just feel the obsessive compulsive need to point out that you can't have Arrows of Slaying (CL 13) or arrows +5 (CL 15) in the competition. As you noted in the rules, magic items are restricted to no higher than CL 12.

Haha, excellent point. I was close on the Arrows of Slaying, at least.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

edited August 2007
    As if the caster-level weren't enough of a challenge, Slaying Arrows are pretty weak for the cost (in terms of magic item slot and gp) anyway. What 12th level character isn't going to make a Fort DC 13 most of the time?

Now, if you can end up with a whole pile of Slaying Arrows (or Slaying whatevers), there's all kinds of fun to be had...
    Now, a whole pile of Arrow of Slayings + an archer with lots of attacks or a summoned firing squad (IIRC there are two summonable creatures that are good with bows), and now you have a parrrrrtayyyyyy.

If the 3.0 shuriken rules were still in effect (3 shurikens per attack), having someone do Rapid Shot with Slaying shurikens would be a fun attack: between nine and twelve Fort DC13s. At that point, you have a high likelihood your target will miss one of those saves.

I had considered a tactic like this during the ill-fated 05 Fighter Duel using Vorpal shurikens. But it was too expensive and, well, the 3.5 rules don't support it ;-)

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Indigo the UnassailableIndigo the Unassailable Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    To make it easy for the sake of the rule-writers (me, mostly) all magic items are CL 12 or whatever their maximum if it is lower. So everything costs what it should if it was maxed out by a CL 12 caster.

Make sense?

--Tony
    This doesn't makes sense to me. Perhaps you can clarify.

I agree with making the maximum CL 12, but that shouldn't make the minimum CL 12. There are specific CL requirements listed for items described in the DMG, and IMO we should stick with those. For items whose CL can vary (e.g. wands, scrolls), let the player set the CL for the items in question from the minimum up to the limit of CL 12 and let them pay for it appropriately.

e.g. A wand of Magic Missile at 1st, 3rd, 5th or 9th level makes sense to a player, but not 12th.

e.g. Hat of Disguise is CL1 and 1800gp in the DMG. Why should we be forced to make it a CL 12 item, which would make it cost 21,600gp? (WTH?)

Thanks for your many quick responses Tony and Chris!

Indigo the Unassailable on
    edited August 2007

Make sense?

--Tony
    This doesn't makes sense to me. Perhaps you can clarify.

I agree with making the maximum CL 12, but that shouldn't make the minimum CL 12. There are specific CL requirements listed for items described in the DMG, and IMO we should stick with those. For items whose CL can vary (e.g. wands, scrolls), let the player set the CL for the items in question from the minimum up to the limit of CL 12 and let them pay for it appropriately.

e.g. A wand of Magic Missile at 1st, 3rd, 5th or 9th level makes sense to a player, but not 12th.

e.g. Hat of Disguise is CL1 and 1800gp in the DMG. Why should we be forced to make it a CL 12 item, which would make it cost 21,600gp? (WTH?)

Thanks for your many quick responses Tony and Chris!

I think what Tony was primarily trying to put forth is you can't buy wands and such with less than full charges and you can't buy wands with a caster level of less then that as listed in the DMG. The reason for this is simple. When you create your character for this event you have to review and make sure that it meets all of the rules and that you did all of your math right and that everything was done properly according to the rules. You have several hours (at least) to look at that one character. We have to review EVERY character that is submitted for the same things and we do NOT have hours to review each one. I was an english and history major. I don't do math very well. I have to be totally naked to count to 21. So in an effort to make things easier on us poor, befuddled judges we are trying to make it as easy as possible to calculate the costs of your gear so that we make sure you are within the legal limit. Frankly, I don't want to calculate the per charge cost of your Wand of Wet Willies with a caster level 3 and half and 13 charges when I can look at the book and see the cost for a fully charged Wand of Wet Willies at caster level 5 is two bits and a pimple. When I have 30 people trying to get going in the tournament and they each have a different Wand of Wet Willies at a different caster level and with different charges I just don't have the time to do all of that damn math. (Not to mention it would be indecent exposure - see above) That is why, in an absolute corruption of my authority as a judge, I say you've got to buy your toys with fresh batteries off the shelf whenever possible. It is so that I don't have to do the math and you get to play sometime this year.

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007

The dungeon master's guide lists a single price for 50 arrows in its magic items list, the players handbook lists a single price for 20 so I am going to split the difference and say that 30 arrows of a single type shall be considered a single magical weapon or a single misc magic item at the player's choice.

Can we buy fewer than 50 (30) arrows to reduce the price? I'm guessing the answer is "no", because it's like buying wands with fewer charges.

Unlocks this strategy:
    This could potentially afford me a small number (say five) of +4 human-bane elf-bane dwarf-bane orc-bane returning arrows, which I could conceivably use every round, which might grow tiresome...

Along similar lines as my ENWORLD thread on the topic: how does command-activation work with ammunition? If I have to speak the command word to activate the special properties (such as Flaming), do I do that for one arrow or all of them?

You know I have been thinking about this and I think I may have made a mistake. Tony is probably going to kill me but it seems to me having thought about it for a while that limiting the number of arrows to 30 but making you pay the price for 50 makes wands even more appealing then arrows. By the same token I don't want to calculate the costs per arrow either. So I am going to make a minor adjustment to my earlier reply about the arrows. You must buy 50 and you pay the price in the book but one set of 50 (as opposed to 30) is considered a single magical item just like before.

Sorry for the change and the hassle that it may cause any of you.

Cheers,
    Chris

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007

Ahhh, so Unseen Servant would be okay, since it doesn't summon a Creature? :P

Unseen servant is a creature - just because it is mindless and shapeless it is still considered a creature for our purposes. The effect lists it as "One invisible, mindless, shapeless, servant" and so I am outlawing it. Sorry I didn't respond to this one earlier. Somehow I missed it when I was reading the posts.

Cheers,
    Chris

ChrisDaJudge on
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    still waiting on a ruling for the first character idea i had pm'ed to tony, any word yet?

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
    edited August 2007
    ChrisDaJudge: how much information will you be requiring about deities for clerics? A one-line summary of why that deity uses those domains, or a paragraph of cheesy fiction? :lol:

(Chris and I had an offline conversation about my Pax06 character, who was a cleric but never stated a deity)

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007

Unseen servant is a creature - just because it is mindless and shapeless it is still considered a creature for our purposes. The effect lists it as "One invisible, mindless, shapeless, servant" and so I am outlawing it. Sorry I didn't respond to this one earlier. Somehow I missed it when I was reading the posts.

Cheers,
    Chris

Add Animate Objects to this list then, I assume (had no plans on using it, but suggested for completeness).

I assume there is a list somewhere, right? :)

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ChrisDaJudge: how much information will you be requiring about deities for clerics? A one-line summary of why that deity uses those domains, or a paragraph of cheesy fiction? :lol:

(Chris and I had an offline conversation about my Pax06 character, who was a cleric but never stated a deity)

Clerics can worship a set of ideals, which mechanically you can pick and choose your domains. You just have to match any alignment domains you choose.

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HotSake wrote: »

Clerics can worship a set of ideals, which mechanically you can pick and choose your domains. You just have to match any alignment domains you choose.

The most important thing about this is that the Cleric has absolute faith in those ideals.

Officer on
    edited August 2007
    Recruit wrote: »

The most important thing about this is that the Cleric has absolute faith in those ideals.

The only thing I ask for is a simple paragraph describing the deity and their domains. At least make an attempt at having the domains match the deity's beliefs. Lie to me, let me pretend that you thought about something beyond the domain's powers and spell lists.

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007

The only thing I ask for is a simple paragraph describing the deity and their domains. At least make an attempt at having the domains match the deity's beliefs. Lie to me, let me pretend that you thought about something beyond the domain's powers and spell lists.

Diety's have preset domain lists, though. If you read the Dieties and Demigods book or just look through the DMG it gives a list of basic Dieties and what domains they are associated with. Also an expanded list of domains in the Complete Divine book.

Officer on
    edited August 2007

Diety's have preset domain lists, though. If you read the Dieties and Demigods book or just look through the DMG it gives a list of basic Dieties and what domains they are associated with. Also an expanded list of domains in the Complete Divine book.

Players can make up their own deities if they choose to do so. They don't get to make up their own domains or special abilities, however, but if you want to make Grup, god of Creampuffs so you can slap two particular domains together then I just ask for a paragraph (hell, even a run on sentence will work) making even a feeble attempt at justifying those domains based off the god's beliefs.

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007
    Ahhh okay, I getcha. I thought that since simplicity is the name of the game and that even caster levels were set for the sake of it, that something like creating a god wouldn't be in this tournament.

Either ways I ain't no Cleric, so taint my thang,

Officer on
    edited August 2007

Players can make up their own deities if they choose to do so. They don't get to make up their own domains or special abilities, however, but if you want to make Grup, god of Creampuffs so you can slap two particular domains together then I just ask for a paragraph (hell, even a run on sentence will work) making even a feeble attempt at justifying those domains based off the god's beliefs.
    Recruit wrote:
    Ahhh okay, I getcha. I thought that since simplicity is the name of the game and that even caster levels were set for the sake of it, that something like creating a god wouldn't be in this tournament.

Either ways I ain't no Cleric, so taint my thang,

See, now I'm tempted to take one level in Cleric, just so I can get my paragraph judged. 8-)

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • e_clipse_clips Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

See, now I'm tempted to take one level in Cleric, just so I can get my paragraph judged. 8-)

LOL now I'd love to see what your god would be like. would his/her name happen to be chedder, swiss or colby jack?

:lol::P

e_clips on
    Baron+Etori.png
    edited August 2007
    e_clips wrote: »

LOL now I'd love to see what your god would be like. would his/her name happen to be chedder, swiss or colby jack?

:lol::P

That entity would have to have the Dairy domain. Granted power: once per day, smite lactose intolerant creature. Spells would have to include Create Food and Water, Heroes Feast, etc.

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • e_clipse_clips Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    hehe that domain must come out of the "complete farmer" book :P

e_clips on
    Baron+Etori.png
  • munkyboy0930munkyboy0930 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I was wondering if balefull polymorph is ok

munkyboy0930 on
    trainer.png
    edited August 2007
    I was wondering if balefull polymorph is ok

*groan*

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007
    Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but to which address do you want characters e-mailed? And do they need to be in any particular file format? I don't have Office, so will it be alright for me to just send a zipped RTF?

delroland on
    edited August 2007
    ceo at technomancer-press dot com
    gah, nvm, found it

delroland on
    edited August 2007
    Ok Folks,

PAX is just around the corner and I want to encourage everyone to get your character sheets in early so that we can be ready to go come tournament time. I have seen a few sheets already but not many and I know there will be more players then the number of sheets I have seen so far. I know that you are all eager to get stuck right in and start killing each other so the more work we can get done ahead of time the better our chances of starting on time.

Tony is forwarding the sheets to me for review and I am responding directly back to everyone I get sheets for. So if you have sent a sheet and you do not hear from me then send me a PM.

Also, if you have any additional rules questions please direct them to me so that I can answer them right away. We have some great scenarios (I think they're great anyway) this year to really challenge your builds.

Cheers,
    Chris

ChrisDaJudge on
  • HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Here's one I've been pondering. How are you going to handle hidden information? If my opponent and I are concealed from each other, how do we move, and how do we know when we come into view? What if one of us is blind?

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
    edited August 2007
    Here's one I've been pondering. How are you going to handle hidden information? If my opponent and I are concealed from each other, how do we move, and how do we know when we come into view? What if one of us is blind?

This would normally be something that would be adjudicated by a GM but since you won't have one and we only have so many judges I would ask that the players come to an agreement with each other on how they will handle this situation between themselves whenever possible. We all know the rules about detecting an invisible opponent and they should, obviously, be applied first. For situations where a character is reduced to just attacking (or moving or whatever) at random I suggest using the diagram on pg 158 of the PHB (Missing with a Thrown Weapon) as a means of determining in which direction the character attacks (or whatever) and assume that a character will always attack to the limit of their effective range assuming no other information to indicate that an opponent is closer. Be reasonable with each other. The disadvantaged player needs to do their best not to use unfair knowledge in determining their course of action and the advantaged player needs to be accommodating of their opponent's best efforts.

If two players cannot come to an agreement on how to handle this or any situation then you should call in a judge who will make a ruling but PLEASE try to work it out on your own first. Be aware that if you call me over to make a ruling I will ask you what attempts you have already made to come to an agreement. If I feel that one player (or heavens forbid, both players!) is merely being unreasonable and is not trying to come to an equitable agreement then I will not be happy. Bad things happen when the judge is not happy. So it is always best to play nice with the other kids. You have been warned.

All joking aside, remember this is supposed to be fun for everybody. Wining this tournament isn't going to make you rich, famous or get you laid. Your life does not hang in the balance of this competition. So don't put more into this then it deserves. Go out there and give it your best shot but have fun. Be a good competitor and treat your opponents in the manner they should be treated. Don't be a prig just to win. The animosity you create will last much longer then the rewards of winning will.

Cheers,
    Chris

ChrisDaJudge on
    edited August 2007
    sent my build, decided to go with build one, and not the one that screams out "Crikey!;" besides, my math was off, and I couldn't do what I wanted, as the form was one HD too high

delroland on
    edited August 2007

I'm going to echo Chris' counsel, but I have a suggestion for those who are trying to come to an agreement about these issues.

If your character is blind, turn your back to the board. A blind character cannot see his terrain and must rely on memory...so you will as well. You can announce your actions ("I'm going to run 8 squares forward and two to the left,") and your opponent will move your mini. You can roll dice on the table near your left elbow.

Last year, if a character turned invisible, he wrote his moves on a piece of paper (Moving 25' to square A4, willl draw my +5 bow), and only announced actions the other player could see/feel. However, I think this only happened once as just about everyone comes with some sort of ability to detect invisible creatures. The rule is that when your moves are audited, if any are found to be illegal (you moved too far, shot too many arrows, whatever), you forfeit. So be careful.

Anyway, this is just intended as a suggestion...I'm not making rules. That's Chris' job.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

edited August 2007

Here's what we did in the 05 Fighter Duels (which included a large quantity of Hiding):
    • Assign a coordinate system to the map (Event Coordinators: you could assist by doing this on every map before you do your photocopying to avoid one combatant giving away a hiding-based strategy).
    • Write down every action you take and your action-by-action location.
    • Accept that you will probably not get a precise assessment of the situation (you won't bump into each other), but make sure to do your Listen checks, or whatever.
    • After combat's completion, you have a record you can refer to help deflect any accusation of cheating.
    There is a mutual disclosure issue if you're both hiding. Someone MUST adjudicate Listen checks or you have to give your location away:
    I got a Listen of 25... -1 per 10' away you are from me. Uhhh, niether of us knows where the other is.... help?

Could we ask that spectators help adjudicate? Starting round 2, when you are defeated, you follow the guy who beat you for one round to help judge. Your judgment is nonbinding, but you get to look at both competitor's tracking sheets, so you can say "You two should be able to see each other now." Or "Your detect magic should be registering his area of effect by now." Or something. Of course, the spectators would have to be courteous and don't blow (or assist) the combatants' strategies...

And it doesn't help for the first round. So please don't hide in the initial round. Just pulp your enemy. ;-)

GodOfCheese on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.