As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I drink Weissbier all the time. It is my standard drinking beer. Though recently I am in a dark Belgium style ale thing. Drinking lots of 1554.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Dammit I wanna learn how to make my own white balsamic apple vinaigrette so I can stop buying salads from Panera. But there are like 10 different ingredients and being a college student surviving largely on soup, I don't have any basic cooking 'greets. So I'd have to buy a whole lotta stuff to make that dressing. Boooooo.

But it would last you a long time!

But I'm only gonna live here for three more months and all my stuff barely fits in my car as it is!

Invest in spices and make kickass stuff.

I lived near a dollar store with some good spices once.

That was fucking awesome.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Man, you know you guys are spoiled when I can't even give away a video game here.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    video game?!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    @shazkar shadowstorm I want to try a reverse camber board

I have a traditional camber and hear different things

dudes have wild talk about camber preferences

I am psyduckin' :c

try one

my first board that i owned was a burton custom, straight up regular camber whatever whatever

then the board i'm using mostly now is a never summer evo which is a combo of things, rocker (reverse camber) in the middle, and camber at the ends, and it is... like amazing though it was weird the first day i rode it
    @desc

all these combos of rocker camber are pretty cool
    or a straight up rocker could be cool
    would def be good for POWWWWWWWWWWWWW

gonna rent one next time I am out

looking at these burton v-rocker hybrids and such because a hybrid seems plausible too.

there are so many options in life!

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I love Roman miracles and omens. "Once when he (Vespasian) was at lunch, a stray dog brought a human hand in from the rubbish and dropped it under the table." The Latin word for "handa" (manus) can mean "power."

Couscous on
    video game?!

Yeah. It's those new things the kids are playing with these days.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    my uncle and i went to his favorite restaurant today, in deptford

it's kind of an overpriced diner but the food is pretty good and we got the saturday lunch special which is uneblievable

i got like, beef short ribs with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, bread, new england clam chowder, a salad, a drink, and a piece of chocolate cake, for 11 bucks

shit was bananas

so many points

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Man, you know you guys are spoiled when I can't even give away a video game here.

I heard you were trying to get rid of some conflict video games from Africa. Sorry, but that ain't cool, brah.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Also I have my browser set to clear all cookies (apart from a very short whitelist) on exit.

So I don't have the amazon recommendations problem.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

hmUVb6j.jpg

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    DOUBLE XP WEEKEND ON CODBLOPS II.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    my uncle and i went to his favorite restaurant today, in deptford

it's kind of an overpriced diner but the food is pretty good and we got the saturday lunch special which is uneblievable

i got like, beef short ribs with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, bread, new england clam chowder, a salad, a drink, and a piece of chocolate cake, for 11 bucks

shit was bananas

so many points

i brought home most of the entree for dinner : (

Shivahn wrote: »
    Dammit I wanna learn how to make my own white balsamic apple vinaigrette so I can stop buying salads from Panera. But there are like 10 different ingredients and being a college student surviving largely on soup, I don't have any basic cooking 'greets. So I'd have to buy a whole lotta stuff to make that dressing. Boooooo.

But I'm only gonna live here for three more months and all my stuff barely fits in my car as it is!

That would be good if I actually cooked at this point in my life. I don't cook now because I don't want to eat. Anything I spend time on cooking is going to be more calories than like, a protein shake with a banana in it.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    what game nova

hmUVb6j.jpg

Faith and The Prince must be feeling terrible. I bought Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia on Steam like a month ago and still haven't even downloaded them.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Man, I need at least another 1/2 GB. Who wants a Dropbox invite?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I drank a beer called Dixie Beer, which said it was from New Orleans, or at least had been brewed there till the floods, now brewed in the UK. It was drinkable I guess

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    what game nova

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

It may be that anyone who's even slightly interested in it already has it since it's now a pre-order bonus for Tomb Raider (Which I finally broke down and pre-ordered, along with Bioshock: Infinite. What happened to me waiting for games to drop in price before buying them? I lack impulse control.)

Elki wrote: »

Is that a cult? Yeah, sure, I'll bite.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    rEmp0X3.jpg

People are crazy.

what game nova

It may be that anyone who's even slightly interested in it already has it since it's now a pre-order bonus for Tomb Raider (Which I finally broke down and pre-ordered, along with Bioshock: Infinite. What happened to me waiting for games to drop in price before buying them? I lack impulse control.)
    Id take it off your hands.

My steam name is mortibody

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

That would be good if I actually cooked at this point in my life. I don't cook now because I don't want to eat. Anything I spend time on cooking is going to be more calories than like, a protein shake with a banana in it.

No! Everyone needs to cook!

I am not just saying this so that if I ever visit any of you you'll be able to feed me delicious foods.

why even carry unchambered

bunch of nancies

eating food

its a thing you have to do

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    http://blog.tsa.gov/
    Inert Ordnance and Grenades etc. - We continue to find inert hand grenades and other weaponry on weekly basis. Please keep in mind that if an item looks like a realistic bomb, grenade, mine, etc., it is prohibited - real or not. When these items are found at a checkpoint or in checked baggage, they can cause significant delays in checkpoint screening. I know they are cool novelty items, but you cannot bring them on a plane. Read here and here on why inert items cause problems.

Seven inert blasting caps used for training in the mining industry were discovered in checked baggage at Greenbrier County Airport (LWB).
    Four inert/replica/novelty grenades were discovered this week. Two were discovered at Honolulu (HNL), and the others were discovered at Salt Lake City (SLC), and Wichita (ICT).

Concealed Non-Metallic Dagger - A dagger was discovered on a passenger at Salt Lake City (SLC) after he alarmed Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT). During the pat-down, a plastic dagger was found hanging by fishing line around his neck and under his shirt.

eating food

its a thing you have to do

But I don't have to eat enough to warrant cooking stuff.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

You'll have to cook eventually! You can't go your whole life doing some exercises and surviving on protein shakes and bananas. Eventually you'll need to cook real meals that are healthy with calories you can manage with what exercise you're able to do.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I wish I had more time to cook.

And [chat].

I'm taking 5 minutes between portfolio drawings. I'm finishing my Illustration portfolio.

Then I got a bunch more stuff to do this week I'm off school.

Uggggggggggggggh.

488W936.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I saw the unbelievable fat neckbeard before-after pic and wondered...

Should i post my own, more believable pic?

i don't want to come off as trying to farm awesomes, y'know.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

The cult of a life with no external hard drives! Message me your email.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

hmUVb6j.jpg

Wreck-it Ralph spoilers:
    Don't buy Turbotime on Steam, he'll fuck your computer over trying to get your attention.

what game nova

Id take it off your hands.

My steam name is mortibody

Can you send me a PM? I'm at work now, so I'll need to remember for when I get home.

I played it back when it came out and it's a very solid action platformer. I should play it again sometime. I missed the 100% achievement by like 1 item.

raven is trying to get katy perry hot, y'all leave her alone

in boston i'm biting off your titties

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

No! Everyone needs to cook!

I am not just saying this so that if I ever visit any of you you'll be able to feed me delicious foods.

I can make risotto. And I can grill a steak.

Everything else is better handled by the wife.

Not because she's a woman or anything, just so you know. She's a trained cook. She's better at it.

if you get HBO can you get it for just a few months

like can I buy it just during game of thrones and then cancel

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I am fond of Brewdog Punk IPA but Cesca hates it with a passion.

I found that on tap in Barcelona, although I think that was a rare thing. More likely to be bottled. Rare kegs seem to turn up like that for a lot of craft brewers

Freedom for the Northern Isles!

The cult of a life with no external hard drives! Message me your email.

Thanks and done.

:D

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

in boston i'm biting off your titties

NUUUU NOT MAH TITTAYS!

This discussion has been closed.