As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

]Phalla]ntasy and Faeries: Mafia, Neutral, and Mill Victory!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Gabriel art on a roll!
    He doth cast a vote upon premium endeavouring to continue his luck!
    Ribaldry and happenstance!

• MordrothMordroth EntrepreNerd New Republic of AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    shamelo is always evil. I'd actually like to hear more about Mordroth's strange vote for Farangu yesterday.

I voted for Megafrost, not sure what you're talking about there.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I got hit by a hairball last night! In the absence of any other evidence, I'm pointing my finger at Anialos. BAD kitty!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    Oh, and here's my defense against today's wagon on me:

A) I thought Megafrost would be smarter than to jump late on a counterwagon to save his mafia buddy

and

B) you all should realize that I'M smarter than to publicly defend a mafia buddy that's going down to a major wagon

But you all can do what you gotta do.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Twasn't me with the hairball, although I AM quite interested in what it did.

In the meantime, shalmelo

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    BradicusMaximus for possible subterfuge and sneaky dealings.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    BradicusMaximus for possible subterfuge and sneaky dealings.

Gabriel doth believe that yon cat hath approximate knowledge of many things.

Mikey CTS wrote: »
    shamelo is always evil. I'd actually like to hear more about Mordroth's strange vote for Farangu yesterday.

In fact, placeholder on Mikey CTS in retaliation for poor reading skills.

Pending more information.

@TRV, perhaps, perhaps. I'd like to have more though. You are all welcome to tell me things if you like. I won't complain.

@TRV, perhaps, perhaps. I'd like to have more though. You are all welcome to tell me things if you like. I won't complain.

Alas! Gabriel was only cursed with yon speech impediment. Without ye flask, he is weak!

• BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Haven't really heard much from premium

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    That's because I don't have much to say.
    I'm sorta at the point where I'm just waiting for everyone to finish killing each other so I can pick up my neutral victory.

I think I'm moving to BradicusMaximus in defense of our neutral friend here. Mikey CTS is safe for now.

If anyone has been less than honest with me about their quirk, or if you don't think I know yours, I'd appreciate if you dropped me a line, since things are going to be wrapping up over the next couple of days here.

I actually completely forgot about premiums stuff

Also I'm the one producing the hairballs via my annoying quirk. I literally have no idea what they do though. I've been passing them around as peace offerings and experimenting with them. Throwing them at people doesn't really seem to do much. I did however try and choke someone with one.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    The God Emperor would be legitimately surprised if the entire Baidol wagon was clean. He feels as if the mafia would jump at least one member on after the seer call. The God Emperor chooses Mill

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    Archduke Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis of Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu invites you all to a party. Whatever that means.

The God Emperor would be legitimately surprised if the entire Baidol wagon was clean. He feels as if the mafia would jump at least one member on after the seer call. The God Emperor chooses Mill

Yeah, I'd be willing to test that theory.

Mill

Archduke Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis of Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu invites you all to a party. Whatever that means.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be ominous

Nope, just helping out a villager.

• MillMill Registered User regular
    So looking at the vote records. I think T_A is worth looking into. He doesn't appear to be on any of the wagons that have netted mafia. Normally, this wouldn't be terribly damning but he didn't seem inclined to get on the megafrost wagon at all.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I dunno, Mill seems mole promising to me.

Although, that might just be because I know I'm village.

So you're voting for me to push me in the lead when you are currently in no danger of being voted out. Not only that but you have zero justification for you vote other than that I sound more promising and that you know you're village? If that doesn't scream mafia, I don't know what would.

BTW looking at other people with two votes, I'd say there are good odds that either Mordroth or Bradicus are mafia as well, my money is on Mordroth though.

Counting votes is beneath a God Emperor. Someone do it for me. Also, I seem to be seeing double.

Mill is a bad vote. You should really vote for Bradicus instead.

Bradicus

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I heard that Bradicus wanted to do mean things.

Please don't do mean things.

Okay, I'll go ahead and move to Bradicus.

edited February 2013
    Current Vote Count

Shalmelo: 1 (Ani, Iron Weasel)
    Mordroth: 1 (Mikey)
    TRV: 1 (premium)
    Ani: 0 (Shalmelo)
    Bradicus: 5 (Ani, Mordroth, bum, T_A, Mill)
    Mikey: 0 (Mordroth)
    Mill: 1 (Shalmelo, bum, T_A)
    T_A: 0 (Mill)

Mill on
    Bradicus is ok by me

• InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Vote close is in an hour! Please finalize your votes and orders!

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Ooooo

Oooo

PSN SeGaTai
    I'm village npc! But I also don't give a shit. I've signed up for too much crap. Hrrmm, mill I suppose.

*nnguh*nnnngah*

Also this might not be useful at all but it was Mill's suggestion that I try and use a hairball to kill Sega. I don't know if it actually killed him as the narration says he was done in by an evil npc. Unless that action turned me evil or something. I was hoping the detailed narration would be up so I could try and figure that out :\

So I may or may not have hit an alternative wincon.

Vote closed. Narration up after I write it.

edited February 2013
    Day 6

“You approach the hermit's...hut, having been directed here by the trail of those he has damaged mentally with his, uh, assaults.”

“I still can't believe we went on that whole sidequest with...you know, that dude, with the name, and all we got was directed back to the main quest.”

“Ahh, but weren't you happy to return a stranded outsider to his rightful plane of existence?”

“Not really, and the guessing game you cooked up was just obnoxious.”

“Yes, fine, that's the last time I try to make players think rather than the characters.”

“Well, it's your fault for not realizing I could just solve the problem with magic.”

In any case, the hermit comes running out of his hut, screaming something muffled. He looks awful; he has clearly been pulling his hair out with his hands, and...well, it looks like he's been eating it. ”

“I leap at him with my sword!” <rolls dice> “Good enough to hit?”

“Uh....really? You're not gonna...talk to him first?”

“Yes, of course! He can't be that powerful...can he?”

“No, he can't. He's dead. Congratulations. You killed a mentally unbalanced hermit.”

"this whole idea is a complete disaster..."

Mill, Non Player Character Archduke Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis of Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu, has completed his win condition and leaves the game victorious!

Deaths:

BradicusMaximus – Razzle McTazzle - Non Player Character: quested against.

TheRoadVirus – Gabriel - Non Player Character: slain by minions of the Evil Overlord.

PMs going out; do not discuss until I post that they are out.

Invictus on
    Everyone who should have a PM has one, I believe. Please let me know if you think I am wrong on this point.