As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Power [chat]

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Omg what did he say
    I've repeatedly tried to post in the thread about the papists, but the mods are out for me

What people don't realize is that the tyrant pope was evicted, because he was casting his affections into a young (13 years old, in fact) Delilah of about the complexion of Shakespear's swarthy Othello

And the papists think miscigenation is evil

Besides, the papist cardinals were turning against the ex-pope since the violent overthrow of the American Constitution and the instalation of a Most Holy (that is, most Papist) Habsburg Emporer in a throne, located amidst the ruins of New York's synagogues

I also fear for Thanatos' life, as he's an ex-mod who took a stand (a rather moderate one, but still) against the encroaching tides of Popery. If he stops posting, and there's a missing person case open in Seattle, and a very well-fed shark in the Pacific Coast, I fucking called it

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Omg what did he say

Sorry, anti-papists only.

• Options
    TAV YOU PAPIST

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Guys, don't feed the troll.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I just got poped by Lorc.

• Options
    Now Tav is going to get points!

The lengths I go to ensure the downfall of the church.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    How common is it for people to confuse being racist, sexist, etc. with being funny? Most of the time it isn't even "ironic."

I dunno if people confuse it so much as some people find those things funny because they're stupid.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    TAV YOU PAPIST

what are you?

an Othello?

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Dinner was kind of butts.

And not the fun kind.

Smurfing smurf, guys.

Smurfing smurf.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Thanatos wrote: »

I want this one to grow big and strong and provide us with delicious meat.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Day/Month/Year makes more sense, though.

Unless it's a list, then it's 4-Digit-Year/Month/Day

Month/day/year is more efficient.

February 26th, 2013.

26th of February, 2013.

Just imagine the years of your life wasted, having to add that of in every time.

There's no need to add "of".

People know what it means.

If someone came up and just said "26 February" I'd think they were giving a go-code for like, some Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon shit to go down.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    That is

magical.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »

dude hes fucking canonising u

u r the hero americastan needs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    This is fucking bullshit. Lorc trusted an Irishman with his PMs? They're just about the most papist of them all!

See? I fucking called it.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Besides, the papist cardinals were turning against the ex-pope since the violent overthrow of the American Constitution and the instalation of a Most Holy (that is, most Papist) Habsburg Emporer in a throne, located amidst the ruins of New York's synagogues

Is Lorc just a really dedicated troll, or is he someone who should really get help?

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I've stopped thinking that Family Guy's shit is actually ironic though the writers probably like to think that.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    oh Lorc

you should have picked a more socially acceptable topic for your schizophrenic paranoia.

Go check out the posts of ACSIS. He is every bit as fucked up as you are but he keeps his rants to Dan Brownian conspiracies to hide the truth about aliens.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

Is Lorc just a really dedicated troll, or is he someone who should really get help?

This is someone else, it's not Lorc-enough to be Lorc.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    I've stopped thinking that Family Guy's shit is actually ironic though the writers probably like to think that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcSZfY1sf4

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Six and two threes?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    For all The Onion fans.

http://literallyunbelievable.org/

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    How common is it for people to confuse being racist, sexist, etc. with being funny? Most of the time it isn't even "ironic."

there can be funny sexist/racist jokes

much in the same way that there can be funny jokes about any subject matter

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I poured the rest of my bourbon into a glass, with the lights off. It turns out there was about twice as much left as I thought.

THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

There is no hope for the future.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    thanatos I PMed Lorc back and told him that he doesn't need to fear for your safety

I theorized that if you suddenly died it would be from bursting a blood vessel over republican shenanigans rather than papist hitmen or whatever he's worried about

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Tav wrote: »

there can be funny sexist/racist jokes

much in the same way that there can be funny jokes about any subject matter

There are basically jokes that happen to be involve sensitive, jokes that involve something sensitive in a way that is not so great, and references to problematic things that people think are funny.

They're all kinda different.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

There is no hope for the future.

No, I think things are slowly improving.
    Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    thanatos I PMed Lorc back and told him that he doesn't need to fear for your safety

I theorized that if you suddenly died it would be from bursting a blood vessel over republican shenanigans rather than papist hitmen or whatever he's worried about

thanatos is gonna die being beaten and tasered by cops.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    also I feel less special because I got the same PM tav got

I thought we had something, lorc ;_;

• Options
    I received the PM first.

I am the chosen.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    The jokes are just the racism with nothing else. The racism is what is supposed to be funny.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hello from small town south-central Ontario, [chat]

There is a dog here that is in charge

I serve his every whim

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    desc wrote: »

thanatos is gonna die being beaten and tasered by cops.

Aw shucks Universe, it's not my birthday yet.

488W936.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I poured the rest of my bourbon into a glass, with the lights off. It turns out there was about twice as much left as I thought.

THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE
    You're a good man, Mr. Maxwell.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    The jokes are just the racism with nothing else. The racism is what is supposed to be funny.

Are we discussing CAD again?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I received the PM first.

I am the chosen.

That means he thinks you're most like him.

It's like getting a friend request from Hitler.

You're Goebbels.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I serve his every whim

Good.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I serve his every whim

You in one of the small towns named after big cities like Paris or Boston?

488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.