As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Unusual death [chat]

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    545579_10151422188561738_119193285_n.jpg

Vertically

Wait.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Speaking of, my decision to completely forego masturbation continues to pay off huge benefits.

The amount of pain medicine I'm on right now has really removed any filter of decorum I normally possess...

I'm not sure if I want clarification.

And I'm just as sure that I do!

OK I will spoiler it for those who don't want the details!
    I was doing it... I guess every day. It'd become a habit, and I thought it was no big deal. But there was a day when I did twice, then the wife jumped me when I got home and it took quite a while to climax. Afterwards she was worried that she'd upset me or something; that it was basically her fault.

Not cool.

So I decided to stop altogether for a while... and wow. Holy shit!
    Orgasms feel far, far better. Much more powerful and enjoyable. Everything is more sensitive. I'm easier to arouse (wasn't that difficult before), and teasing is more enjoyable. My refractory period is shorter, much more like it was when I was 20.

It just feels better all around. She is enjoying it more as well! I have a tendency to be overly careful of her sometimes, because of her back problems, and it can kill the mood. Now I'm more in the moment, which has all sorts of fun secondary benefits besides not being over-careful when she doesn't want me to be.

For a week or so I was climbing the walls in frustration while I broke the habit. Still challenging, as we sometimes have 3-5 days in between lovemaking sessions, but so so so worth it.

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    hot underage girls tear my soul apart

creeper

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    haha spools spoilers

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    9A8444B3-3275-4552-B74C-7C7A58782C78-213-0000003AD2602FE2.jpg

Speaking of, my decision to completely forego masturbation continues to pay off huge benefits.

The amount of pain medicine I'm on right now has really removed any filter of decorum I normally possess...

WHAT

yeah dude. 100% on the wagon.

I was doing it far too often. I didn't think it was a big deal, but sex has been hugely, amazingly better since I stopped.

Across the board better sex. I love anticipation anyway, so even if it's a few days of waiting it's awesome when the wait is over, if you know what I mean.

what is this

you jerk your goddamn dick mister

you can't make me!

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I was doing it... I guess every day. It'd become a habit, and I thought it was no big deal. But there was a day when I did twice, then the wife jumped me when I got home and it took quite a while to climax. Afterwards she was worried that she'd upset me or something; that it was basically her fault.

Not cool.

Orgasms feel far, far better. Much more powerful and enjoyable. Everything is more sensitive. I'm easier to arouse (wasn't that difficult before), and teasing is more enjoyable. My refractory period is shorter, much more like it was when I was 20.

It just feels better all around. She is enjoying it more as well! I have a tendency to be overly careful of her sometimes, because of her back problems, and it can kill the mood. Now I'm more in the moment, which has all sorts of fun secondary benefits besides not being over-careful when she doesn't want me to be.

For a week or so I was climbing the walls in frustration while I broke the habit. Still challenging, as we sometimes have 3-5 days in between lovemaking sessions, but so so so worth it.

It's funny how much time you save, I'm, uh, sure.

masturbating twice in one day, heavens to betsy

haha spools spoilers

They are hidden for a reasonnnnn!!!!

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    masturbating twice in one day, heavens to betsy

Quick someone make a poll.

I'm curious.

A pole poll.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Man, I would hate being so old that you can't masturbate and have sex in the same day.

GOOD THING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

YOLO

Lh96QHG.png
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    I saw that SwiftKey updated to add "Javanese" and got all excited that they added Japanese and just made an accidental typo.

A quick wiki search later, and I've learned something new about the world involving a place called Java in Indonesia.

工事中
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

WHAT

I was doing it far too often. I didn't think it was a big deal, but sex has been hugely, amazingly better since I stopped.

Across the board better sex. I love anticipation anyway, so even if it's a few days of waiting it's awesome when the wait is over, if you know what I mean.

what is this

you can't make me!

*lunges wildly at spool's dick*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I could never be catholic.

Giving up masturbation?

Noooooooo.

No no no.

hah hah.

NO

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2013
    I had a moment like this in @Pony 's game tonight and it felt fucking rad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkT1-N0VqUc

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Pre-pregnancy we got on 2-3 times a week and id jerk it maybe 1-2 a week tops

Even now where its like 1-2 times a month once a day would be excessive

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    spool now fucks like a mandingo fights (fearlessly)

edited February 2013
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    I saw that SwiftKey updated to add "Javanese" and got all excited that they added Japanese and just made an accidental typo.

A quick wiki search later, and I've learned something new about the world involving a place called Java in Indonesia.

Javanese? Awesome!
    javanese-cat-6.jpg

Shivahn on
    Eddy wrote: »

WHAT

what is this

you can't make me!

*lunges wildly at spool's dick*

*fires warning shot*

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

This is legitimately one of the best moments in all of Star Trek.

Lh96QHG.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    You guys are all about touchin yo dicks

Shivahn wrote: »

Not cool.

Seriously, spoilers:
    I've always been relatively quick to finish... probably my #1 insecurity while I was single, and in our early marriage. But as long as we continue our lovemaking I tend to stay fully erect for 20-25 minutes afterwards, and that's more than long enough to get the job done several times.

worst

worst moments

That could totally have been the OT God though, just saying.

Petty paranoid childish little scrub

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    You guys are all about touchin yo dicks

sentient wang with human appendage

Transcripts?

:D

worst

worst moments

no

u

Lh96QHG.png
    there was a 15 year old who worked at the same pizza job as me when i was like 17

oh my godddddddddd

i just googled her, she is still insanely hot

some people's bodies, man

they get a headstart

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    14 year old Quid's libido is still going strong.

May it always.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hahaha

fuckin spool man

I'm not surprised whales are jealous of humans.

Hell, even dogs can lick themselves and hump pillows.

Marine mammals just have to hope they have game, and if they don't, that's a sad story.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    placid afternoons of unhurried buggery

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    "What does God need with a starship?" is probably one of the first moments where I realized questioning things was good (note: i first saw this movie when I was like, three or four).

Lh96QHG.png
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

May it always.

Man im glad mine slowed down

We used to bone like 4-5 times a day! It was exhausting. I'm much more comfortable with 2-3 a week. So much more time for activities!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.

worst

worst moments

no

u

is worst movie, played on ugliest projector

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

May it always.

Man im glad mine slowed down

We used to bone like 4-5 times a day! It was exhausting. I'm much more comfortable with 2-3 a week. So much more time for activities!

Pfft.

Like rad could ever hope to keep up with me.

Eddy wrote: »
    placid afternoons of unhurried buggery

If I ever write a book, I might steal this for a chapter title.

Shivahn wrote: »

Not cool.

Seriously, spoilers:
    I've always been relatively quick to finish... probably my #1 insecurity while I was single, and in our early marriage. But as long as we continue our lovemaking I tend to stay fully erect for 20-25 minutes afterwards, and that's more than long enough to get the job done several times.

My turn for spoilers!
    I am not quick, and am even slower with a lady. So I could spend an hour or more if I'm not actively trying to finish up. Usually it was shorter, but still at least ten to twenty minutes. And at my worst it was regularly four times a day. Which is um, kind of a lot! Which is why I actually think it's cool you're managing to do this, though it sounds like you had different issues.

Thankfully I didn't have to break this by will and with frustration and climbing up walls. Hormone therapy has dropped my testosterone to almost nothing and added a bunch of estrogen and I just kinda stopped and didn't realize it until it'd been half a week and I was like "wait a minute..."

worst

worst moments

no

u

is worst movie, played on ugliest projector

Oh, no, totally, that movie is awful.

But What Does God Need With A Starship is Star Trek at its finest.

Lh96QHG.png
This discussion has been closed.