As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    8500280473_032eb0fa81_z.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    What on earth would you need applesauce for?

Are you poisoning someone?

Poison them with deliciousness.

And use up apples I'm never going eat.

But applesauce is . . . . bleagh. So gross.

Do you have flour and sugar as well? Because if so, you've got everything you need for a crumble or brown betty.

Which are not poisonous.

It's the kind of poison that only affects pretentious people though so

no downside.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Beef carpaccio is a thing I would do if I were fabulously wealthy.

But fillet of beef is expensive as balls.

Yeah, but you only need like a quarter pound or half pound for a carpaccio. Even at fancy shmancy prices, that shouldn't run you more than $10-15.

That's way more than I can justify for something that won't even make an entire meal at the moment.

If you live in the states and have a Randalls or Tom Thumb or Sam's Club nearby, you should be able to get decent grades of filet meat for no more than $15/lb. Right now, Sam's has had it on for around $11-12.

You'll need a half-pound, at most.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @desc I am going to be in cali next weekend

<<

>>

@skippydumptruck

o rly

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Nick Cage in this ghost rider film is riding a Yamaha V-Max.

That is an unusually camp choice of bike. I presume it doesn't have that connotation in the US?

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    What on earth would you need applesauce for?

Are you poisoning someone?

Poison them with deliciousness.

And use up apples I'm never going eat.

But applesauce is . . . . bleagh. So gross.

Do you have flour and sugar as well? Because if so, you've got everything you need for a crumble or brown betty.

Which are not poisonous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3xnZ6g14WwY

Lh96QHG.png

Yeah, but you only need like a quarter pound or half pound for a carpaccio. Even at fancy shmancy prices, that shouldn't run you more than $10-15.

That's way more than I can justify for something that won't even make an entire meal at the moment.

If you live in the states and have a Randalls or Tom Thumb or Sam's Club nearby, you should be able to get decent grades of filet meat for no more than $15/lb. Right now, Sam's has had it on for around $11-12.

I don't, and fillet here typically runs at over £30 a kilo, making it about US$23 per pound at minimum.

Go to a decent butcher as opposed to a supermarket and you'll see £40+ per kilo.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Gonna be AFK while I clean up and do other miscellaneous but I'll leave music playing
    http://plug.dj/chat-star-101/

Bless your heart.
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    did errands

now gonna lay in bed all day on computer

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    did errands

Sarks

What is best in life

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Chanus wrote: »
    did errands

Sarks

What is best in life

watching anime and eating leftover chicken and rice after doing a few responsible things so you can excuse your laziness

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So apparently something like 59% of tuna in the US is actually escolar, which has the side effect of sometimes causing explosive diarrhea.

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Who is a lawyer here? For real. Ideally in Canada, but USA can work as well since our laws do have a lot of similarities.

Preeeety sure even if someone here were a Lawyer, they couldn't advise you. Just like how a doctor can't diagnose someone over the internets.

Yeah I know they can't give me legal advice, but they can at least fill in the holes in my knowledge of the law.

Maybe a better way would be to state what you're wondering and people can point you in the right direction

So apparently something like 59% of tuna in the US is actually escolar, which has the side effect of sometimes causing explosive diarrhea.

If you're going to have diarrhea though

might as well have the weaponized kind

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

I don't, and fillet here typically runs at over £30 a kilo, making it about US$23 per pound at minimum.

Go to a decent butcher as opposed to a supermarket and you'll see £40+ per kilo.

'Merrika FTW

Wiki wrote:
    Health effects

Escolar's wax ester content can cause keriorrhea (Greek: flow of wax), gempylotoxism or gempylid fish poisoning.[4] Keriorrhea is similar to diarrhea, only the body will expel yellowish-orange drops of oil instead of liquid bowel movements.

D:

I never thought I'd be relieved a fake food scandal was just about horse being sold as beef.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    heh

i found out something crazy today, since Putin resumed patrols of strategic bombers in 2007 (i didn't know he'd done that), the US has scrambled fighters to intercept them in US airspace on several occasions, including this month

that's some crazy cold war type shit there

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Who is a lawyer here? For real. Ideally in Canada, but USA can work as well since our laws do have a lot of similarities.

Preeeety sure even if someone here were a Lawyer, they couldn't advise you. Just like how a doctor can't diagnose someone over the internets.

Yeah I know they can't give me legal advice, but they can at least fill in the holes in my knowledge of the law.

Maybe a better way would be to state what you're wondering and people can point you in the right direction

Kinda complicated and personal to post in [chat], unfortunately.

sig.gif
    I wish Alec Baldwin still looked like he did in Red October.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    desc I am going to be in cali next weekend

<<

>>

skippydumptruck

o rly

I could potentially take a train to see you or summat

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/438268/20130222/tuna-mislabelling-horsemeat-scandal-escolar-snake-mackerel.htm

Jesus.

Suddenly I no longer care that there is no sushi down here.

I wish Alec Baldwin still looked like he did in Red October.

I wish I looked 23 years younger, too.

Casual wrote: »
    heh

i found out something crazy today, since Putin resumed patrols of strategic bombers in 2007 (i didn't know he'd done that), the US has scrambled fighters to intercept them in US airspace on several occasions, including this month

It's happened a few times from RAF Leuchars as well in the last couple of years.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    mystikal is still a thing??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pMnTh4Xb8A

poo
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Nick Cage in this ghost rider film is riding a Yamaha V-Max.

That is an unusually camp choice of bike. I presume it doesn't have that connotation in the US?

Makes more sense to assume that Yamaha paid enough money so any such connotation could be ignored.

Holy shit, it's Saturday and I'm still in this week's leaders list for points?!

I'M AMAAAZING.

I'd like to look 10 years younger but, not 20+

That would put me back into that awkward phase

I came here with my dick in my hand
    don't make me leave here with my foot in yo ass
    be cool

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I live! I had a great week. Maybe I'll go hang out with skippy!

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Or I could just play Crusader Kings and tell him I have a "migraine" hehehehehe.

>:[

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    heh

It's happened a few times from RAF Leuchars as well in the last couple of years.

Same for us. It would be rude not to scramble.

ftOqU21.png
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    heh

i wonder what they're up to

sending nuclear bombers to circle around Guam on the 4th of July seems to be sending a message

Abdhyius wrote: »
    heh

Same for us. It would be rude not to scramble.

More rude than interrupting the marshmallow-roasting campfire sing-along that your elite pilots were probably engaged in at the time?

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    If I looked 23 years young I'd be a fetus.

Or, accounting for that .25 days, probably I'd be crowning any minute now.

Lh96QHG.png
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Alec Baldwin has at least aged gracefully. No michael jackson in his looks arc

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    heh

i wonder what they're up to

sending nuclear bombers to circle around Guam on the 4th of July seems to be sending a message

Man.

People gonna make me want to nuke a bitch.

Lh96QHG.png
    Eddy wrote: »
    Alec Baldwin has at least aged gracefully. No michael jackson in his looks arc

Too chubby

I miss his sharp angles

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    pizza hangover

I too got chocolate wasted last night

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.