As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Got mine! (PAX badges ahoy!)

1235»

• Options
    cSpoogecSpooge Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    apotheos wrote: »
    I'm in Canada, and holy wow am I getting nervous about it not getting here on time.

I just got mine in the mail on friday. So I would think yours should be there soon. (I live in Calgary).

cSpooge on
  • Options
    SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Worst case scenario involves taking your registration number to the door and saying that you didn't get your pass. If it happens to you (or me) it probably happened to a lot of people, and they'll have something set up. Don't panic. :)

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • Options
    StealthStealth Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I kind of regret putting my mailing address as my work address... not only is it a feat to have mail arrive at work, but actually having it make it to the correct person is nothing short of a miracle!

*puts hands togother*
    Jeebus... if you're out there... li'l help?

Stealth on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    well, i am worrying now, because i can't seem to locate my confirmation email. i know i registered on the first day, literally minutes after we were allowed to, but i think i may have deleted the email!!! can anyone remember what day pre-registration opened? i have thousands of emails saved in my box, it'll take me forever to get through them, and i've done a search for pax and penny arcade and nothing's come up.

[edit]i've just spent the past 15 minutes looking through my bank records, only to find that between november and now, i was never charged for pax. so, assuming that the pre-reg start date was november or later (which i'm pretty sure it was), i'm fucked. i know i signed up, gave my credit card, and registered, but i was never charged, and i doubt i would have deleted the confirmation email, so some glitch has caused me to not be pre-registered. wtf am i supposed to do now?

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Theres already a thread on this:

MOE MERGED THREADS SO LINK ISNT NEEDED ANYMORE

Also if you for some reason dont get your badge in the mail, there will be a Will Call line where tickets are sold where you will be compared to a database so if you registered and didnt get your pass for whatever reason, you can get it from there.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
This discussion has been closed.