As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

texmex[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I need new frames, but I'm not sure I'd want to buy them off the interwebs

I'm pretty picky

Bro I got two pairs for like $30. I only wear one pair, and I get compliments on them all the time. Zenni is my favorite thing ever.

it's less about looks and more about wanting to know they'll be of an agreeable weight and sit on my head well and a bunch of intangibles

plus I've got no patience and having it take multiple days to get a new pair of glasses just feels agonizing

this is my concern about getting glasses online, too; you can't try them on

of course, when they cost 10 bucks, you can literally order 20 for the same price as a pair in person, and you're bound to have at least one pair that's just fine.

solid point

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I am a very hairy man

lately i have been considering getting rid of the hair on my back, but... that seems quite difficult without an elaborate system of mirrors or someone to help you, at which point clearly you don't need to shave because you've already found true love

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-Do-It-Yourself-Electric-Back-Shaver/dp/B000HQ0L2E

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Yes I thought sperms got killed by body heat.

they suck, those brats

They're prima donna little shits who need everything to be just right and they clog up the drain.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    People should join our turntable.fm room, it's better than listening to your own music

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I need new frames, but I'm not sure I'd want to buy them off the interwebs

I'm pretty picky

Bro I got two pairs for like $30. I only wear one pair, and I get compliments on them all the time. Zenni is my favorite thing ever.

it's less about looks and more about wanting to know they'll be of an agreeable weight and sit on my head well and a bunch of intangibles

plus I've got no patience and having it take multiple days to get a new pair of glasses just feels agonizing

this is my concern about getting glasses online, too; you can't try them on

of course, when they cost 10 bucks, you can literally order 20 for the same price as a pair in person, and you're bound to have at least one pair that's just fine.

I was going to mention that as well.

I have a pair that I don't really like but fuck it they were one pair in a "buy two pairs, get a third pair free" offer so they were like £15.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Silas is right, i kick ass at GMing RPGs... until i give up. :P

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Evil Multifarious will create the new thread
    @Sarksus is backup

This discussion has been closed.