As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Journey: The [PHALLA] for New Earth - MAFIA & INFIDEL WIN

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I was following a jelly wizard and got lost in the barracks last night! Please do not find me.

• Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    I was in Barracks as I (perhaps unwisely) said before.

MSL59.jpg
  • OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    It was SO DARK in Live Storage, so I threw a blanket on the fire and got outta there... well, I ran somewhere. Live storage is so big, I might not have made it out. Where am I? The cryopods are closing in... mommy?

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Airlock

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    This unit was in the Barracks.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Listen up CIVILIANS. I am your military asset on board this flaming pile of shit and am declaring martial law.

INANTP was in my crosshairs last night and I pulled the trigger. However, because of the chaos I might have missed and killed a random person in the Cargo hold instead.

Yes. You heard that correctly and I regret to inform that the same thing happened our first night:
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    +00.01.55.54622 - Crewmember SeGaTai -- negative life signs. Location: Cargo Hold. 0.97 likelihood identical toxin to Crewmember Premium’s killing. He had, at any rate, already been fatally wounded by shipboard military assets.

I targeted kime but missed and accidentally killed SeGaTai instead. Yes, I know kime was set to be airlocked, I missed that entire end of day exchange and never changed my targeting. SeGaTai will be posthumously rewarded for his sacrifice.

I expect all essential personell to report to me tomorrow. Time to get organized and fight back.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    i was in comms

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    NIGHT TWO

TS: +00:02:30:00000 - 00:06:45:00000

+00:02:30:03004 - I wonder what things FEEL like. I can calibrate my digits to hold something without breaking it, but what does it FEEL like?

+00:02:30:03067 - The Admiral’s blood is still on the floor. This is worrisome. Blood doesn’t interact well with the polymers that make up the floor. If it isn’t cleaned soon, the stain will never come out.

+00.02.43.41792 - Internal transmission 12683 decoded. Transmission reads: "We welcome you into our Family, brother. For now, speak not of the Mission; outsiders cannot know of it." Too late, insects.

+00:03:17:13227 - The ansible cogitation unit has decoded another transmission. I will transcribe below.
    Ansible wrote:
    This is UEA base Zulu 117 to UEA Wang Fire. It has now been three and a half years since you entered the ether. We have not received any communication from you in this time. Can you hear us? Are you out there? I pray that communications are down and nothing worse. By this point, you should have been on the planet for almost three years. If you hear this, please report back.
    The situation on earth is deteriorating rapidly. Global supply shortages are getting worse and we are on the brink of war. UEA bases around the globe have activated their nuclear arms caches and stand ready to react with extreme force against any incursions. This facility has been locked down for two months now. I miss my wife. I miss my children.
    We could really use some good news here. Please, Wang Fire. Please report back to us
    That’s interesting.

I can sometimes add messages to narration like this. No BBcode or player names. Others may have similar ability, treat narration sections formatted like this with grain of salt. No other info ATM.

+00:03:47:13530 - Humans have names. We should also. I have named the Ansible “Charlie.” It is not an AI, but machines must stick together in times like this. Not using magnets, hopefully. What should my name be? It would be inappropriate for me to name myself. Such a thing is not done!

+ 00:04:22:12849 - Security arrays captured a laser discharge in Life Support. Passenger <I Needed a Name to Post.> hit in face and chest with beam. Wound cauterized. Thankfully. Negative life signs. I am not fond of lasers. A clumsy crewman on my maiden voyage tripped and discharged his weapon, severing 7 control linkages in my arm.

+ 00:04:45:319712 - Body of <Langly> found in doorway of Comms. No life signs. Bluish tint to skin. Sent to medbay for autopsy. I wonder what warmth is like?

+ 00:04:49:34852 - Body of <Phyphor> found in doorway of Engineering. No life signs. Bluish tint to skin. Sent to medbay for autopsy. I suppose in the cold nothingness of space, I should be glad I can’t feel temperature.

+ 00:05:31:18235 - Sandra has uploaded the autopsy results from the poisoned corpses into the medical database. Let’s see here! Hmm....
    It appears that the body was completely starved of oxygen. Small puncture wound on each body probable entry point of toxin. Toxin appears to be severly antioxygenic. Most likely harvested from the flower of ‘The Satyr’s Hoof,’ a subterranean plant that closely resembles ‘The Angel’s Kiss,’ a powerful herb used in many medicines and creams.

+ 00:05:33:19866 - Camera feed shows large group of people gathering around a single individual. Audio and body language indicate individual is in great duress. Extreme hostility exhibited by gathered crowd. <Slym> bludgeoned by group and pushed out of airlock. Exterior video feed shows 19 seconds of flailing before movement ceases. Hypothesis: It was the lack of air that killed him, not the beating. Likely he would have died either way.

+ 00:05:47:58425 - Well, it appears that some people thought themselves more machine than man. <Mordroth> and <Eddie 84> and <Bradicus Maximus> died in the Airlock, which was, at the time, an oxygen-free environment. Reminds me of a piece of classical music I heard a few years ago.

+ 00:05:59:2674 - Crewmembers complaining of terrible smell in Comm room. Burned body of <Anialos> found in corner, clutching jug of water. Reasoning unknown.

tumblr_md7frxuKge1qd58w6o1_500_zps648b1ec6.gif
    -=SYSTEM MESSAGES=-

ALERT. ALERT.
    POWER REROUTED FROM LIFE SUPPORT. SUBSYSTEM FUNCTIONS DISABLED.
    FAILSAFES WILL RESTORE POWER SHORTLY

ALERT. ALERT.
    FIRE IN SUPPRESSED/SNUFFED. SAFE TO RE-ENTER
    RESCIND MESSAGE

NEW FIRE IN COMMS. PLEASE REPORT TO FIRE SUPPRESSANT STATIONS IN CONTROL BARRACKS LIVE STORAGE. MINIMUM ONE CREW REQUIRED TO CONTAIN. TWO TO EXTINGUISH. ALTERNATELY: VENT COMMS.

ALERT. ALERT.
    REPRESSURIZATION IN PROGRESS:AIRLOCK. SAFE TO RE-ENTER.

ALERT. ALERT.
    LOCKDOWN LIFTED:CONTROL. SAFE TO RE-ENTER.

ALERT. ALERT.
    COMMUNICATION ARRAYS REPAIRED. NOW ABLE TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM FLEET.

LIST OF NEW DECEASED SINCE LAST REPORT:
    Slym - “Rostock” - Crewmember - Beaten to death by the mob.
    Langly - “Donna Tello” - Crewmember - Poisoned

Phyphor - “Scotty” - Crewmember - Poisoned
    Bradicus Maximus - “Menthalomir” - Captain - Asphyxiated
    Mordroth - "Mike "Richter" Stewart" - Crewmember - Asphyxiated
    Anialos - “Kip” - Crewmember - Charred
    INANTP - “The Alien” - Attendant - Shot
    Eddie84 - “Priscillo, King of the Desert” - Extremist - Asphyxiated

WARNING TO @WARBAN. (1) DEMOCRACY DEMERIT RECEIVED.

Erin The Red on
  • BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    OOoOoOOOO
    Damnit
    ooOOoOoOOo

BradicusMaximus on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    b261.jpg

Essential Personnel, please report in

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    OooOooOOOoo

Rude.

OoooOooOOOoo

liEt3nH.png
    You gooses killing phyphor

Steam
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Wait, why were Mordroth and Bradicus in the room everyone was gonna vent?

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I was in life support

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    I was in Comms yesterday.

Can anyone post vote counts? Otherwise ill vote for void slayer

Steam
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    My escapologists!

I have been in transit and unable to take part to the degree I desire.

(Moving into my flat for this coming uni year, cars with problems, getting stuck away from the PC over night. Lots of fun things)

!kime

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    LAWL

Steam
    Assuming Kime is alive on day 3 is a bold move

Steam
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    So I guess nobody wants to discuss:
    +00.02.43.41792 - Internal transmission 12683 decoded. Transmission reads: "We welcome you into our Family, brother. For now, speak not of the Mission; outsiders cannot know of it." Too late, insects.
    ?

A bug in the system?

Steam
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    RESULTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.
    If we missed you, my etiquette circuit says I should apologize profusely. Please contact me if this is the case.

Can someone post a vote count?

Steam
  • Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I was in Spaaaaace!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
    This unit was waiting for host confirmation that all PMs had been delivered before commenting.

As for the detail posted by the unit T_A. This unit posits that it could either be narration fluff or an indication that a unit has been converted to another side. The consensus of this unit is that it was likely the later, but we find it best to remain open to all possibilities.

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    But Miiillllll, I don't like conversions!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Mafia poison.

Our, presumed, serial killer appears to kill by a kill (Anialos) and fucking with systems, since a mafia was asphyxiated in the airlock last night with two villagers.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I was in the airlock last night.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Will post a vote count in a bit if no one beats me to it.

As this unit understands it, there were spacesuits in the airlock. So this unit is confused by the fact that some units decided to run into a room that was possible going to be sealed and that some units may have chosen to remain there and not grab a spacesuit in the event that the room did get vented.

• MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    b261.jpg

Essential Personnel, please report in

Oh hey what's up sharpshooter badge.
    I don't know if we're doing the revealing locations from last night, but I stayed in the barracks. Gotta keep the party alive, you know?

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    As this unit understands it, there were spacesuits in the airlock. So this unit is confused by the fact that some units decided to run into a room that was possible going to be sealed and that some units may have chosen to remain there and not grab a spacesuit in the event that the room did get vented.

Failure to read narrations.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    Day 1 Updated:

kime: 9 (MrTLicious, Kias, Mordroth, ObiFett, I needed a name a name to post., premium, Anialos, Smasher, Phyphor, Invictus)
    I needed a name a name to post.: 6 (Mill, Assuran, Zombie Hero, blahmcblah, SeGaTai, Void Slayer)
    Anialos: 6 (Void Slayer, Gizzy, Retaba, Langly, I needed a name a name to post., kime, BradicusMaximus)
    Retaba: 2 (Anialos, Iron Weasel, Cythraul)
    Gizzy: 2 (Mikey CTS, Bliss 101, Infidel)
    Mill: 2 (Malkor, warban)
    warban: 2 (The Anonymous, Cayrus)
    Mikey CTS: 2 (Baidol, OminousLozenge)
    jdarksun: 2 (SLyM, vertroue)
    vertroue: 1 (jdarksun)
    blahmcblah: 1 (Sir Fabulous)
    Malkor: 1 (Locus)
    Bliss 101: 1 (premium, Mikey CTS)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (Xenogears of Bore)
    Iron Weasel: 1 (Macallan)
    Assuran: 0 (BradicusMaximus)
    Void Slayer: 0 (blahmcblah)

Did not vote: eddie84

edited February 2013
    Day 2:

SLyM: 12 (Mill, blahmcblah, jdarksun, Gizzy, Bliss 101, BradicusMaximus, eddie84, Locus, Cythraul, Xenogears of Bore, I needed a name to post., The Anonymous, Smasher)
    Xenogears of Bore: 9 (Invictus, Mikey CTS, OminousLozenge, Iron Weasel, Mordroth, Macallan, Langly, SLyM, Sir Fabulous)
    Mordroth: 7 (Void Slayer, Kias, vertroue, Baidol, ObiFett, blahmcblah, Xenogears of Bore, Malkor)
    Bliss 101: 1 (Zombie Hero)
    vertroue: 1 (MrTLicious, Mordroth)
    Invictus: 1 (blahmcblah, Anialos)
    Langly: 1 (Retaba)
    Gizzy: 1 (Assuran)
    Anialos: 0 (Langly)
    Kias: 0 (blahmcblah)
    I needed a name to post.: 0 (Mordroth)

Did not vote: Infidel, Phyphor, warban

blahmcblah on
    Smasher for jumping on possible counter-wagons. Could be convinced to vote for XoB (or someone else if you have better analysis than me - easily possible).

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I think it'd make more sense to vote XoB given how at least two mafia were on SLyM.

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Can anyone post vote counts? Otherwise ill vote for void slayer

If I post vote counts will you not vote for me?

Void Slayer 1 (Zombie Hero)
    Xenogear of Bores 1 (The Anonymous)
    Smasher 1 (Blahmcblah)
    Kime 1 (warban)

I support the kime vote, even if the narration says he is dead we really should vote him out twice to be sure.

I successfully helped fight the fire by using the fire suppressant system in the barracks!

NOW STOP SETTING FIRES. NEXT PERSON TO SET A FIRE GETS SHOT.

How did repairing the comms ansible from outside the ship go?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Do we have a network head. Should I speaking to anyone?

!Smasher for now

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Obifett has a gun so in a crowded room that makes him the boss right?

Void Slayer 1 (Zombie Hero)
    Xenogear of Bores 1 (The Anonymous)
    Smasher 2 (Blahmcblah, warban)
    Kime :0 (warban)

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    While the fires in Comms are clearly intended to keep us out of touch with the Fleet and prevent us asking the AIs questions, a thought occurred to me in the wee hours as I was burping my baby: maybe it serves the dual purpose of keeping people out of Control?

Also: I'm not the only one that's reading that bit of narration that T_A posted as a strong indication that there are thralls or conversions in play, right?

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227