As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

texmex[chat]

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Great. Took my glasses to an optometrist on the way home and they broke my glasses trying to put a new nose pad in, "oops whatever not our fault"

Fucks sake well that's $200 down the drain

http://www.zennioptical.com/

Don't
    ever
    buy
    glasses
    from
    an
    optometrist.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    that ape has heck of nipples

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    The lack of hair in the nether-regions does decrease drag and friction, which can be nice.

Also, I totally don't care for my balls. I mean, they serve a purpose ostensibly, but I think it's a piss-poor evolutionary mechanism. Ovaries seem much easier to take care of. You never have to shave those, or worry about jamming them into a bike rail, or shaving them.

just gotta worry about em shriveling and all your eggs dying as you age

I am willing to bet I'd be fine with my balls shriveling up and falling off at some point in middle age.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

I have a badge and everything.

I've heard you on Xbox live, and you sir are no George Clooney.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    The lack of hair in the nether-regions does decrease drag and friction, which can be nice.

Also, I totally don't care for my balls. I mean, they serve a purpose ostensibly, but I think it's a piss-poor evolutionary mechanism. Ovaries seem much easier to take care of. You never have to shave those, or worry about jamming them into a bike rail, or shaving them.

oh great they have inbult birth control too?

this is so unfair

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    there is not a genital construct that I will not put my mouth on
    including the balls

the clitoris

You can't put your mouth on fairy tales, Casual.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

You got that out of a cereal packet.

Also it is made of blue plastic and says "POLICE FORCE" on it.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

You have to be in his presence to get the effect. He's a right laugh once you get to know him.[/Bad Machinery]

I need new frames, but I'm not sure I'd want to buy them off the interwebs

I'm pretty picky

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I have never shaved my special purpose, but I imagine it itches in a way that makes you stand as though obscurely uncomfortable. All pursed lips and occasional winces.
    I guess maybe the first time it did, but not after that

also, "special purpose" is an absurdly twee euphemism

Steve Martin reference.

I have never shaved my special purpose, but I imagine it itches in a way that makes you stand as though obscurely uncomfortable. All pursed lips and occasional winces.
    I guess maybe the first time it did, but not after that

also, "special purpose" is an absurdly twee euphemism

Steve Martin reference.

moar liek Tweeve Martin m i rite

Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

I am sexier than George Clooney because I am British.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Shaving the boys is pleasant at the moment you finish, but god help you if you don't keep CONSTANT vigilance on keeping those fellas smooth.

Rough itchy sandpaper scrote in a few days, along with ingrown hairs... it turns into a nightmarish hellscape.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Are there any rules against attempting to recruit people for an RPG in [chat]?

'cause i'm wondering who'd be interested in a Spirit of the Century/FATE 3rd Ed game set in the 90s, following a group of hitmen in a world inspired by the films of Quentin Tarantino and the games of Suda 51.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous, because it is going to be.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Shriveling is fine, and testicles don't age like ovaries do.

What I'm suggesting is testicloveries.

Yeah, I get ingrown hairs on my face occasionally because I am lazy when it comes to shaving, and I don't fancy digging around my meat and two veg with a pair of tweezers for one of those.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I am a very hairy man

lately i have been considering getting rid of the hair on my back, but... that seems quite difficult without an elaborate system of mirrors or someone to help you, at which point clearly you don't need to shave because you've already found true love

I'm pretty picky

Bro I got two pairs for like $30. I only wear one pair, and I get compliments on them all the time. Zenni is my favorite thing ever.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • japanjapan Registered User regular

I'm pretty picky

Most places will send you empty frames to try for a deposit.

The place I use will send you four frames at a time for free, and they come in a box that fits in a normal postbox with a pre-paid return shipping label.

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    Are there any rules against attempting to recruit people for an RPG in [chat]?

'cause i'm wondering who'd be interested in a Spirit of the Century/FATE 3rd Ed game set in the 90s, following a group of hitmen in a world inspired by the films of Quentin Tarantino and the games of Suda 51.

Yes, it sounds ridiculous, because it is going to be.

I wouldn't mind playing and being ridiculous

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.

this exists

what do you think "cloves" are

Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

You have to be the right kind of British, though.

Like, Clive Owen is probably a +5 in sexy, but Clive Swift is a -5.

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    People on the fence about joining a game being run by 21st Century should definitely sign up. I've participated in a couple games he has run and he is the real deal. As a GM, he is both inventive and cooperative.

However, you can see testicles shriveling. That unfortunate droopage.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

yes I understand testicles do not contain eggs, I was talkin bout ovaries!

and you'd have to redesign sperms to not be so damn sensitive or whatever, isn't that why testes are outside the body?

I'm pretty picky

Bro I got two pairs for like $30. I only wear one pair, and I get compliments on them all the time. Zenni is my favorite thing ever.

it's less about looks and more about wanting to know they'll be of an agreeable weight and sit on my head well and a bunch of intangibles

plus I've got no patience and having it take multiple days to get a new pair of glasses just feels agonizing

I am a very hairy man

lately i have been considering getting rid of the hair on my back, but... that seems quite difficult without an elaborate system of mirrors or someone to help you, at which point clearly you don't need to shave because you've already found true love

Don't fancy getting it waxed by whoever it is that waxes backs professionally?

plus we used to have a poster name zenni and I dunno if I would give him money for goods

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Sexiest man alive?

<<<<<<<< Right here.

Being British gives you:
    +1 to stiff upper lip
    +1 to sexy accent.

But the Clooney prestige class gives you:
    +3 to smoldering eyes
    +3 to boyish grin
    +3 to rocking the three days growth
    +3 to rocking the tuxedo

People on the fence about joining a game being run by 21st Century should definitely sign up. I've participated in a couple games he has run and he is the real deal. As a GM, he is both inventive and cooperative.

Does he cup the balls?

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Yes I thought sperms got killed by body heat.

they suck, those brats

I'm pretty picky

it's less about looks and more about wanting to know they'll be of an agreeable weight and sit on my head well and a bunch of intangibles

plus I've got no patience and having it take multiple days to get a new pair of glasses just feels agonizing

this is my concern about getting glasses online, too; you can't try them on

of course, when they cost 10 bucks, you can literally order 20 for the same price as a pair in person, and you're bound to have at least one pair that's just fine.

I am a very hairy man

*40-Year-Old-Virgin waxing scene*

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    I am a very hairy man

A backswaxist.

• KanaKana Registered User regular

this exists

what do you think "cloves" are

clove2.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.

I'm pretty picky

this is my concern about getting glasses online, too; you can't try them on

of course, when they cost 10 bucks, you can literally order 20 for the same price as a pair in person, and you're bound to have at least one pair that's just fine.

warby parker sends you five to try on if you want, for free

Clooney wears a suit so fucking well it is ridiculous. Also, he works that salt and pepper hair like no one else on Earth.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Geofencing is butts.

I am a very hairy man

the very idea assaults my mind with horror from multiple vectors

telling someone "i want to get my back waxed"

having someone wax my back

the pain of having my back waxed

participation in the culture of hair-loathing

all of it

This discussion has been closed.