As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Antilago[chat]ic

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have never had a problem with the Post Office. I have only ever had problems with FedEx and UPS.

Mostly FedEx though.

Don't use FedEx.

I've only had problems with UPS recently but on the whole those three have been pretty good, which is weird considering where I live.

I liken it to that island from Pirates of the Caribbean. You can't get there unless you've been there before.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    All three major carriers lose shit, fuck with people over insurance claims, and fail to deliver stuff on time.

People have their preferences and that's fine, but I worked at a mail boxes etc (back before they became the UPS store) and we sent stuff via all the carriers every day.

I can assure you, the rate of fuck-ups was more or less even across the board.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    All three major carriers lose shit, fuck with people over insurance claims, and fail to deliver stuff on time.

People have their preferences and that's fine, but I worked at a mail boxes etc (back before they became the UPS store) and we sent stuff via all the carriers every day.

Sounds like a rationalization born out of indoctrination to me.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Scary people QUILTBAG Mexican jihadists are stealing honest Americans' bootstraps and using them for kinky BDSM.

Scary people is my favorite phrase because everyone can fill it in how they want.

QUILTBAG Mexican jihadists are a good mad lib solution.

I think I'm going to open up a QUILTBAG Mexican Jihadist food truck.

With korean bbq.

I would shop there.

I love me some QUILTBAG meat.

Oh you would.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

No shaz
    Stahp

wat u want me to do

It's Saturday. Do not work. Drink mimosas
    tell dis to the client

i need job that is not client services type

but i nat kno wat job to do

I thought you were in quantitative analysis. Why the fuck are clients working on the weekend. That client is a dick
    i'm a "consultant"
    basically

this client is demanding and has too many crazy deadlines and is too involved in changing shit around

i nat appreciate dis

the normal at this jerb and the expectation is a 45-50 hr wrk week, sometimes above sometime less
    but i been workin more than that lately and is unacceptable

how i find good job?

this is only real job i ever had

Oh, I thought you switched jobs a little while back.

Talk to a recruiter.

• Options
    I couldn't even get UPS to apologize to an old dude who sent an inadequately-protected coffee mug one time. He didn't care if it cracked or even broke in transit, he was just sending it to someone else for the logo.

When it broke in transit UPS threw it out. No refunds because it wasn't packed properly.

Their policy is it it breaks and they deem it wasn't packed correctly, it just becomes their property and they get to throw it out.

The people I talked to at UPS stopped just short of telling me to go fuck myself.

I have equally delightful stories about FedEx and the USPS but I think you guys get the point.

When a company screws up they can be assholes about it, and there is no perfect shipping company.

• Options

Or, you know, experience.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    those face tattoos look stupid as shit

• Options
    I forgot though, experience is worthless here. Only peer reviewed studies and long diatribes laden with technical terminology amount to anything.

:P

• Options

Or, you know, experience.

Geth, please assign this organic for re-education.

• Options
    Geth please send Atomic Ross back to the movie thread. We are trying to contain the epidemic.

• Options
    Geth your mom

• Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    But the real question is who had the hottest delivery drivers.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I forgot though, experience is worthless here. Only peer reviewed studies and long diatribes laden with technical terminology amount to anything.

:P

Damn right.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Now that is fucking creepy. I said "his own" and Geth put the evil eye on my post. I edit it to the correct "its" and the eye vanishes.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Scary people QUILTBAG Mexican jihadists are stealing honest Americans' bootstraps and using them for kinky BDSM.

Scary people is my favorite phrase because everyone can fill it in how they want.

QUILTBAG Mexican jihadists are a good mad lib solution.

I think I'm going to open up a QUILTBAG Mexican Jihadist food truck.

With korean bbq.

I would shop there.

I love me some QUILTBAG meat.

Oh you would.

What can I say, I'm Heisenberg's gay.

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    But the real question is who had the hottest delivery drivers.

DHL, but that's because they couldn't afford the A/C units for their trucks.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    If it isn't peer reviewed i wont accept it unless it supports my personal worldview

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    If it isn't peer reviewed i wont accept it unless it supports my personal worldview

So you're like all humans, but honest about it.

• Options
    Still has the evil eye on mine.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I like how UPS doesn't wear brown uniforms in Germany because of the implication.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    those face tattoos look stupid as shit

I don't care for tattoos, but I guess if people like getting them live and let die?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    shiv and let shiv

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So, I went to visit grandpa today. He's still sharp if a little weak.

The TV was on Fox News and about a half hour in he just blurts out, "What a bunch of nonsense!"

He's a good guy.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    my zappos credit processed

and they have the knives I like so I used it to buy a paring knife

I should be all set in the knife department now

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    If I had tattoos I'd stipulate in my will that I was to be skinned and made into a lamp or book binding upon my death.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

• Options
    tumblr_miop5738Rn1qfoeswo1_500.png

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    shiv and let shiv

My ex loved that.

• Options
    tumblr_miop5738Rn1qfoeswo1_500.png

s8JXTEt.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    how great would it be to own a completely innocuous book bound in human skin

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    My only issue with USPS is I'm used to UPS doing everything. I give them something and they fuckin box it full of peanuts and address it and everything!

I am getting more used to using USPS for stuff though. They are the cheapest.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

Harold and the Purple Crayon.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I would love to claim that I am not judging those two walking inkstains

but I am judging them so hard

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Dinner is smoked mackerel with poached eggs, salad, and this kind of potato salad thing I made by frying up some potatoes with some mushrooms and dressing the result in mayonnaise, mustard and dill.

's good

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

It should be a pun.

I have a makeup book called "Making Faces" and this would be excellent bound in skin.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Dinner is smoked mackerel with poached eggs, salad, and this kind of potato salad thing I made by frying up some potatoes with some mushrooms and dressing the result in mayonnaise, mustard and dill.

's good

you and cesca seem to do a lot of cooking

I approve

• Options

's good

I approve

Me too. I'm sad I don't live in your closet or something.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

's good

I approve

This is just me. Cesca is still in aberdeen.

This discussion has been closed.