As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

texmex[chat]

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i prefer when ladies are shaved or super closely trimmed but ultimately i ain't gonna care a ton

i prefer my own genitals to be bald as fuck

I like completely shaved male genitals too but a lot of dudes (and ladies, I guess) seem to be very offended by them I don't know why.

The general gay consensus is to shave the balls, trim the pubes.

some people seem to object to it on vague "pedophilia" grounds

kids don't have hair so it must be some thing about wanting to diddle kids

but most people who prefer it seems to do so for entirely pragmatic reasons

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I had a pretty good laugh in the Bloom Country archives, too, when Binkley was having anxiety about being smooth-chested, because women wouldn't respect a smooth-chested man.

To think how far we've come from Tom Selleck (but how little we've come from Reagan) it's all kind of amazing.

A lot of ladies still seem to like chest hair

it's mostly young girls who seem to be all about dudes waxing their chests

I dunno, fam -- Channing Tatum is smooth-chested and Channing Tatum is the sexiest man alive. It's a fact.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    hold on i'mma go shave my genitals and take a pic brb

Yay I'll have a new jailmate.

Chu u gon be my bitch.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    japan wrote: »
    Come to think of it, when it comes to oral sex with people with vaginas, I have found the smell factor is increased with hair. Not sure if that's a coincidence in my admittedly limited experience, though. Could simply be some examples practiced good hygiene and others didn't.

I guess that's the point.

i shave my armpit hair

Do you find it makes a difference to how much you sweat?

There are days in my office where the air con dries the air right out and it is stupidly warm and that combination of circumstances just causes me to sweat like a pig, but particularly badly from the pit area.

It is like there is some tipping point where my anti-perspirant is overwhelmed and it is like the opening of the floodgates.

i guess i'm not sure but it's definitely harder to 'perceive' sweat. like, it doesn't have any hair to cling to and chafe all moistly against your skin. it definitely reduces the odor, significantly.

i imagine getting the antiperspirant right onto the skin will make it more effective.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hold on i'mma go shave my genitals and take a pic brb

Yay I'll have a new jailmate.

Chu u gon be my bitch.

i am worth three cartons of menthols

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Raven is a hardened jail lesbian.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

It's no homo in jail.

People got needs.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I'm jonesing to Drag some Dungeons.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    i prefer when ladies are shaved or super closely trimmed but ultimately i ain't gonna care a ton

i prefer my own genitals to be bald as fuck

I like completely shaved male genitals too but a lot of dudes (and ladies, I guess) seem to be very offended by them I don't know why.

The general gay consensus is to shave the balls, trim the pubes.

some people seem to object to it on vague "pedophilia" grounds

kids don't have hair so it must be some thing about wanting to diddle kids

but most people who prefer it seems to do so for entirely pragmatic reasons

This is what I've heard, too. I think I heard that too early from some liberated hippie aunt, only guys who are secretly pedophiles want completely shaved nether regions.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    I had a pretty good laugh in the Bloom Country archives, too, when Binkley was having anxiety about being smooth-chested, because women wouldn't respect a smooth-chested man.

To think how far we've come from Tom Selleck (but how little we've come from Reagan) it's all kind of amazing.

A lot of ladies still seem to like chest hair

it's mostly young girls who seem to be all about dudes waxing their chests

I dunno, fam -- Channing Tatum is smooth-chested and Channing Tatum is the sexiest man alive. It's a fact.

I dunno, I guess I'm more of a Jamie Bamber guy

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My genitals do not look very good bald. They look sickly, like I came down with dick leukemia and I've been on a schedule of pubic chemo.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I'm sure Thanatos and Ludious are like two jack rabbits together in jail all the time, but that's just what happens on the inside.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Come to think of it, when it comes to oral sex with people with vaginas, I have found the smell factor is increased with hair. Not sure if that's a coincidence in my admittedly limited experience, though. Could simply be some examples practiced good hygiene and others didn't.

I guess that's the point.

i shave my armpit hair

Do you find it makes a difference to how much you sweat?

There are days in my office where the air con dries the air right out and it is stupidly warm and that combination of circumstances just causes me to sweat like a pig, but particularly badly from the pit area.

It is like there is some tipping point where my anti-perspirant is overwhelmed and it is like the opening of the floodgates.

i guess i'm not sure but it's definitely harder to 'perceive' sweat. like, it doesn't have any hair to cling to and chafe all moistly against your skin. it definitely reduces the odor, significantly.

i imagine getting the antiperspirant right onto the skin will make it more effective.

it helps the cancer along too

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    isn't there some sort of acid i can immerse myself in up to my neck to burn off the hair and outer layer of skin

that would save me some time

Elendil on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

Or a "lur" as the most recent Lifetime movie told me (lesbian until release).

If it came from Lifetime, you know it has to be true. Everything on that channel is fact-based.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    My genitals do not look very good bald. They look sickly, like I came down with dick leukemia and I've been on a schedule of pubic chemo.

pics or it didn't happen

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    edited February 2013

my look p good shaved (at least i think so)

it's just so much fuss to get them that way it doesn't feel worth the bother

Casual on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2013
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

I have a badge and everything.

Bogart on
  • Options
    I'm in Ye Olde Style: Did Geth just admit he likes to roll dem bones?

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I don't like my genitals bald.

They look nude and remind me of naked mole rats. I need a bit of hair!

• Options
    Apparently so.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    I wonder if it would be possible to harness Minecraft to supplement a dungeons and dragons game.

• Options

Mine looks grand

regal

like the sound a trumpet makes

• Options
    I wonder if it would be possible to harness Minecraft to supplement a dungeons and dragons game.

The combat might be a little weird since it's not turn-based.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

I have a badge and everything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adKlAz9UGLw

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    The lack of hair in the nether-regions does decrease drag and friction, which can be nice.

Also, I totally don't care for my balls. I mean, they serve a purpose ostensibly, but I think it's a piss-poor evolutionary mechanism. Ovaries seem much easier to take care of. You never have to shave those, or worry about jamming them into a bike rail, or shaving them.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Mine looks grand

regal

like the sound a trumpet makes

Bell shaped and made of chrome?

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    isn't there some sort of acid i can immerse myself in up to my neck to burn off the hair and outer layer of skin

that would save me some time

there is hair removal cream

my ex used it on her junk a few times with no ill effects but apparently you shouldn't put it on your balls

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    there is not a genital construct that I will not put my mouth on
    including the balls

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    47d2cd49c7f275.06815371frogview-gallery.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I had one ex that loved oral.

We spent a lot of time behind closed doors. Or in the living room when nobody else was around.

They were ... they were good times.

My best days are behind me.

/suddenonsetdepression

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

The combat might be a little weird since it's not turn-based.

I feel like Minecraft combat would have to be replaced altogether. Like, I know some servers have their chat tied into IRC. So you could have an IRC bot provide randomized values on command.

But how would you represent all the NPCs?

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have never shaved my special purpose, but I imagine it itches in a way that makes you stand as though obscurely uncomfortable. All pursed lips and occasional winces.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Great. Took my glasses to an optometrist on the way home and they broke my glasses trying to put a new nose pad in, "oops whatever not our fault"

Fucks sake well that's $200 down the drain

• Options
    I wonder if my parents have booked the flights for this American holiday, or can I talk to them more about it...?

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    The lack of hair in the nether-regions does decrease drag and friction, which can be nice.

Also, I totally don't care for my balls. I mean, they serve a purpose ostensibly, but I think it's a piss-poor evolutionary mechanism. Ovaries seem much easier to take care of. You never have to shave those, or worry about jamming them into a bike rail, or shaving them.

just gotta worry about em shriveling and all your eggs dying as you age

• Options
    there is not a genital construct that I will not put my mouth on
    including the balls

the clitoris

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    I have never shaved my special purpose, but I imagine it itches in a way that makes you stand as though obscurely uncomfortable. All pursed lips and occasional winces.
    I guess maybe the first time it did, but not after that

also, "special purpose" is an absurdly twee euphemism

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    47d2cd49c7f275.06815371frogview-gallery.jpg

THE GREATEST APE

O GLORY BE TO YOU, MY BRETHREN

• Options
    They look like they're having a whale of a time!

This discussion has been closed.