As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Also I think these are the most successful poached eggs I have ever managed.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    God damn it. This house has issues with wireless signals. It is bouncing between a full signal and no signal. Yesterday though it was fine. My cell around here is very much the same, jumpy as signal.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Every home cooked meal you make is one less dollar in a food service worker's pocket.

These dozen pizzas I eat a week are just me doing my bit for worker's solidarity.

worefs uf the world uniffe

*heart attack

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    God damn it. This house has issues with wireless signals. It is bouncing between a full signal and no signal. Yesterday though it was fine. My cell around here is very much the same, jumpy as signal.

Wrap it in tin foil.

Wrap yourself in tin foil, stand on one leg, and turn 30° to the right.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    COOKING
    dinner for
    HUMANS!

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I tried making some applesauce yesterday.

And.

Well.

It tastes like applesauce sure enough. But it's less "sauce" and more "hunks of apple sitting in syrupy cinnamon water"

Lh96QHG.png
    I think the issue is that I didn't chop them fine enough to begin with, and then didn't let them cook long enough to be easily mashable.

Lh96QHG.png
    What on earth would you need applesauce for?

Are you poisoning someone?

And.

Well.

It tastes like applesauce sure enough. But it's less "sauce" and more "hunks of apple sitting in syrupy cinnamon water"

You need to use apples that break down when cooked and are heavy in pectin.

If you don't get actual cooking apples trying using something with a floury textured flesh rather than anything crisp.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    carpaccio ahoy bitches

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    what kind of carpaccio

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    yay! time for some nommy roast chicken with a garlic rub thing.

And then packing. And maybe 3 or 4 hours sleep. And then lots of driving.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Hari Kondabolu:
    Forbes Magazine lists Detroit as "the most miserable city in America." Let me rephrase that: RICH PEOPLE MAGAZINE MOCKS POORVILLE FOR BEING POOR

poo
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I mean... Detroit is pretty miserable.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Got dog back, she still has no appetite but is drinking water and going to the bathroom, and not throwing up

Definitely much more alert

Hoping she's fine, it would be really sad to lose my dog + spend a months pay at the vet only to have it not matter

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    stage 1 of the squats are hard

presumably my leg muscles are stronger than the rest of my muscles

but I can do fewer reps

*weeps weakly*

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Chanus wrote: »

check u privilege

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
    What's stage 1 of squats

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    what kind of carpaccio
    BEEF*

Featuring the usual shallot, balsamic vinegar and basil marinade.

*We just had the butcher slice some thin sections of fillet and then smash it down with his hammer.

check u privilege

*grabs crotch*

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Who is a lawyer here? For real. Ideally in Canada, but USA can work as well since our laws do have a lot of similarities.

sig.gif
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

check u privilege

*grabs crotch*

Oh my!

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    What's stage 1 of squats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwVduCuQCAk

I did 3x20

I think you have to do 3x50 to move to the next excercise

What's stage 1 of squats

I did 3x20

Interesting.

That looks harder to me than actual squats.

Beef carpaccio is a thing I would do if I were fabulously wealthy.

But fillet of beef is expensive as balls.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Who is a lawyer here? For real. Ideally in Canada, but USA can work as well since our laws do have a lot of similarities.

Preeeety sure even if someone here were a Lawyer, they couldn't advise you. Just like how a doctor can't diagnose someone over the internets.

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »

Preeeety sure even if someone here were a Lawyer, they couldn't advise you. Just like how a doctor can't diagnose someone over the internets.

Yeah I know they can't give me legal advice, but they can at least fill in the holes in my knowledge of the law.

sig.gif

And.

Well.

You need to use apples that break down when cooked and are heavy in pectin.

If you don't get actual cooking apples trying using something with a floury textured flesh rather than anything crisp.

Hmm, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!

Lh96QHG.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    God this wireless stuff is a pain. Not sure why it isn't picking up the signal. The distance is less than it use to be. fewer walls. But for some reason it is much more bleh.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Bleh. I could have sworn I had all my ME2 DLC ready to go but apparently not. Commence epic download of all the shit.

Would I be correct in assuming that Shadow Broker and Arrival don't need to be downloaded near the beginning of the game?

Poison them with deliciousness.

And use up apples I'm never going eat.

Lh96QHG.png

Yeah, but you only need like a quarter pound or half pound for a carpaccio. Even at fancy shmancy prices, that shouldn't run you more than $10-15.

Poison them with deliciousness.

And use up apples I'm never going eat.

But applesauce is . . . . bleagh. So gross.

Do you have flour and sugar as well? Because if so, you've got everything you need for a crumble or brown betty.

Which are not poisonous.

It is.

I think it came out at something
    Like a tenner for six bits. Enough for two, not sure how much that is in terms of mass

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Would I be correct in assuming that Shadow Broker and Arrival don't need to be downloaded near the beginning of the game?
    you can't even do them until halfway through

What's stage 1 of squats

I did 3x20

You know what's better than that?

Eating ice cream.

Elendil wrote: »
    you can't even do them until halfway through

Ok I'll save those to download overnight then.

Yeah, but you only need like a quarter pound or half pound for a carpaccio. Even at fancy shmancy prices, that shouldn't run you more than $10-15.

That's way more than I can justify for something that won't even make an entire meal at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.