As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

]Phalla]ntasy and Faeries: Mafia, Neutral, and Mill Victory!

• MillMill Registered User regular
    ooooo000000000ooooooooooo000000000oooooooooo
    taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoro-demotivational-poster-1254801616.jpg
    ooooo000000000oooooooooooo00000000oooooooooo

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Welp, sorry @BradicusMaximus, that at least cleared some stuff up!

Current list of suspicions:
    1. Shalmelo
    2. Ebum
    3. T_A

Also, @Invictus, can you update the dead people list on the first page.

• BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    OOoooOOooOOO
    My only regret is that I didn't eat more hair
    OoOOoOOoOOoO

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    oooOoooOoo

GRK-eth

ooOooOooOoo

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Putting my vote right back on Shalmelo, and hoping that the mafia's three kills from the other day were an abberation.

Also, I'm running low on baked beans. Could someone maybe drop a basket off outside my cellar door? Thanks.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • MordrothMordroth EntrepreNerd New Republic of AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Also on for Shalmelo.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

It ain't me
    It ain't me-e-e
    I ain't no Ledifni's son, no no :whistle:

Placing my bets on The_anonymous

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Just gotta say, every time I see this thread title I have a moment that is like an inappropriately erotic Blade Runner scene.

"He say you exproding crits!"

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I'll be around for just a few more minutes, until 2:00, and then at 9:00 tonight, and also at vote close.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    shalmelo

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I'm not sure I like how this shamelo wagon has picked up steam without resistance or real reason as to why.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
    Do you have a better suggestion?

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yes, please discuss. I have no direct objection to the Shalmelo vote, but certainly am suspicious of others.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    You guys still haven't finished killing each other?

Honestly no I haven't paid attention like u should have obviously. I have a pretty good excuse though. I'm trying re-read the whole thread now.

I've just noticed that shalmelo was spending a lot of time on down-tickets, which I found fishy. He's also turned up on a couple of other people's list of suspicious characters.

Anyway, I've gotta run - my Guard Bear is being delivered today, but the guy at the shoppe would only say that it would happen "between mid-day and dusk". What a pain!

Currently Playing:
    Ok. shamelo

I have no better leads.

Vote closes in approximately 1.5 hours.

This is going to be an ex-crow-ciating wait.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Foul! That pun does not involve bears or murder. The God Emperor votes shalmelo.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    I thought crows were associated with death?

I guess if that's not enough, I can show you my killer beard.

Vote is closed. Narration coming as soon as I can get it written; it's not over yet.

edited February 2013
    Day 7

“You have finally fought through the armies, tracked down every lead, finally to the Evil Overlord's castle. All other bastions of evil have been destroyed; only this last remains. But friends have fallen too; do you have the strength to finish it, at the last?”

“You don't, guys. There was some confusion early” <meaningful glance at the DM> “but everybody's on the same page now, and you guys are doomed. This will be so demoralizing, it might be better for you not to try.”

““We have come so far, Alyssa. Just through this door, through this last guardian, and we face the Overlord. For reals. ” ”

“You think we're giving up now? Those last few levels gave me max level spells; I have all kinds of plans about how to break the game with these babies.”

“The last guardian is hard to see, blending through all dull tones of the metal gate behind it, and it moves too fast to follow, even if it was easy to see. Roll initiative.”

“With whatever this thing is finally cornered, I activate my bracers of true striking and take all the penalties to add to damage. ”

“Fuck yeah, that combination was always pretty awesome. My force walls are still up; it's trapped in here with us. Can't slip away so easily anymore.”

“It still moves incredibly fast, but your tactics have given it nowhere to go but straight at you: it passes through your square and onto the other side, but your attack still tracks it. Roll.”

<Dice clatter.>

<Dead silence.>

<long sigh> “As you turn to strike it, all the strength of your long training and the all the power of your gods behind your blow, it dissipates into the air, gone forever, like a ghost. But...your sword protrudes from Alyssa's robe.”

Deaths:

Shalmelo – Alyssa Mauveine - Player Character, played by the Rules Lawyer: quested...against?

MikeyCTS – Binwin Bronzebottom - Non Player Character: slain by minions of the Evil Overlord.

The_Anonymous – Invictus - Non Player Character: slain by minions of the Evil Overlord.

PMs going out; do not discuss until I post that they are out.

Invictus on
    000ooo000ooo000

>fart<

000ooo000ooo000

PMs are out. Chat away.

Enlightenedbum?

Uh, bummer.

Well, Guard Bear says that The_Anonymous stinks, and I've got nothing else.

One way or the other, GG.

Currently Playing:
    Dammit.

The_Anonymous

Currently Playing:
    T_A is dead @Iron Weasel. The irony in me pointing this out is palpable.

Who's even still alive?
    I think I forgot to throw a vote away yesterday.

Not sure - it might help if the OP was updated... teehee

Premium this is a network call. All loyal villagers should follow suit.

Premium it is then.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    The God Emperor is loyal. premium

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    GL losing the game.

There is 1 mafia left.
    It isn't me.

Then who is it dear?

Anyone list active players please?

Hey Anialos, how long did I know that you were in the network before it was revealed publicly? 3 days? more? If I was mafia why didn't I have you killed?
    Also I knew all about one other player whom you should know is confirmed. Since... day 2! Why are they still alive?
    Also(hard to prove now) but I sussed out Shalmelo as a special when he was CesareB. It's how I knew about the PC roles abilities, and how I knew that conversions weren't possible anymore. Why did he live so long?

Okay, lets make this easy. Myself, Mordroth, Iron Weasel, and enlightenedbum are village. Who else is left? I can't find a name other than yours. Maybe I'm overlooking someone. Please let me know!