As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Antilago[chat]ic

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I once had someone I was dating tell me that people who don't have facebook accounts are untrustworthy - if you don't have a facebook account you are more likely to be engaged in cheating or having multiple lives or something.

Basically, if you aren't airing all your shit for public consumption than you are probably a bad person.

I fucking hate where society is going.

Ahahahahah

This is so ridiculous. The number of stable relationships that have broken up because of FB allowing for easy re-connection with past relationships is staggering.

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    morning chat. I feel like I slept for a week, what day is it?

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

It's Monday.

Get to work!

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    do you even know how many pictures of adorable puppies there are in a daily puppy calendar?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options

It's Monday.

Get to work!

shit shit shit shit shit!

• Options
    do you even know how many pictures of adorable puppies there are in a daily puppy calendar?

some puppies are born ugly.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Ugh

I have basketball tix but nobody to go with now and it is aggravating and I don't really want to go all the way downtown by myself to watch the game but I have the tickets already and arrrrggghhh

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Ugh

I have basketball tix but nobody to go with now and it is aggravating and I don't really want to go all the way downtown by myself to watch the game but I have the tickets already and arrrrggghhh

Go downtown, scalp the tickets, buy bourbon

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Ugh

man that is like

the last thing I want to do

It's the "going downtown" part I don't want to do dude

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ugh

man that is like

Elldren's not a fan of that big city living.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Ugh

man that is like

Elldren's not a fan of that big city driving.

fixed

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ugh

Aww.

If the US were the size of the Netherlands I'd go.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I think I just got it to work. I'm in recovery now, so almost there.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Oh shiiiiit, Guayaki is having a 20% off everything sale

10 lbs of yerba mate for $72? YES I WILL DO THIS.

• Options
    So, I have a 4S, but I had this Hero sitting around doing nothing. I want to try CynanogenMod, or at least an older version of it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

It's expensive to be a hippie!

• Options
    Yay, root.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Somebody knocks on TLDR's door

It's the Bureau of Hipsters & Hippies, they are here to follow up on a violation of hippie quota

Sir are you aware you have not yet met your quota for Yerba Mate

My God, he says, I had no idea I was so behind! I'll go out and buy ten pounds at once!

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

some puppies are born ugly.

and they generally aren't chosen from thousands of submissions to comprise a calendar for selling

• Options
    Stuck again, and now it's the same thing. I can't get adb to push anything. It's telling me the files don't exist, which is what it did earlier.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Sarksus wrote: »

I can drink more mate than necessary (like, UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC) for cheaper than a can of coke out of a 12-pack.

My morning yerba is about $0.25 and loading a gourd full (as I'm doing today) is about $0.50.

• Options
    Ugh

everybody is hung over

I think I'm not going

even though it's one of the bigger games of the year

But then again I already missed the biggest game of the year due to similar circumstances so I will stay here and be alone

I need to find some old fogey friends who don't party all night Friday

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options

I can drink more mate than necessary (like, UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC) for cheaper than a can of coke out of a 12-pack.

My morning yerba is about $0.25 and loading a gourd full (as I'm doing today) is about $0.50.

I just drink water

n8IZOMNIXIX1P.png

• Options
    Water is pretty great.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    seriously scheck spoilers

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Wow, ok. Warning: graphic.

I wake up and can't open my left eye because it's crusted shut. I blindly reach for my box of tissues to blow my nose (I am officially sick now, can't even speak my voice is gone), and then BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Bloody nose, still going strong. So now I have a tissue shoved up my nose and clearly a conjuncitivtis-infected left eye which is seriously freaking me out. I guess I should go to the health center and find out if it's bacterial or viral, so I can hopefully get some drops or meds or something...

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

I wake up and can't open my left eye because it's crusted shut. I blindly reach for my box of tissues to blow my nose (I am officially sick now, can't even speak my voice is gone), and then BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Bloody nose, still going strong. So now I have a tissue shoved up my nose and clearly a conjuncitivtis-infected left eye which is seriously freaking me out. I guess I should go to the health center and find out if it's bacterial or viral, so I can hopefully get some drops or meds or something...

0_0

• Options

where in Paraguay you from?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    I am stupid.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

-_0

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Someday, I hope there will be a treatment for Tinnitus that isn't "Listen to something else for a bit" or "Try not to think about it".

Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    I kept running it without going to "platform-tools" which is where I put the file I wanted to push. I thought I just needed to place it in the same directory as adb.

Stop assuming I know things, guides.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    also this is the best Hockey game ever don't even try to front with that Mutant League shit.

VzY3nHK.png

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

0_0

DO NOT GIVE ME THAT FACE. These are clearly compound symptoms of a fast-acting death.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

how long did you ignore this

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Someday, I hope there will be a treatment for Tinnitus that isn't "Listen to something else for a bit" or "Try not to think about it".

earplugs are the best money I've ever spent

ever

• Options

0_0

DO NOT GIVE ME THAT FACE. These are clearly compound symptoms of a fast-acting death.

0______0

g2healthcenter rovan pls

This discussion has been closed.