As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

IP Address is too long errors

HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
Hey there,

I was playing around online while flying up to Seattle on Thursday. Tried to make a post and got the following error.

ScreenShot2013-02-21at71600PM_zps74084663.png

I did a quick Google search and it sounds like the variable for IP address is limited to 15 characters, which I believe only supports up to IPv4, not IPv6.

Not a huge deal obviously, just wanted to point it out. Thanks!

camo_sig2.png
Heir on

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Its not an IPv6 problem. And this bug will be fixed this weekend.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    If true, that would be amazing. It's been bugging me for ages but my thread on it got shut down without real comment.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    I still get such errors.

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    Tha la for the update Icy.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Not sure if the work went ahead this past weekend but I'm still getting the IP error in Safari on iphone and ipad