As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Antilago[chat]ic

ronyaronya Arrrrrf.the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
Geth obeys:

PJp6izN.jpg

(credit)

aRkpc.gif

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Cinders hasn't posted in an hour...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Cinders hasn't posted in an hour...

It could be a bit more choosy about that

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Geth makes dubious choices.

Specifically, it seems as though he doesn't select from the more recent pages when he chooses people.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Hm, finished Prometheus

Not terrible, but not amazing either.

• Options
    Now I'll gleefully watch the Red Letter Media dissection!

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    @Irond Will
    You're still here, and I need your advice so desperately!
    I'm packing for a trip tomorrow, is there anything I can pair with an unmatched charcoal grey pinstriped jacket, slim cut? I would normally say no, but I'm wishing the answer was yes!

@MentalExercise if you have some medium grey-blue slacks, those can work with a mismatched charcoal pinstripe. Wear black shoes/ belt. It's a tough match.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Aw yisssss

So a few months back my sister got this fancy-ass blender and somewhere down the line my dad was flipping out about something she did and hurled it into the yard

It chipped in one spot and got scuffed but was otherwise fine after a couple days when I figured I'd try seeing if it worked

He bought her another one, but maybe I can take this one with me since it's still totally functional

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    Who throws a blender

• Options
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Who throws a blender

If you haven't thrown a blender you haven't lived.

• Options
    Where is DK. I want him to say what he hated most about Prometheus

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Unless the blender was unplugged and sitting on an open window sill it is an odd choice of projectile.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    man i told everyone

if you ban guns, people will just kill each other with blenders

canada is proof

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I AM REALLY UPSET AT YOU

FUCK THIS BLENDER FUCKKKKK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    @Irond Will
    You're still here, and I need your advice so desperately!
    I'm packing for a trip tomorrow, is there anything I can pair with an unmatched charcoal grey pinstriped jacket, slim cut? I would normally say no, but I'm wishing the answer was yes!

@MentalExercise if you have some medium grey-blue slacks, those can work with a mismatched charcoal pinstripe. Wear black shoes/ belt. It's a tough match.

My thanks, guru.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Oh, the Red Letter Media thing isn't a Plinkett review! Fuck it, nevermind.

• Options
    It's like a crash course in how to make an overdecorated cake that is not only ugly, but unappetizing.

• Options
    I want to know about people's Prometheus rage.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I went to grab my drink while eating this lovely food and instead grabbed the bottle of soy sauce and poured a great deal of it into my mouth

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Unless the blender was unplugged and sitting on an open window sill it is an odd choice of projectile.

Well y'see if he's particularly angry at someone he will pick the thing that seems dearest to them at that specific time to throw

Given that my sister had just gotten it rather recently at the time and was on a bit of a health kick, it was his projectile of choice

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »

I think I'm about the only person in the world who enjoyed it well enough.

Though
    the jesus stuff was kind of a bit much. Also using and oldified guy pearce was 100% pointless and i wanted to see more patrick wilson. still, fassbender was brilliant and alone worth the price of admission

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular

Its just like any other nerd rage...incoherent and overdramatic.

• Options
    The impression I'm getting of Sandra Lee is she is every mom in America.

• Options
    I went to grab my drink while eating this lovely food and instead grabbed the bottle of soy sauce and poured a great deal of it into my mouth

soy shotzz

gettin dat sodium buzz

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

it had some good looking guys in it, like that poor man's tom hardy

it wasnt a horrible movie really but it wasted a lot of potential which is i guess why people would be mad at it

and the characters behaving in such odd ways was poor writing

• Options
    I mean to paint a pretty awful picture of my home life, it's basically every few months dad gets mad at [person]

Dad throws [person]'s dearest [object] into front yard in the hopes it will break

I mean he basically drinks heavily, gets deeply depressed, and then occasionally destructively takes out his anger on objects

it's p lame bro

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

The entire movie. But I think what neatly summarizes it for me is the scene where they make it into the final chamber and they meet the engineer, and they're all so beaten down and sad. And the robit goes up to mr universe in grey body paint and talks to him in his own language: "Please mister alien, tell us what in the fuck is happening. Why did you do any of this? How rad are your people? Give us something."

GGWWWWAAAAAARRR!! ALIEN SMASH!!!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    It's like a crash course in how to make an overdecorated cake that is not only ugly, but unappetizing.

it's a butthole cake

for kwanzaa

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    The impression I'm getting of Sandra Lee is she is every mom in America.

If everyone is white, middle class, from Connecticut, and has schizophrenia in their family

• Options
    Irond Will wrote: »

it's a butthole cake

for kwanzaa

No, this one I posted is her green noel cake.

It is significantly less objectionable than the kwanzaa cake, but it also takes like 50 times longer to make and is not really much more appealing.

• Options
    I mean to paint a pretty awful picture of my home life, it's basically every few months dad gets mad at [person]

Dad throws [person]'s dearest [object] into front yard in the hopes it will break

I mean he basically drinks heavily, gets deeply depressed, and then occasionally destructively takes out his anger on objects

it's p lame bro

Start loving really heavy shit

• Options

The entire movie. But I think what neatly summarizes it for me is the scene where they make it into the final chamber and they meet the engineer, and they're all so beaten down and sad. And the robit goes up to mr universe in grey body paint and talks to him in his own language: "Please mister alien, tell us what in the fuck is happening. Why did you do any of this? How rad are your people? Give us something."

what's bad about this exactly

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    any rage about it surely is silly but prometheus was pretty bad imo

I was really disappointed

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

to be fair, we don't know what the robot said to the alien engineer. possibly it was something self-serving that convinced the engineer that humans (and their robots) were shit.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    When she smiles around alcohol, I believe her smile.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Mouth full of soy sauce

Still better than Sandra Lee cooking

• Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't understand the kwanzaa cake at all

Like, does it even superficially represent kwanzaa?

I'm pretty sure it could be considered a hate crime

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't understand the kwanzaa cake at all

Like, does it even superficially represent kwanzaa?

I'm pretty sure it could be considered a hate crime

Fuck that she should be tried in The Hague

override367 on
This discussion has been closed.