As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LOVELYSS (my new webcomic!) (NSFW)

alexisfloweralexisflower Registered User new member
edited February 2013 in Artist's Corner
LOVELYSS is a sexy outer-space nightclub pulp adventure I've been publishing for a couple months now. The setting was inspired the sweet nightclubs in Mass Effect 2&3 :)
Tell me what you think!

69662_10152479954150164_1483084868_n.jpg

Iruka on

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2013
    We can really do erotic comics on the board, we have a 13 and up age appropriateness policy on the forum. We allow some NSFW material, but along the lines of nudes from life studies. That aside, asking people to go off site check out your comic is a big no-no, as its site whoring.

If you'd like to post some comic pages for critique that aren't overtly erotic, or other artwork you have for crits, go ahead (if not, I'm going to have to lock this thread up)

Iruka on
  • Options
    alexisfloweralexisflower Registered User new member
    edited February 2013
    OK - am new to forum life and wasn't sure of the etiquette here. Now I know, which I'm told is half the battle. Thanks!

alexisflower on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Check out the rules and the other forumers threads, and you may get a better idea of operations here. Add some recent non-erotic work to this thread soon, though, If you don't want it closed.

• Options
    iamJLNiamJLN Penny Arcade Stallion Boston Registered User regular
    Will check out when home.

This discussion has been closed.