As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    And actually this is the second time tonight, now that I think about it! Counting any convo started with me by a female!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I like that I have two dress shirts that claim to be the same size. One is so tight you can see my nipples, while I could use the other as a wingsuit.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    What I'm saying is that gay people like more than fancy clothes. They like musicals too.

-5 points lazy

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I like that I have two dress shirts that claim to be the same size. One is so tight you can see my nipples, while I could use the other as a wingsuit.

Is your name Reed Richards?

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I can't believe I love videogames more now than I did when I was younger

there's so much more information, so many more ways to enjoy em, and fuck if I wasn't a moron when I was younger. there were games I literally didn't understand how to play...

I am so glad I stuck with this hobby. lots of small games (as in low budget or indie) recently and also the competitive scene have really made me realize how much I value them.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Two gins.

Shall I go three?

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Two gins.

Shall I go three?

Why not make it four?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Two gins.

Shall I go three?

What were the first two?
    What is the third?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    brooks brothers has some decent clearance stuff online right now (dress shirts in my size for <45 bucks)

i dunno how their sales return policy is (if it exists) so i'm gonna try them on again tomorrow then return the jos shit and buy them instead if it fits ok

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    That GoT trailer was pretty legit. Good to see Joffrey is still a little *censored*.

I am excited for March 31st. That's also when DW comes back, how will I cope?!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Both were Henderick's and club soda.

Third will be the same.

Maybe with more/less gin and more/less club soda.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    dear interview offerer, please confirm a time on Tuesday

I need to keep some cheap bottom shelf liquor around here. That way after I have my first couple of glasses and can't quite appreciate the taste as much (ie, don't give a fuck) I can continue getting drunk without wasting the good stuff.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    That GoT trailer was pretty legit. Good to see Joffrey is still a little *censored*.

Come now, Raven. There's only one censored word on these forums. And you have so many wonderful ones to choose from.

Both were Henderick's and club soda.

Third will be the same.

Maybe with more/less gin and more/less club soda.

<3 hendricks

Ive been broke as fuck for the last 8 months. But Im overworked and just worked out a cheap and great housing situation.

So...I bought hendrick's tonight.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    man i wanna get drunk again

it's been too long

It is crazy how I get how the industry's alcoholic tendencies work now. Like, I didn't buy booze for a long long time. Then I started working 50-60 hour 6 day long shitty weeks and...

...lets just say Ive been drinking a lot more.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »

it's been too long

All the things I want that I have had before involve other people.

I am having trouble conjuring them from thin air.

Okay, I'm a little drunk, so who wants to come over here and bone?

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I will bring this unopened red with me to my buddy's place tomorrow.

I will offer it as tribute to his girlfriend, because she is an amazing host.

She will remind me that she only drinks rosés.

I will try to force-choke her for being so wrong about a thing.

It will not work.

I will ruffle her hair lovingly instead. I understand.

I need to keep some cheap bottom shelf liquor around here. That way after I have my first couple of glasses and can't quite appreciate the taste as much (ie, don't give a fuck) I can continue getting drunk without wasting the good stuff.

Whenever I have scrub tier boozers over I make it a point to pick up scrub booze.

I learned my lesson after I had a party wherein an entire bottle of makers was used to make makers + coke zero...

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

it's been too long

I had this thought last Halloween. I only had two doubles and felt gross the next day. Not hung over, just slightly queasy. Either start drinking regularly or prepare to regret it!

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

I'm in.

dear interview offerer, please confirm a time on Tuesday

Good luck

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Too far away, sorry.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »

Come now, Raven. There's only one censored word on these forums. And you have so many wonderful ones to choose from.

It was that word.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I have an extra copy of Lara Croft and the Guardian Of Light.

Anyone want?

Whenever I have scrub tier boozers over I make it a point to pick up scrub booze.

I learned my lesson after I had a party wherein an entire bottle of makers was used to make makers + coke zero...

A former boss of mine had a dinner party last December, and invited a few of us from work over. Her husband was a booze aficionado, and had tons of top tier liquor and lots of mixers and nice glassware. He asked what I like, and I said bourbon, and he had some fairly decent stuff (one of the pricier Johnny Walkers, I think). He asked if I wanted coke with it. Whaaa? :-O

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Too far away, sorry.

I'll send you a picture of a bone though.

DSC_0074_big.jpg

488W936.png
    Would it be fair to say that, in TNG, O'Brien was a minor character and, in DS9, he was a major character?

BeNarwhal wrote: »

I'm in.

Fairfax, Virginia. I'm right across from Fair Oaks Mall.

Let's do this.

For all the importance of my bones, none of them really seem to be involved in the fun parts.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Would it be fair to say that, in TNG, O'Brien was a minor character and, in DS9, he was a major character?
    yes

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

Yes.

488W936.png
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

YES.

Thanks, guys. That's what I thought, but it's been ages since I've watched TNG and didn't want to make an assumption.

A former boss of mine had a dinner party last December, and invited a few of us from work over. Her husband was a booze aficionado, and had tons of top tier liquor and lots of mixers and nice glassware. He asked what I like, and I said bourbon, and he had some fairly decent stuff (one of the pricier Johnny Walkers, I think). He asked if I wanted coke with it. Whaaa? :-O

I don't hate on the "and coke" heads, but man, if you're mixing with coke, just put the cheap stuff in. It'll get you just a drunk for a fraction of the price

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    It really sucks that Ben and Leslie was the lowest rated episode cause it was the best.

Lh96QHG.png
    Shivahn wrote: »
    For all the importance of my bones, none of them really seem to be involved in the fun parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqhYchnDNfA

488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.