As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Confirmed exhibitors/vendors

• Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    I sent them an email but no reply as of yet.

• Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular
    Irrational pushed their booth back to the week after pax

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular

Where did you hear this from?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    That... also doesn't really make sense?

• Options
    KitInakaKitInaka Registered User regular
    Anybody hear anything from Riot? I know LoL is gonna be there in some capacity but I haven't heard anything major yet...

• Options
    danielofthekingsdanielofthekings Silver Spring, MarylandRegistered User regular

I think he was meaning they pushed the release of their game back to the 26th.

• Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular

it was a joke about bioshock being pushed back again

• Options
    ittybittybuddhaittybittybuddha Registered User regular
    GamingETC.com will be ther

• Options
    The Behemoth just tweeted they will be there.

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
  • Options
    JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Double Fine is going to be there. According to the backer forums. Nothing in the public forums yet (or i'd post a link). No real info other than that they'll be there.

• Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Blizzard just announced they are going to be at PAX East with... ...A Diablo III build. Don't know if it's ps 3 or 4. I guess I should get in line now for that!

zerzhul on
    My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    BarkBark Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    D3 will be on PS3 at Blizzard booth
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8717945/diablo-iii-coming-to-playstation®3-and-playstation®4-2-20-2013

Bark on
    sl1ao1t19fl8.png
  • Options
    gamerman1227gamerman1227 Registered User regular
    This is probably a ludicrous question, but any chance we might see anything PS4 related this year?

• Options
    repeterepete Registered User regular
    This is probably a ludicrous question, but any chance we might see anything PS4 related this year?

Well Diablo III is coming out on both PS3 and PS4 and it will be at pax east so their is a chance but i feel they will wait for E3 sadly to have PS4 games on a show floor

• Options
    Diablo has been confirmed to be on PS3 at pax. I doubt you'll see any PS4 this year. They will wait for E3

• Options
    gonexallgonexall PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Tin Man Games will be there. From their website (http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/)

"Finally we’re definitely going to be at PAX East in Boston at the end of March too. We’re doing things slightly differently this year and will let you know more when we’re allowed to! Miellyn Fitzwater Barrows (Vampire Boyfriends) and Lacy Wilson (Hex Boyfriends) will be joining Neil as well as being involved with a panel too. It’s gonna be an amazing trip and as usual we can’t wait for PAX!"

• Options
    the_fuzzy_penguinthe_fuzzy_penguin OhioRegistered User regular
    Smirk & Dagger will be there with a new game for us to try out (Dread Curse) per an email I received from Curt earlier today.

• Options
    greatzottgreatzott Registered User new member
    Meteor Entertainment will be there as a stop on their International HAWKEN Tour 2013.
    http://community.playhawken.com/news/_/game-info/HAWKEN-tour-2013

• Options
    QuantumShaddowQuantumShaddow Registered User regular
    Newegg has confirmed their attendance for PAX East also.

3DS FC: 4441-8382-3645
    Switch: SW-7634-0399-6788

QGqFhNv.png
  • Options
    gonexallgonexall PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Newegg has confirmed their attendance for PAX East also.

They has little LED flashlights on keychains last year, which has gained the title of "most consistently used PAX swag." for me.

• Options
    zombiebotzombiebot Registered User regular

From the studio, I've heard DriveClub and Evolution Games will be showing more there.

Chelseabot, fell victim Quake III, aka "Girl Killer" in 2007.
  • Options
    BakenshakeBakenshake Registered User new member
    Can we get a compiled list on first post for who'll be there with sources?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bakenshake wrote: »

It's going to be less important once the official schedule and map gets released, both of which I expect this week or next week.

• Options
    BakenshakeBakenshake Registered User new member
    zerzhul wrote: »

It's going to be less important once the official schedule and map gets released, both of which I expect this week or next week.

Yeah, that makes sense. Hahaha. I hope they release it this week.

• Options
    TemigTemig East [E] North Shore - MARegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

Yeah, that makes sense. Hahaha. I hope they release it this week.

According to a tweet from @Official_PAX last Friday, we should hopefully be seeing it by the end of the week. PAX really IS almost here!

JQ1qRPt.png
  • Options
    SysErrSysErr Registered User new member
    Sauropod Studio is apparently going to be at Pax East, showing off Castle Story

castlestoryonline.com

-SysErr

• Options
    korpsekorpse Registered User new member
    Any word of confirmations of artists that will be on site? Always look forward to saying thank you, I know Lars Grant-West attended last year with his great prints available for purchase.

• Options
    coconutcrowcoconutcrow Massachusetts, USARegistered User regular
    Bark wrote: »
    D3 will be on PS3 at Blizzard booth
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8717945/diablo-iii-coming-to-playstation®3-and-playstation®4-2-20-2013

That, and PA Report mentioned Blizzard was revealing something new at East.

http://penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-article/yep-blizzard-is-showing-something-new-and-interesting-at-pax-east

Steam, Wii U, PSN: CoconutCrow
    3DS Friend Code: 4210-4889-9706
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    Schrader Heavy Industries will have a booth in tabletop again. We'll be demoing and selling our new tabletop system, the Light Weight Role Playing Game. We'll have at least one other prototype card game with us, but you'll have to know to ask for a play test. ;)

• Options
    BigfatasianguyBigfatasianguy Registered User new member
    Tabletop Arena will be there. I can confirm this since I work for them. They will have booths in both Expo and Tabletop.

• Options
    rjcook1985rjcook1985 Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    Support your indies! Our company AdaptivElite will be live on the exhibitor floor at booth 126 to show off our game Pro Janitor Police(just look for the 6 ft bamf Janitor standup). Come check us out! And check out the trailer for the game here![img][/img]

ProJanitorPoliceGroup_zpsa64622de.jpg

rjcook1985 on
  • Options
    Bethesda, 2K Games, Blizzard, Capcom, Microsoft, Nintendo of America, SCEA, Square Enix, Team Meat, Ubisoft and more will be there. Download the Guidebook app, and download the Pax East 2013 Guidebook and you can get the complete list of vendors that will be there.

• Options
    xenardxenard Registered User regular
    Aw no Rockstar Games

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • Options
    I was super surprised too!

• Options
    CabadrinCabadrin Boston, MARegistered User regular
    http://m.guidebook.com/guide/6289/map/10509/

There is a close-to-full list of expo hall exhibitors there.

e2TtnRd.png
  • Options
    DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    I didn't see WB/Turbine listed. Did I miss it?

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Now that the PAX guidebook maps are out it's time to show your slight short disappointment with companies you'd expected/hoped to see!
    Before all this starts though I would like to say the map looks pretty sweet still and with everything else going on it's still sure to be an incredible PAX East.

Companies I'm upset are apparently not making an appearance in the expo hall:

-Rockstar Games...Really assumed they'd be there with not much for GTA V but thought they'd have something...
    -Valve....Always get my hopes up with hoping they will make an appearance. They haven't since Portal 2's release though :/
    -Irrational...kind of surprised me. They're having a panel and have a huge game launching a short few days later...surprised it's not there
    -DayZ...I could be missing this cus I'm unsure the official developer name but I don't believe it's there
    -Starbreeze....I'm a HUGE Payday fanatic so I'd just wished they'd make a surprise appearance with Payday 2. Oh well.

I am however absurdly excited for:
    -Deep Silver... Can't wait for DI:Riptide so I can't wait to try it/get some swag for it :p
    -Double Fine...Unsure what they're showing but I'm sure I'll love it
    -The majority of the other companies as I will absolutely love everything.

What's your own feelings?

Edit: Now that I think about it this may get merged with Confirmed exhibitors thread but we'll see what happens

miker525 on
    weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    koolarookoolaroo Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Wow riot's booth seems pretty huge can't wait to check that out. Heck it's even bigger than nintendo's.

koolaroo on