As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So hey, what is that giant streak over RussiOMG METEOR!!!!

1235»

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Has anyone generated a map on how far the water from an ocean impact would travel inland

I'm envisioning an olde tyme'y map with "Here Be Dragons" scratched out and large sections of all coastlines shaded with a legend that says "These areas be proper fucked".

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure the tsunami in Deep Impact was far too large given the size of the bolide.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the tsunami in Deep Impact was far too large given the size of the bolide.

Man, CG has come a long way. Plus no shockwaves, the thing was moving far too slowly, so on and so forth.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch