As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Wow, ok. Warning: graphic.

I wake up and can't open my left eye because it's crusted shut. I blindly reach for my box of tissues to blow my nose (I am officially sick now, can't even speak my voice is gone), and then BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Bloody nose, still going strong. So now I have a tissue shoved up my nose and clearly a conjuncitivtis-infected left eye which is seriously freaking me out. I guess I should go to the health center and find out if it's bacterial or viral, so I can hopefully get some drops or meds or something...

I've had mornings like this more often than I'd care to admit

Yeah, you should find a NP or something about that conjunctivitis and get some drops. Wash your hands a lot.

fuck gendered marketing
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

I wake up and can't open my left eye because it's crusted shut. I blindly reach for my box of tissues to blow my nose (I am officially sick now, can't even speak my voice is gone), and then BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Bloody nose, still going strong. So now I have a tissue shoved up my nose and clearly a conjuncitivtis-infected left eye which is seriously freaking me out. I guess I should go to the health center and find out if it's bacterial or viral, so I can hopefully get some drops or meds or something...

:O

I gave specific instructions to take care of yourself and feel better.

This isn't feeling better at all!

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I hate waking up face down in a pool of blood.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Yours or someone elses.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Sarksus wrote: »

Yours or someone elses.

I don't make a habit of going to sleep in other people's blood so it's usually mine.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I think you've cursed me. That's the only explanation for all of this.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Oh shiiiiit, Guayaki is having a 20% off everything sale

10 lbs of yerba mate for $72? YES I WILL DO THIS.

It's expensive to be a hippie!

I can drink more mate than necessary (like, UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC) for cheaper than a can of coke out of a 12-pack.

My morning yerba is about $0.25 and loading a gourd full (as I'm doing today) is about $0.50.

where in Paraguay you from?

Cincinnati :)

I got my coworker drinking mate, and he's reading about it and asks me how often I make a 5-pound order. Apparently I drink more than the average Argentinian?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

hes poisoned you will all those superfluous awesomes

SEE NARWHAL I TOLD YOU TO CUT IT OUT, now look at what you did!

Should I ... start wishing you ill, in the hopes that it'll do the opposite of what I want?

I don't know how to control this power yet. :(

Should I ... start wishing you ill, in the hopes that it'll do the opposite of what I want?

You are the worst witch ever.

Yours or someone elses.

I don't make a habit of going to sleep in other people's blood so it's usually mine.

you haven't lived

Yours or someone elses.

you haven't lived

Man I don't wanna get sick or anything and blood's not the same once it's been pasteurized.

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Someday, I hope there will be a treatment for Tinnitus that isn't "Listen to something else for a bit" or "Try not to think about it".

earplugs are the best money I've ever spent

ever

Bitch part of it is, I swear to god I haven't ruined me ears with loud noise either. I just woke up one day and couldn't hear blood pulsing in my ears anymore, it'd been replaced with a loud monotonous shriek.

Mweh.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.

You are the worst witch ever.

It's my first day.

Besides I'm not the one failing to grow boobs so I'm pretty sure you're the one that hasn't lived. Ha!

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    broar you are the dude

just sayin

fuck gendered marketing

The ratio balances on but a feather.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    edited February 2013

JVAH2T9.png

Edit: JVAH2T9.pngJVAH2T9.pngJVAH2T9.pngJVAH2T9.pngJVAH2T9.png

BeNarwhal on
    edited February 2013
    Besides I'm not the one failing to grow boobs so I'm pretty sure you're the one that hasn't lived. Ha!

EDIT, I like this more
    cm-15433-0501f467c71288.jpeg

bloodyroarxx on

JVAH2T9.png

Two minutes in and he's already using his magicks for evil.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    this is sort of a protip that only applies to Americans with insurance but a lot of people don't realize it. If you have pink eye, if you find an eye clinic with an OPHTHALMOLOGIST (the actual M.D.), he can see you and write you for eye drops and charge your health insurance. That way, you don't have to go to a fucking regular M.D.

For some reason a lot of people associate eye clinics exclusively with getting glasses.

JVAH2T9.png

Two minutes in and he's already using his magicks for evil.

I'm not sure they possess any power BUT evil! :(

Elldren wrote: »
    broar you are the dude

just sayin

thanks, I think?

;( rub my face in them why don't you

Oh my god having an image macro of Awesomes is the best idea I've had so far today.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

taking seduction advice from drez, elendil, and carrot I see

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    God...

I'm spending a lot more time listening to Codec than slicing and dicing in MGR:Revengeance...

I don't know if is good thing or bad thing.

God...

I'm spending a lot more time listening to Codec than slicing and dicing in MGR:Revengeance...

I don't know if is good thing or bad thing.

its for a gold trophy, its a good thing

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hello [chat]. New internet is up, well was up yesterday but had 0 time to use it. Still not up to Japan standards but 3 times faster than what I had at the old house so I will take it.

Though last night was awesome. Went to jiu jitsu, got choked but that is part of the fun. Really sore from it. Then we went to a French place in Downtown Denver. Split three giant buckets of mussels cooked in different sauces with french fries. They were delicious. Like holy crap so good. One was Portugese style(so said the name) and had chorizo in it. One was with saffron. And the other was the Normandy style with mushrooms and onions. Afterwards there was espresso and I stole bites of my friends desserts. One has a pear tart with the best crust ever. The others had chocolate mousse and creme brulee. Also not that expensive, with tip about 21 bucks a person. This included some wine.

Then afterwards met with friends for another friends birthday party at the vodka bar. Horseradish vodka was drunk. Good times were had by all. And so a good night balance out shitty Thursday.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

Get in line, little.man.

488W936.png
    Morning observations:

Finished Dreamfall last night. Holy shit if I would have played that 7 years ago and didn't know a sequel was literally being made right now, I would be PISSED. That not being the case, Holy SHIT THAT GAME WAS AMAZING. The combat was tacked on and stupid as fuck but Ragnar Tornquist is a MOTHERFUCKER.

So the new TMNT Cartoon on Nick made Baxter Stockman a black dude. PROBLEMATIC.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Oh my god having an image macro of Awesomes is the best idea I've had so far today.

This was my signature for a while:

agreements.png

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Broar you are totally the man.

Also broar is an awesome name.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Dreamfall!

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Is there a way to sort your awesomed/agreed posts by the numbers of each? I'd like to see my most admired posts.

Ok, but only metaphorically.

You just can't catch a break.

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    That reminds me, need to look for jobs in Denver.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697

This was my signature for a while:

agreements.png

It's like when you have a tip jar and you put a few bucks in there first just to get it started.

And that is definitely how these stupid things work.

I wonder if I still have my "render unto Caesar" one around here ...

Also, I mean, I don't go out of my way to read a lot of feminist blogs or anything, but just in passing, nobody ever seems to address how The Longest Journey and Dreamfall are feminism done fucking right. Oh I'm sure there are tons of essays and papers on it, but what I am saying is, when someone brings up feminism and video games here, nobody is ever going APRIL RYAN, ZOE CASTILLO. I mean that should be like, stop one on feminism done right in video games.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The worst part about sleeping with your head in a pool of blood is when you jerk awake and it goes crick when you pull loose from the dried blood and then you regret things.

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.